Author Topic: Mexico: a new tale  (Read 1257 times)

charlesoakwood

Mexico: a new tale
« on: March 28, 2013, 10:51:19 AM »

It's been a long time coming, here is the story of a town that decided they weren't sheep; the men took arms, note most of the weapons are not modern and most are not military (where on earth did they come from?), and took their town back from the cartelistas and the crooked police.  Good on them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2300381/Thousands-armed-vigilantes-takeover-Mexican-town-arrest-police-shoot-tourists-commander-killed-dumped-street.html

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Mexico: a new tale
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 10:58:23 AM »
God help them. If they are really trying to stand in opposition to the cartels, recent history suggests that they will be tortured and murdered in the cruelest ways imaginable. They may have caught the cartel off-guard, but I can only imagine that in the aftermath, the cartel will see this as a challenge that cannot be allowed to stand, and will bring their full force to bear against the town.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 11:51:27 AM »
Zetas will be coming

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 11:59:46 AM »
Yeah, there's going to be a lot of nastiness and blood, this is not going to be good...

::exitstageleft::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 12:09:42 PM »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 12:54:52 PM »

Anonymous said...

If they were dressed like cholo's they probably were cholo's. Here in Chihuahua where I live they commit murders, robberies and more. They are definitely a blight on society and the world is better off without them. They only know crime, period.

That's what I thought as I read the.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 07:40:55 PM »
Zetas will be coming

Worse than that the government is coming and not to help.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie