Author Topic: Bullshyt we hear  (Read 597 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Bullshyt we hear
« on: May 12, 2020, 06:02:05 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/must-read-not-health-really-going-economic-lockdowns/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=daily

This was passed along to my from Bob B. and also credit to Kevin Sorbo.
For me…
When the State tells you it’s safe to go to Home Depot to buy a sponge but dangerous to go and buy a flower, it’s not about your health.
When the State shuts down millions of private businesses but doesn’t lay off a single government employee, it’s not about your health.
When the State bans dentists because its unsafe, but deems an abortion visit is safe, it’s not about your health

H/T Gymnast
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Bullshyt we hear
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 08:06:14 AM »
When criminals are set free because of the virus and business owners are arrested and jailed...it's not about your health.

When cops arrest someone for not wearing a mask (or breaking up groups even if wearing masks) when they themselves are not masked...it's not about your health.

When celebutards tell you it's about your health...it's not about your health.

When trillions in freshly-printed greenbacks hit big shot cronies faster than mom & pop and in greater amounts...it's not about your health.

When groups of well-behaved people are harassed by the authorities and the street people are not, it's not about your health.

When people start sounding like these despots and welcome more subjugation...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 08:46:44 AM »

. . . they're found face down on the street in a pool of their own blood?

You didn't finish that last statement & I was wondering how the story ended?

Someone should start another list - here I'll go first:
  • When elected people start shredding the edges of power & disallow even drive-by celebrations for birthdays & other celebratory events . . . it's about the oxygen they hoard in their lungs.
  • When elected people start shredding the edges of power . . .they receive a literal lesson on the Amendment sandwiched in-between the 1st & the 3rd ones.
  • Fielder's choice . . .
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2020, 09:00:58 AM »

. . . they're found face down on the street in a pool of their own blood?

You didn't finish that last statement & I was wondering how the story ended?

Someone should start another list - here I'll go first:
  • When elected people start shredding the edges of power & disallow even drive-by celebrations for birthdays & other celebratory events . . . it's about the oxygen they hoard in their lungs.
  • When elected people start shredding the edges of power . . .they receive a literal lesson on the Amendment sandwiched in-between the 1st & the 3rd ones.
  • Fielder's choice . . .

See?  You got it...gotta throw a lure out there...

When non-elected people are no longer protected by elected people operating outside of The Founders parameters...and once-compliant LEO's dropped their shiny badges and opted to protect their own families over all these arseholes...then the tree & streetlight decorations will really blossom like never before.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.