Author Topic: MSNBC Libiot Again Calls Unborn Babies "Things"  (Read 916 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
MSNBC Libiot Again Calls Unborn Babies "Things"
« on: April 02, 2013, 11:43:53 AM »
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/02/for-second-time-msnbcs-harris-perry-calls-unborn-babies-things/

I look forward to getting rid of libiot "things" within my reach.   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: MSNBC Libiot Again Calls Unborn Babies "Things"
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 11:58:17 AM »
"So my only worry about that, is because I feel like a lot, I mean, having an 11-year-old, I do a lot of kids reading that sort of thing. But I feel like we do that, but it`s always about private morality, right? It feels sort of like to the extent that we talk about morality in the public sphere, we talk about private morality, who you should and shouldn’t sleep with, how you should or should not dispose of things in your uterus. I mean, you know, this is — this is what we think of as morality, right? But we don`t talk about public morality, what it means."

She has an 11 year-old "thing" of her own.

I have to attribute some large part of the recalcitrance and outrageous rebellion present in a lot of these kids as they reach teen age to the subconscious realization that they were once considered an "optional thing" in utero.  (Not an original thought; I believe someone else 'round here put words to that first).  We're all here by grace of our mothers, but too many today's "things" have run and won a contest against their own mothers, pre-cognizance.

And whatthehell business does somebody with a speech impediment have doing a national tv show.

eta:  Pertinent comment at link:

" Facebook User • an hour ago

Well, if you don't want "things" in your uterus, might I suggest you don't put "things" in your vagina."
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 12:13:43 PM »
Hate.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 01:27:50 PM »
Another thing about the whole "debate" that irks me is when they have some smarmy little comeback like "well I don't see you anti-choice people lining up to adopt them all", as if it is somehow hypocritical to be against murder if you -- personally -- aren't adopting all the babies. I am against it because it is wrong to take the life of an innocent human being, period.

In their warped view of the world, abortion is a-ok because they say it deals with the problem of unwanted children. But it never even crosses their mind that, just maybe, they shouldn't be screwing like rabbits if they aren't prepared for the possibility of pregnancy? Why is it that an opponent of abortion has no "standing" in the debate if they aren't adopting orphans, yet people who think consequence-free, recreational sex is a human right have all the "standing"?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 03:10:27 PM »
Too bad their parents didn't believe in abortion.

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 06:51:01 PM »
What a tool.  That 'thing' is the highest a fool like that will ever aspire to.
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'