Author Topic: IDIOT: Rand Paul  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: IDIOT: Rand Paul
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2013, 06:54:23 AM »
More Idiots -

Arizona Republican Sen. Jeff Flake said Sunday it’s “inevitable” that a future GOP presidential candidate will support same-sex marriage.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/31/gop-sen-says-its-inevitable-that-a-future-republican-presidential-candidate-will-back-gay-marriage/

It is not only inevitable, it is mandatory that the GOP dies out.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2013, 08:56:39 AM »
More Idiots -

Arizona Republican Sen. Jeff Flake said Sunday it’s “inevitable” that a future GOP presidential candidate will support same-sex marriage.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/31/gop-sen-says-its-inevitable-that-a-future-republican-presidential-candidate-will-back-gay-marriage/

It is not only inevitable, it is mandatory that the GOP dies out.

I'm surprised he didn't sat the old"The American People" how come nobody ever asked me what I thought about anything and yet the seem to know? IDIOTS.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2013, 11:21:22 AM »
I think Flake is right. Even Rush thinks it. But it's not because the radical homosexuals are right on the issue. It's because the GOP failed at every turn to understand the nature of the enemy.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2013, 01:34:49 PM »

If so there will be a third party or they will simply lose many more than the three million votes they did this time.  Either way the Republican Party will be totally deconstructed as a viable political party.  

Sailing seems an interesting alternative.  Paint the vessel green and name it El Eco.  And as any good mercenary get some form of accreditation from the UN, get a crew of like minded persons and carry passengers or freight enough to pay the way.  Or better yet get a grant, leave, and send them reports that they want to see.
Where better to view the flames of the cities than from sea?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2013, 07:02:01 AM »
I thought 4 million satyed home?  Regardless, the number will likely double or triple once the next Ruling Class moron is annointed by these idiots.

So, a priates life for thee, eh Charles?  Raiding for food and supplies, living free on the open sea...you get your hands on a Nuclear attack sub and not let anybody know?

I'll sign on.   ;D

Arrrgghhhhh!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2013, 07:50:48 AM »
I thought 4 million satyed home?  Regardless, the number will likely double or triple once the next Ruling Class moron is annointed by these idiots.

So, a priates life for thee, eh Charles?  Raiding for food and supplies, living free on the open sea...you get your hands on a Nuclear attack sub and not let anybody know?

I'll sign on.   ;D

Arrrgghhhhh!!!

I always knew one of you was Ragnar Danneskjöld

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2013, 06:14:17 PM »
So, a professor recommends Condi Rice for 2016.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condoleezza_Rice

I realized at that point I hadn't cared enough when she was in office and had no clue of anyone's opinion on her. . .
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'