Topics > Military News/Veterans

DoD presentation classifies Catholics, evangelicals as extremists

<< < (2/7) > >>

IronDioPriest:
I'm with ya AP. It's a difficult thing to face squarely, but we know that in order for Christ to come again, Christians will suffer persecution first. That is bound to be accompanied by an upside down world before it goes hot.

Pandora:

--- Quote from: AmericanPatriot on April 06, 2013, 08:19:40 AM ---Persecution of people of faith has been foretold for a long time.
It's just coming fast now.

Not trying to go all woo woo here, but it's a battle between Light and Darkness that has been going on since time began.
It's just becoming more open now.

The wonderful thing is we win in the end

--- End quote ---

Yes.  But I ain't going down without a fight.

No "woo woo" about it; I've been saying "Powers and Principalities" for a while now.

BigAlSouth:

--- Quote from: IronDioPriest on April 05, 2013, 11:23:28 PM ---Just as a side note... can anyone refresh my memory as to the last time the organized Ku Klux Klan was responsible for violent action in the name of the Klan? Maybe they should be taken off the list.

Oh, and are the New Black Panthers or the Nation Of Islam on the list? Inquiring minds want to know.

--- End quote ---

No, you are wrong. Here is the video of the KKK member talkin bout killin some nigga babies. He be sayin I hates Black peoples and all dat:

black panther kill some crackers.flv

Libertas:
I'm surprised some shytsack leftist troll hasn't spun the usual misinformation that these newly listed extremist groups were merely added just to not look like they are singling anyone out, by listing Catholics and evangelicals it gives them cover.  Maybe they know its too much bullshyt for even a populace dominated by brain-dead sheeple to digest, just surprised they haven't tried it.  The "we didn't authorize this" excuse is not just lame, it's lazy.

Glock32:

--- Quote from: Libertas on April 07, 2013, 08:08:01 PM ---I'm surprised some shytsack leftist troll hasn't spun the usual misinformation that these newly listed extremist groups were merely added just to not look like they are singling anyone out, by listing Catholics and evangelicals it gives them cover.  Maybe they know its too much bullshyt for even a populace dominated by brain-dead sheeple to digest, just surprised they haven't tried it.  The "we didn't authorize this" excuse is not just lame, it's lazy.

--- End quote ---

Meanwhile, both evangelical Protestants and Catholics can't supplicate to government fast enough. They've all been totally co-opted by the statists through the 501(c) tax exemption, which as condition of tax exemption prohibits them from actually speaking freely. They've given their pinch of incense to Caesar.

How did they get so seriously duped with the 501(c) crap? Everywhere I look fundamental rights have been converted into conditional privileges. So instead of shepherding their flocks, we have all these pastors imploring congregants to obey the government. Are they God-fearing or government-fearing? When you keep your mouth shut about social, ethical, and moral policy issues because you're worried about getting into trouble with the IRS over your tax exempt status, well....

Most recently, Franklin Graham and the Southern Baptist Convention have made a point of shilling for the "universal background check": http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/archives/5518

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version