Author Topic: Probably be Dead Anyway  (Read 1811 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Probably be Dead Anyway
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2013, 08:23:06 AM »
This bubble head is going to be the gift that keeps on giving, it seems.

As lead sponsor in House on gun legislation, Rep. Diana DeGette appears to be an ignorant fluke

“I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those now they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.”

She's a US Congresswoman, sponsoring anti-2A legislation, and believes "magazine-clips" ARE "the ammunition, the bullets".

::gaah::

What else is there to say .........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2013, 09:48:32 AM »
I wonder if anyone has bothered to sit her down within the last day and explain to her...

"Let's take a look at the Internet Diana. See, this is a bullet."
"Ohhhhhhh, I see. Mmm-hmmm. OK."

"Now this.... this is a magazine."
"But-bu-but... there's no paper; no pictures."

"It's a different kind of magazine Diana." See, the bullets go in here, like this."
"Ohhhhhhh, I see. Mmm-hmm. OK. But what about the gun part? How does the gun shoot the magazine?"

"It doesn't Diana. The magazine attaches to the gun - like this picture here."
"Ohhhhhhh, I see. Mmm-hmm. OK. And THEN the gun shoots?"

"Yes Diana."
"But-bu-but... what happens when the gun can't shoot anymore magazines? Then you'd have to get new magazines, and if we banned them then... It's not rocket science you know."

"Ugh. Just go do what Pelosi tells you to do."
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2013, 09:52:38 AM »
Here is another article that brought me a little enjoyment. 

I also liked this paragraph:
The anti-Second Amendment lobby is made up of two types of people: individuals who know absolutely nothing about firearms and individuals who exploit their ignorance by conflating terms to stoke desire for a full-on ban.

Read the comments too.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2013, 11:35:11 AM »
I wonder if these mental midgets are aware of the millions of high-capicty vehicles raoming the streets of America, some inexplicably murdering fellow citizens in cold blood?!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline kozanne

• Newb
  • Desert Rat
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2013, 08:42:29 AM »
Great comment I read over on Ace of Spades:

"If Joe Biden and Diana DeGette had a child, it would look like Barack Obama."

;)
Remember — they’re spreading Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt because they need to. Don’t be fooled.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2013, 08:44:43 AM »
Great comment I read over on Ace of Spades:

"If Joe Biden and Diana DeGette had a child, it would look like Barack Obama."

;)

::hysterical::

That reminds me, Keith Ellison is now available and I'm sure, finding an intellectual equal in the House would be quite a turn on for him.