Author Topic: Hold a Sign. That will work  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Hold a Sign. That will work
« on: April 02, 2013, 11:40:34 AM »
NRA wants to meet the Gov and Borat at the police academy and show them signs.

They should put out a call for 1000s to show up armed and ready to storm the building and capture  the mofos- not to be released until  all legislators who voted for the laws are removed and they issue a public apology in which they beg for mercy and resign their offices - including the two captive.  Torture will be used on them to obtain their confessions.

I bet they would get a better turnout, and I KNOW it would be more effective at stopping these A-holes unconstitutional, freedom hating, agenda of tyranny.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Hold a Sign. That will work
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 11:48:52 AM »
f**k yeah, Weisshaupt!  That's what should happen!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 12:17:27 PM »
A coup by the people.  I love it!
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 12:18:34 PM »
I'm sick to death of being told that I must be respectful in my opposition. Respect is offered in general to those whom at the very least have not shown hostility. Beyond that it is earned. For those who have proven themselves to be an enemy, there is no reason that respect should be the default.

I say show up and show as much disdain and disrespect as possible.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 12:23:33 PM »
I'm sick to death of being told that I must be respectful in my opposition. Respect is offered in general to those whom at the very least have not shown hostility. Beyond that it is earned. For those who have proven themselves to be an enemy, there is no reason that respect should be the default.

I say show up and show as much disdain and disrespect as possible.

Are they respecting us and our rights?
My Sister said she quit responding to me because I didn't show her enough "respect" - Why should a respect someone with whom there is no reciprocity? They call us terrorists, racists, bitter-clingers, cavemen, hillbillies, rednecks and Nazis.  There is no purpose is showing any of them respect, as they see no reason to show us any. If it weren't for double standards the left wouldn't have any standards at all. People who want respect need to act respectable. Liberals don't. They have no honer. They lie,cheat and steals and then brag about how noble they are to break the rules for their Utopian cause.  They should be treated with the  disdain and repugnance they deserve as the  immoral, lousy whiny barbarian thieves they are.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 09:17:18 PM »
Sowing and reaping, let it commence.

RickZ

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 04:40:14 AM »
A coup by the people.  I love it!

That's why the 2nd Amendment is there, enshrined in our Bill of Rights.  The 2nd is not for hunting or target practice or even self-defense, although one could argue the Founders' intent for the 2nd was self-defense against tyrannical politicans; that is one self-defense argument in this gun control 'debate' that will never be made.  No, the 2nd is for hunting tyrannical politicans and shooting them in the face.

When Jefferson wrote "The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and Tyrants," he wasn't just whistling past the graveyard.  He was deadly serious.  That statement is backed up by this thought of his:  "When the People fear the Government, their is Tyranny; when the Government fears the People there is Liberty."  Government is supposed to be afraid of the people, not the other way around, but in typical Orwellian fashion, our Government thinks we work for hem, thinks our profits from our hard labors are theirs for the taking because "You didn't build that."  And:  "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground."  And lastly:  "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."  No, Jefferson was most definitely not whistling past the graveyard or saying the correct ameliorative words.  Jefferson knew Revolution, understood Revolution, and now we must face the fact that we will have to have yet one more Revolution here, just to clean out the communists and other petty tyrants.

It's long past time the 2nd Amendment be used for its original purposes.  When someone like Nanny BloomingIdiot is taken out for being a 'Napoleon Complex' petty tyrant, it might, might I say, cause a little introspection in the rest of the gun grabbers and petty tyrants.  The first 'assassination' of a public tyrant will be the final proof that we are beyond words and have entered into Revolution/coup mode.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 05:26:08 AM by RickZ »

RickZ

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 05:53:08 AM »
Protesting against the Government is now pretty much a futile and Sisyphean endeavor.  The 1.5 million plus who marched on DC in protest of OwebamaCare in 2009 were ignored by the pols with blithe insouciance.  One of the, if not the, largest protests ever held in DC.  And it was 'organized' by nobody; it was a word of mouth/type on blog coming together protest.  That benchmark event was merely confirmation for me that our Government is out of control and does not work for us -- or even listen to us -- but works for itself.

Government:  The original perpetual motion machine (except when it comes to government union employees as no motion from them has ever been detected, except at quitting time).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 06:48:44 AM »
They won't pay attention to us until we start marching armed.

