Author Topic: DoD presentation classifies Catholics, evangelicals as extremists  (Read 20678 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: DoD presentation classifies Catholics, evangelicals as extremists
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2013, 01:40:41 PM »
Yeah Billy Mitchell proved that capital ships could be taken out by air attack. The Army and Navy brass didn't want to hear of it, as they viewed the fledgling development of air power to be a distraction and funding diversion from their own pet projects. I guess some stuff never changes.

However, the Imperial Japanese Navy definitely took note of Mitchell's demonstrations and studied them thoroughly.

Yepper, and their pet project today is diversity. Wiccans, Muslims, Wommens in combat, antagonists of all sorts.  And, just as the Japanese capitalized then our current myopia will also be taken advantage of.  And, like Billy Mitchell, good men will be sacrificed on that alter.

Breaking: Pentagon Confirms May Court Martial Soldiers Who Share Christian Faith

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2013, 03:09:45 PM »
"Religious proselytization is not permitted within the Department of Defense...Court martials and non-judicial punishments are decided on a case-by-case basis...”.

The statement, released to Fox News, follows a Breitbart News report on Obama administration Pentagon appointees meeting with anti-Christian extremist Mikey Weinstein to develop court-martial procedures to punish Christians in the military who express or share their faith.

(From our earlier report: Weinstein is the head of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, and says Christians--including chaplains--sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ in the military are guilty of “treason,” and of committing an act of “spiritual rape” as serious a crime as “sexual assault.” He also asserted that Christians sharing their faith in the military are “enemies of the Constitution.”)

Now just a damn minute!  This ruling expressly violates the 1st Amendment!  Exactly who is the "enemy of the Constitution"?!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2013, 03:31:54 PM »

Now just a damn minute!  This ruling expressly violates the 1st Amendment!  Exactly who is the "enemy of the Constitution"?!

The 1st Amendment-- isn't that the one that protects you from ever having to hear another person's religious beliefs- guaranteeing Freedom From religion?
Seriously, you know that is their understanding of it

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2013, 03:34:47 PM »
Chaplains are now the enemy?  WTF?  I bet that mullahs are OK though.
Eschew Obfuscation

charlesoakwood

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2013, 03:38:28 PM »

And these are the leaders of our finest. ? ! 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2013, 07:00:17 AM »
Share Muzzie BS or Druid practices, yeah I bet that's OK...somebody needs to blanket-party these people running the witchhunts...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2013, 08:44:32 AM »

And the witches.

RickZ

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2013, 08:58:47 AM »
Share Muzzie BS or Druid practices, yeah I bet that's OK...somebody needs to blanket-party these people running the witchhunts...
Wiccans are an accepted 'religion' at the Air Farce Academy.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584500,00.html

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2013, 11:29:40 AM »
Wiccans are an accepted 'religion' at the Air Farce Academy.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584500,00.html

Because they can fly on brooms?   ::whatgives::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
US Army defines AFA Christian ministry as 'domestic hate group'
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2013, 08:06:14 PM »
Figured I'd slip this into an already running thread on the same topic. This time it's the US Army. Fox News' Todd Starnes comes right out and says he believes that Obama is proactively separating the military from the people.

US Army defines American Family Association as 'domestic hate group'

Several dozen U.S. Army active duty and reserve troops were told last week that the American Family Association, a well-respected Christian ministry, should be classified as a domestic hate group because the group advocates for traditional family values.

The briefing was held at Camp Shelby in Mississippi and listed the AFA alongside domestic hate groups like the Ku Klux Klan, Neo-Nazis, the Black Panthers and the Nation of Islam.

More @ Fox News
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2013, 08:29:52 PM »
 ::overkill::

If I say anything else, I'd have to edit myself.

But, I'm furious.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2013, 08:50:51 PM »
This sort of thing has caused Christian organizations to be attacked before.....by ACTUAL terrorists and murderers.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2013, 09:04:48 AM »
I am becoming a man without a country. I will not submit to communist policies as demanded by O'bamacrapp.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2013, 11:32:57 AM »
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comments redacted at the source.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2013, 02:31:13 PM »
::overkill::

If I say anything else, I'd have to edit myself.

But, I'm furious.

Now, now, Pan - always remember the peaceful measures promoted by our 1st President. Why I don't believe he ever raised his voice or an eyebrow to those nasty tramplers of freedom, the Brits.  ;)

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.