Author Topic: ATF raids FPSRussia  (Read 677 times)

charlesoakwood

ATF raids FPSRussia
« on: March 28, 2013, 10:13:59 PM »

The ATF served a federal search warrant at the Georgia home of the popular Youtuber FPSRussia  with the intention of finding explosives on Tuesday. Investigators suspect Kyle Myers, the host of the show, might be violating federal law with what he does, to the delight of many, with explosives on Youtube.

Link

1958 the FBI would have raided him for being a commie sympathizer

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: ATF raids FPSRussia
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 11:04:01 PM »
I hope and pray that he was clearly on the right side of existing law. If so, I pray that this harassment will garner retribution against the bureaucratic oppressors.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 12:26:10 AM »
I suspect you will be disappointed on that second prayer request. Retribution against bureaucratic oppressors is in rather short supply these days.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 12:49:25 AM »
Total harassment. I can buy Tannerite targets at the local gun store. They're very popular. I have never used them because I just never felt the desire, but this is just a flimsy pretext for a good old fashioned fishing expedition by the alphabet soup gang. What really irks them is this part right here:

Myers is 26 years old and lives a financially comfortable life by making videos where he shoots guns and blows stuff up, or, more to the point, does stuff people want to see.

Ooooh! Can't have that! The phenomenon of the "viral meme" is being successfully used against them, so the Government-Media Complex is working to clamp down on viral memes that aren't of their own creation. In this case, the popularization of firearms in civilian use.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 06:33:08 AM »
The beatings will continue until the populace is 100% compliant.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.