Author Topic: Planned Parenthood Official Argues For Right To Murder Newborns  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Oh this is definitely going to be the new front in "reproductive rights" -- the right to kill the already born. Most of the rationale behind abortion (the burden on the young mothers, etc) can and will be argued for young children as well. There's even some jackass in the comments at the link below making that argument, and I can't tell if it's facetiousness or genuine.

http://joemiller.us/2013/03/planned-parenthood-official-argues-for-right-to-post-birth-abortion-video

Florida legislators considering a bill to require abortionists to provide medical care to an infant who survives an abortion were shocked during a committee hearing this week when a Planned Parenthood official endorsed a right to post-birth abortion.

Alisa LaPolt Snow, the lobbyist representing the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates, testified that her organization believes the decision to kill an infant who survives a failed abortion should be left up to the woman seeking an abortion and her abortion doctor.

Read more: http://joemiller.us/2013/03/planned-parenthood-official-argues-for-right-to-post-birth-abortion-video/#ixzz2P3UA63cy
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Planned Parenthood Official Argues For Right To Murder Newborns
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 03:06:07 PM »
Because she and her doctor determined the verdict was death, and dammit, death it will be.

Sick.  Evil.  Can't stand it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 03:32:54 PM »
The fact that the Florida legislators were "shocked" tells a story in itself.

How on earth does a person become concerned enough about the state of government affairs to run for public office, without understanding the most very basic things about the nature of the enemy?

Being shocked that Planned Infanticide would refuse to stand on the side of a child born alive during an abortion indicates ignorance.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 03:33:51 PM »
Get a load of the screed of "CincinnatiRick" at the link.

- Yours Truly

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 03:45:07 PM »
I am just pleased that they have become emboldened enough to think they can proclaim what they believe openly without lying about it.
Pride goes before the fall, and I WANT them to boast about what they believe in, so their evil is apparent for all to see.

Support Planned Parenthood do you? So tell me, how do you justify leaving a baby to die on a table?
NO MERCY when the time comes.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 03:54:58 PM »
Get a load of the screed of "CincinnatiRick" at the link.

Read it, and his additional comments in the same vein down-thread.

Then found this:

My thesis is that the prosecution of Kermit Gosnell has ripped off all the masks. Planned Parenthood is a major abortion provider. They not only proclaim a woman's "right to choose" -- to choose to kill her unborn child, that is -- they make a nice piece of change facilitating that "choice." If atrocities such as have been documented at Gosnell's abattoir haven't occurred at PP abortion centers, I'll be very surprised.

That makes it necessary for PP and its boosters to do one of two things:

Deny, deny, deny;
    Flaunt their viciousness and dare anyone to do anything about it.

Note that Miss Snow speaks on behalf of the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates. To the best of my knowledge, no high official of PP has yet stepped forward with the corporation's official stance. It should disturb PP's management, at least somewhat, to have an "affiliated" group make such statements right out in front of God and everybody.

I am feeling, among other things, bewildered.  I want to ask, "how did this happen?", even as I know how it did and who is responsible.  I even know why  -- people have turned from God -- but there aren't any words in the answer of why-the-why to explain away my bewilderment.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2013, 04:04:35 PM »
Sometimes the only answer is "evil". It doesn't quench, but it provides clarity and focus.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 04:22:00 PM »
Sometimes the only answer is "evil". It doesn't quench, but it provides clarity and focus.

It doesn't though, not for me.  I ask why and how is it so preferable to some to choose evil -- don't they even have a glimmer that's what they've chosen? -- when so many things horrify me daily.  I'm nothing, nobody, special, and they ... so the same but not -- I can't get there from here.

I'm not making a lot of sense, I suspect.  It's difficult to articulate.

And I'm .... well, Lawrence Auster passed away yesterday.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2013, 09:57:23 PM »
I think part of the answer to what bewilders you is the old saying "the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist". They don't sense the fingers of evil squeezing around their souls because they don't believe in "evil" or "souls". They're too evolved and sophisticated you see. Why, they're so sophisticated they can claim the power of who lives and who dies all for their very selves.

Here's another article that probably deserves its own thread in the Education section:

Johns Hopkins Denies Pro-Life Club, Equates Them To White Supremacists

On March 12th, a pro-life group at Johns Hopkins University, Voice for Life (VFL), was denied the right to become an official student club by the Student Government Association (SGA) during a student Senate meeting, after having been recommended for approval by the SGA Appointments and Evaluations Committee.

At that same SGA meeting, though, another new group was approved called Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP). Although SJP has a history of anti-Semitism and disruption on other campuses, the SGA decided that the students from JHU creating the group were separate from other campus affiliations, and they couldn’t be punished for potential violations. Somehow, these standards were not applied to Voice for Life.

Read more: http://joemiller.us/2013/03/johns-hopkins-denies-pro-life-club-equates-them-to-white-supremacists/#ixzz2P5AHpkEJ

Do you think the liberals even buy into their own BS anymore about being the open minded and tolerant ones?

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2013, 06:16:43 AM »
Do you think the liberals even buy into their own BS anymore about being the open minded and tolerant ones?

Of course they do.

For some reason, I feel the world would be a better place if her parents would have aborted her.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2013, 08:32:27 PM »
Not surprised a bit by this, evil never sleeps and Hell always has the vacancy sign lit.  Here's hoping these sick evil bastards get their tickets punched soon.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.