Author Topic: Due Process ends in Colorado  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Due Process ends in Colorado
« on: April 04, 2013, 10:05:56 PM »
Dems are introducing legislation to let them confiscate guns  based on the whim of a doctor

Then they just get a Liberal doctor to start putting the name of anyone who complains on the list.  Next some police officer  (or DHS) will show up at your house and demand them. And then there is ONLY ONE logical response.

But don't worry, they aren't coming after the guns. Just the guns in the hands of bitter clingers.  You know loving liberty, believing in the Constitution, or asserting that you have individual rights is a sign of mental illness and dangerous tendencies. 

charlesoakwood

Re: Due Process ends in Colorado
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 10:21:27 PM »

Locusts Migrants changing the demographics of your state.  Sorry.
Good luck, in the federal system states have no way of stopping it.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 10:32:31 PM »
And asserting that a response to this rights-grab ought to be "respectful".  Kiss. My. Ass.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 10:49:55 PM »
Sounds like Colorado is the the location for the next red flag op. They are going to push someone, people are going to die then the Feds will have even more ammo to strip us all of our rights.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 11:13:14 PM »
They really seem intent on creating the ultimate crisis to which they can respond in the true manner of their deepest desire.

I don't think this bill will go anywhere. But the progressive method is to begin softening the ground.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 11:20:17 PM »
They really seem intent on creating the ultimate crisis to which they can respond in the true manner of their deepest desire.

I don't think this bill will go anywhere. But the progressive method is to begin softening the ground.

This bills fundamentally no different than the EOs that Obama already issued creating a database and encouraging doctors to report their suspicions. That database will be used to deny you a gun purchase, and in sort order thereafter to put you on a list of ( attempted)  confiscation.  Really they are happy to kill you.  Another bitter clinger out of the way.

I didn't think the other gun legislation would go anywhere either.  It was political suicide to even bring it up.  They fact they they did means they don't think they will ever face another honest election.
They are probably right.  I can just hope that someday they face a firing squad for their treason.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 11:28:48 PM »
I don't want them facing firing squads. They should be hanged, like criminals. I will also admit to entertaining the idea that a particularly satisfying method would be to chum the waters for sharks then toss them overboard.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 11:34:23 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 12:26:28 AM »

How could one have such invective against such a loyal and genteel opposition such as this:
[blockquote]
Remember that s–t? Good. Now go f–k yourselves. Here. Here’s a ratty leather glove covered in rusty spikes. No. No. Here’s two. You can all go bend over and collectively fist each other in a frenzy until all the pain equals all the hate and the stupid you have given us for ages in spades. You all made your bones stoking and exploitating hate. On repressing dissent and dissenters. Please. Cry me a f–king river. A angel’s tear sea. It wouldn’t even offset Prop 8.[/blockquote]    
 Here

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 12:43:38 AM »
There can truly be no reconciliation. Fewer and fewer people are going to want it.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013, 01:47:24 AM »
Representative Beth McCann replied and indicated that the bill will not be introduced. Of course, the word of a Democrat, what is that worth?

She gave me some BS line about the public safety.  Yes, you want to take my high capacity magazine from me, making me less safe, but you are concerned for the "public safety" - just not the safety of particular individuals who you know will never vote Democrat. "I'll probably be dead anyway"  so I feel justified in taking away from you whatever slim chance you had to live in the first place - thus ENSURING you will be dead.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2013, 01:59:46 AM »
There can truly be no reconciliation. Fewer and fewer people are going to want it.

I don't want it.. but mostly because it can't happen. The liberals don't see  non-liberals as people with rights - just as slaves  to be used and abused. After all, if you don't agree with them you are evil, racist, bigoted, hateful - and DESERVE to be treated poorly. You DESERVE to have agreements broken. You DESERVE to have your rights trampled. Because you oppose liberalism, and liberalism is axiomatically Good, therefore you are bad.

If North Korea Nuked a city I am not even sure I would be upset. I would mourn for the conservatives caught in the blast, but for the most part is will be liberals being wiped out. Its not my country anymore - Obama and the Dems are reminding me every day that I and the other bitter clingers are not welcome here anymore.  That I either work and pay tribute to their barbarian horde for the privilege, or swallow my pride and go on the dole and become dependant upon them.

I am to the point where I agree with Conan. The best thing in life would be crushing my enemies and seeing them driven before me.
Robot Chicken: What Is Best In Life?

RickZ

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2013, 04:42:15 AM »
Sounds like Colorado is the the location for the next red flag op. They are going to push someone, people are going to die then the Feds will have even more ammo to strip us all of our rights.

Can't worry about that.  Seriously.  People are going to die if we do nothing (can you say Death Panels?) so, like Germany marching into the Rheinland and the Allies turning a blind eye for fear of war, you can pay Death in lives now or you can pay Death with more lives later.  Bottom line is the Government (at all levels) is waging war against the People right now, so thinking up the worst 'what if' scenarios won't work, not with communists at the helm of our Government.  Everything this Government does is evil and couched in happy-talk terms, like the Patient Affordable Care Act, even though it's not for the patient, not affordable and has very little (rationed) care in the law.  How much worse does it have to be before we take Jefferson's admonition that:  "God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."

