Author Topic: Prayer request AGAIN!!  (Read 4368 times)

Offline Magnum

Re: Prayer request AGAIN!!
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2013, 06:06:52 PM »
Thank-you John for sharing with us and letting us pray for you and your family. I just prayed for your Son in Law and I will keep him in my prayers throughout.

God has made us to care for and love others and prayer is one of the most powerful ways we can respond.

God Bless You
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2013, 09:24:49 PM »
Thank-you John for sharing with us and letting us pray for you and your family. I just prayed for your Son in Law and I will keep him in my prayers throughout.

God has made us to care for and love others and prayer is one of the most powerful ways we can respond.

God Bless You

Thank you very much.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2013, 01:56:06 PM »
What's the status on your son-in-law, JF?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2013, 06:00:45 PM »

Went yesterday to have a ctscan and the machinf was broken so he goes on monday and the baby has his peanut test on thursday.Big week coming and I'm starting to get nervous.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2013, 06:13:48 PM »

Went yesterday to have a ctscan and the machinf was broken so he goes on monday and the baby has his peanut test on thursday.Big week coming and I'm starting to get nervous.

There's been nothing between the fluid analysis and now?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2013, 07:01:43 PM »

There's been nothing between the fluid analysis and now?

The fluid was removed and it had been in there too long and it crystallized on his lung and is preventing it from reinfecting so the doctors need to see if there is any improvement or do they need to go in and scrape it off his lung.

This is all they seem to be willing to tell me,but I'm suspicious by nature and keep thinking that they're holding back. But it's probably just me being me.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2013, 07:11:58 PM »
Okay then, still on the prayer list fer sure.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2013, 06:54:57 AM »
Hope all goes well.   ::praying::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2013, 10:52:47 AM »
If it seems like they're holding back, it is because anything they suggest could be the wrong thing. They don't want you spending the time between now and the end of their prescribed waiting period overly optimistic, nor devastated with fear.

Either way, waiting to see if a lung needs scraping is no small thing. We'll keep praying.

::praying::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson