Author Topic: How cute is this?  (Read 1499 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: How cute is this?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 07:35:22 PM »
If I wanted/needed another .22 I'd sure look into that.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 08:05:36 PM »

If you saw it in person you would love that little sucker.I can see a .380 in that size and look.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 08:42:41 PM »
There are so many guns I would buy if money (and storage space) were not an issue.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Miltrainer

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 10:21:20 PM »
There are so many guns I would buy if money (and storage space) were not an issue.

My guess would be that: If money weren't an issue, then neither would storage! ::thinking::
You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 10:37:56 PM »
I suppose that is true. I am thinking about putting in another gun safe, though, at my place of business. Something that can hold about a dozen or so rifles and some pistols. Plus a lot of ammo. I'm running out of place to put that stuff.

mrs. trapeze is beginning to give me some grief over my .22LR stockpiling, though.

Heck, I was in Walmart this afternoon and I thought I might get a few more boxes of .30-06 but they were totally out. I've never seen that before. My local Walmart has always had .30-06 on hand. Not a lot but usually 6 to 12 boxes. Today, nothing.

I'm going to be picking up my AK47 receivers tomorrow or Tuesday and I will probably get some more ammo when I do. The gun store almost always has something on hand that I need.

But, yeah...my current gun safe is way, way over filled and I have got to to something about that.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 07:06:31 AM »

You ever watch Wild West Alaska?  'Ol Hans has storage issues!  Actually, just being storage, not a bad problem to have IMO!   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 02:38:08 PM »
I'm starting to hear local dealers talking about how it's a little easier to get ammo than it was and that prices are starting to drop a little bit. It's still going to be a while but it's going to get better. The sooner people stop the panic buys the better.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 06:35:45 PM »
I suppose that is true. I am thinking about putting in another gun safe, though, at my place of business. Something that can hold about a dozen or so rifles and some pistols. Plus a lot of ammo. I'm running out of place to put that stuff.

mrs. trapeze is beginning to give me some grief over my .22LR stockpiling, though.

Heck, I was in Walmart this afternoon and I thought I might get a few more boxes of .30-06 but they were totally out. I've never seen that before. My local Walmart has always had .30-06 on hand. Not a lot but usually 6 to 12 boxes. Today, nothing.

I'm going to be picking up my AK47 receivers tomorrow or Tuesday and I will probably get some more ammo when I do. The gun store almost always has something on hand that I need.

But, yeah...my current gun safe is way, way over filled and I have got to to something about that.
Bought 120 rounds last night of '06/ they have a 3 box limit....thank goodness wife was with me. had no .22, no handgun cartridges at all.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 12:38:32 AM »
I'm starting to hear local dealers talking about how it's a little easier to get ammo than it was and that prices are starting to drop a little bit. It's still going to be a while but it's going to get better. The sooner people stop the panic buys the better.

Easier to get will come first. At some undetermined point after that the prices will start to come back down. I just saw one place last night that is advertising "in stock" ammo but at ridiculous prices. Personally, I think that it's pretty sh*tty to take advantage of your panicky customers in this way.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 06:46:27 AM »

Easier to get will come first. At some undetermined point after that the prices will start to come back down. I just saw one place last night that is advertising "in stock" ammo but at ridiculous prices. Personally, I think that it's pretty sh*tty to take advantage of your panicky customers in this way.

sh*tty perhaps, but not entirely unexpected, and as long as Obama & Co keep sprinting toward tyranny the panic is not going to lessen, nope, it'll get worse.  There may be some breather periods where people are just too broke, tired & exhausted, but then the next shooting, the next shameless exploitation and the next gun & ammo demonization and confiscation effort will be launched and the panic will roar to life faster than before.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2013, 09:25:20 AM »
The Cabela's flyer I got in the mail yesterday had som reloading hardware. Nothing that would get you very far, and no components. No Hornady stuff. IIRC it was just a Lyman hand-press and a tumbler.

Also had a Mossberg tactical 12 ga pump w/ pistol grip that looked like a bit o' fun.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2013, 11:27:08 AM »
I get all those too, new catalogs, etc.

I did get a new light for my Glock 21, now I can illuminate my invader as I pump .45 HP's into their chest.

Offline kozanne

• Newb
  • Desert Rat
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2013, 10:06:35 AM »

If you saw it in person you would love that little sucker.I can see a .380 in that size and look.

I LOVE my little Walther .380
Remember — they’re spreading Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt because they need to. Don’t be fooled.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2013, 05:51:07 PM »
  I'm wating to hear about a med framed PX4 storm in 9mm(sans paperwork)
 Filippo Mazzie