Gotta love ol' TJ:  "Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add “within the limits of the law,” because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."

/Die on my knees or die a free man.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013, 06:28:51 AM »

Did you read the rest of that diatribe CO posted?  That guy sure doesn't want it; he wants blood, suffering and misery  because he didn't get what he wanted when Prop 8 passed.  They "campaigned" against it using the same ugly language aimed at its advocates -- bigot, hater -- and it's coming to pass that less and less people are intimidated into giving in by that tactic.

The guy is so twisted, though, that in his spite he's cutting off his own nose, and with glee, in cheering over the loss of everybody's 2A rights, including his.  If we who oppose homo "marriage" are the horrible haters he says we are, one would think he'd figure he'll need his gun.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 06:32:15 AM »

Did you read the rest of that diatribe CO posted?  That guy sure doesn't want it; he wants blood, suffering and misery  because he didn't get what he wanted when Prop 8 passed.  They "campaigned" against it using the same ugly language aimed at its advocates -- bigot, hater -- and it's coming to pass that less and less people are intimidated into giving in by that tactic.

The guy is so twisted, though, that in his spite he's cutting off his own nose, and with glee, in cheering over the loss of everybody's 2A rights, including his.  If we who oppose homo "marriage" are the horrible haters he says we are, one would think he'd figure he'll need his gun.

Liberalism is the cause of Gun Violence. Ban Liberals and it will drop. (of course this is caused by population density, but it shows how stupid Liberal statistical arguments are. Its  the inalienable right of every citizen to bear arms - a right that our HIGHEST LAW says  SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED and  the statistical outcomes are irrelevant. My rights cannot be curtailed because some small segment of the population (however defined) abuses them. Gun Control laws treat  gun owners as criminals using potential future behavior to justify curtailing their rights- CONVICTING THEM, WITHOUT DUE PROCESS, AND WITHOUT TRIAL of a crime (statistically)  They  might commit. Of THOUGHT CRIME.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 07:27:46 AM by Weisshaupt »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013, 07:14:08 AM »
They want to enslave or kill us, period.  There is no hope of reconcilation, no hope of living with them because they detest us and have been taught to detest us by progressive politicians, professors, teachers, lawyers, entertainers, musicians, artists, writers, etc for the better part of a century.  They control bureacracies that seek to control every concious and unconcious act of human behavior.  Anybody who thinks we can coexist with these people is terribly ignorant or completely unsane.  Judging from the almost universal lack of any kind of Jeffersonian rebellion I can only conclude that most in this nation fit into the ignorant and unsane category.  Once again it is left to the few to save the many...except I am not going to lift one finger to save an enemy or an enabler.  People have made choices whether they want to admit it or not!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2013, 10:07:42 AM »
...If we who oppose homo "marriage" are the horrible haters he says we are, one would think he'd figure he'll need his gun.

I would most certainly LOVE to hear his e-coli tainted spittle-flecked answer to THAT. From a distance, of course. I wouldn't want to get any on me.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2013, 12:50:53 PM »
The whole attempt to rationalize denying an entire population their natural right to self-defense by comparing it to the rejection of homo marriage (by popular referendum no less) is entirely spurious. Homosexuals are not being denied the right to marry. Marriage is a particular thing, and has been since time immemorial, and those particulars are this: one man and one woman, who are not blood relatives, can marry. It doesn't say "except homosexuals". They can legally enter into the state of marriage just like anyone else. Their militancy stems from the fact that they don't like those particulars of marriage. They are trying to force a redefinition of the institution onto all of us by alleging that not changing the definition in accordance with their demands is the same thing as denying it outright. Bollocks to that.

That, I think, is what all this Leftist insanity really comes from: a militancy against definitions, because definitions necessarily include some things and exclude others. Militancy against the definition of marriage because it doesn't accommodate perversions, militancy against the definition of a lifeguard because it doesn't accommodate people who can't swim, militancy against the definition of man and woman because it doesn't accommodate people whose biology is one sex and whose diseased minds think they're another.

Where does it end? It doesn't. And in my opinion, this is why:

It's really nothing more than nihilism, a delight in destruction for its own sake, which in turn is just the machinations of that same serpent who whispered to Eve from the very beginning. The Devil can't create anything himself, so the next best thing for him is to sully and degrade what God has created. That's what he takes delight in, perverting and degrading God's Creation.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2013, 06:35:33 PM »

Locusts Migrants changing the demographics of your state.  Sorry.
Good luck, in the federal system states have no way of stopping it.
There is a way of course but involves stepping over the line which they do rather frequently anyway.
You have to make them pay for living there as in make their lives miserable. Vandalism, loud noise at night etc........make them feel like Ca was a better place to live. ::guillotine::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2013, 01:31:00 PM »
When the war starts, i'll be happy to put a slug in this guy.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2013, 08:32:08 PM »
Probably a long line forming already, no worry, plenty more where that came from.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.