Author Topic: More suspicious deaths  (Read 595 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: More suspicious deaths
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 05:15:57 PM »
You know, I badly want to be able to simply say "these guys are constantly involved in hazardous training, and unfortunately things do go wrong" but I just can't anymore. The mysterious helicopter crash/shootdown, the SEAL murdered at the gun range in Texas, and now this right on the heels of some SEALs calling bullsh1t on the official White House narrative of the Bin Laden raid?

I've decided to just get used to the tin foil. The dastardly nature of this regime warrants it.

RIP to the fallen SEAL and speedy recovery to the injured.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 06:05:10 PM »
You know, I badly want to be able to simply say "these guys are constantly involved in hazardous training, and unfortunately things do go wrong" but I just can't anymore. The mysterious helicopter crash/shootdown, the SEAL murdered at the gun range in Texas, and now this right on the heels of some SEALs calling bullsh1t on the official White House narrative of the Bin Laden raid?

I've decided to just get used to the tin foil. The dastardly nature of this regime warrants it.

RIP to the fallen SEAL and speedy recovery to the injured.

Yeah, its hazardous. But This team? The best  of the best of the best.  How many jumps do you supposed they had already done. How meticulous do you think they were about planning it? An accident sure seems odd. Drudge must think so too. He  drudge-a-positioned next to it

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/06/afghan-president-31-americans-killed-in-helicopter-crash/
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 07:01:44 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 04:19:29 PM »
With no witnesses my version of events must be true.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 09:26:58 PM »
NCOs are typically some of the most experienced and capable of any unit, in a team of this sort they are worth a company of regulars.  This accident disturbs me, absent more information (which we will likely never see) a cloud will also hover over this incident, like the clusterf**k the team suffered in Afghanistan.

R.I.P. Chief Shadle.

::USA::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.