Author Topic: April Fools!  (Read 1046 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
April Fools!
« on: April 01, 2011, 06:58:41 AM »
Any good pranks ya'll doin' out there?

I'm doing cheesy stuff to mess with a co-worker this morning...hiding some of his stuff, taping his mouse so it appears nothing moves, which will be funnier once he readjusts his monitor from dead dark.  Do not have access into PC's the way our company has 'em locked down, could have a field day if that were the case.  Just to mess with everyone I copied a paperclip and loaded the copies back into the paper feed, just to be a stinker.  I'll think up some more mischief before others roll in...

;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Re: April Fools!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 08:54:15 AM »
Amazing how one little paper clip can turn a whole office upside down !  ::devil::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 08:56:18 AM »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 10:32:55 AM »
No pranks from this lad - life's cruel enough as it is...