RickZ

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013, 07:00:21 AM »

Marching armed won't do it, either,  Making them 'duck and cover' from all their constituents' outrage in the form of rounds zinging about their heads might make them pay attention.  Well, at least some of them, the ones that aren't completely batsh-t insane.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2013, 07:15:41 AM »

Marching armed won't do it, either,  Making them 'duck and cover' from all their constituents' outrage in the form of rounds zinging about their heads might make them pay attention.  Well, at least some of them, the ones that aren't completely batsh-t insane.

I have no problem with that.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2013, 07:57:30 PM »

I have no problem with that.
If you've been reading my posts these last couple of years, you know I feel the same way. It's high time we treated them as the enemies to liberty they are.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013, 10:20:07 PM »
Yet too many people, even many conservatives, will point to our farcical elections as some sort of proof against the legitimacy of revolution.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

RickZ

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2013, 03:53:36 AM »
Yet too many people, even many conservatives, will point to our farcical elections as some sort of proof against the legitimacy of revolution.

It matters not who votes; what matters is who counts the votes. ~ Paraphrasing shyt Iosif Vissarionovich said.

For proof, look at those inner city precincts with 110% plus voting for The Black Jesus.  Loving fraud must be innate in order to be in the Jackass Party.  And without Voter ID, elections will continue to be a sham, giving us a thin veneer of a Constitutional Republic when we have become an Oligarchy, with a High Priest Judiciary and a Mandarin Political Class (becoming more a hereditary Mandarin Political Class by the minute, what with the Carnahans, the Cuomos, the Clintons, ad nauseum) ruling over us with barely a pretense of legitimacy, and duly supported in their tyrannical endeavors by the unelected Fellatio Media and the Ivory Tower Conglamorate.

A reasonable man has nowhere to go.  An unreasonable man is just itching for shyt to start in order to get it over with.  Win or lose.  Communism wins or our Constitutional Republic is reprised.  Same old song and dance as it has always forever been:  Freedom vs. Tyranny.  Standing tall as a free individual vs living on the bended knee of obeisance.  Very metaphysical -- in a deadly serious way.  This is what the other side wants, this is what they've got.  I care not anymore.  I won't hide.  I'm too damn tired to give a shyt.

Like Slow Joe, call me Black Helicopter Rick if you want.  But I can smell commie rat bastards a mile away and this Country is foul with the odor of them.

/And to think just a few short decades ago it was the policy of this Country to kill commies 'over there' so they wouldn't be 'over here'.  That really worked out for us.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2013, 11:02:21 AM »
Everything you say is true. We now have only the ornamental trappings of a representative, constitutional republic. But that's what frustrates me mightily with mainstream conservatives. They're going to "look, we still have elections and we need to let cooler heads prevail" us right into the gulags.

If we ever do get the opportunity to restore constitutional republicanism, one fundamental change that needs to be implemented is to jealously guard the franchise. It should be limited to people who have personally vested themselves in the consequences of their votes. The evolution of a Free Sh1t Army will destroy a civilization every time.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2013, 01:24:13 PM »
Everything you say is true. We now have only the ornamental trappings of a representative, constitutional republic. But that's what frustrates me mightily with mainstream conservatives. They're going to "look, we still have elections and we need to let cooler heads prevail" us right into the gulags.

If we ever do get the opportunity to restore constitutional republicanism, one fundamental change that needs to be implemented is to jealously guard the franchise. It should be limited to people who have personally vested themselves in the consequences of their votes. The evolution of a Free Sh1t Army will destroy a civilization every time.
The evolution of a Free Sh1t Army will destroy a civilization every time.
Of course that what the Founders all told us from the beginning but nobody remembers with the exception of those that believe the documents were divinely inspired and desire to return to a constitutional republic. The very concept of a "free sh*t" army was brought over from Europe by the envious trash that wanted a system in which everyone could work considerably less and goof off that much more. Those countries are all bankrupt except for those that possess and develop natural resources such as Russia and China. Those resources are all divided up amongst the masses so the governments can survive.

This is my primary argument for revolution because you'll never voluntarily rid yourself of the "free sh*t" army without it. They either need to die(criminal thought), forced to live within their means(God forbid) or die fighting in opposition to a constitutional republican rebirth.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2013, 07:43:53 PM »
The time compression is beginning to press harder, many tough choices are coming for all real soon.  Given the state of the populace right now I am not filled with optimism many will choose liberty, it will prove just too laborious for them.