Author Topic: Sodomite "couple" raped their *9* adopted boys  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Sodomite "couple" raped their *9* adopted boys
« on: April 08, 2013, 11:36:04 AM »
H/T: Moonbattery

Two "married" men in Connecticut are on trial for sexually abusing at least two of their nine adopted boys (gee, all boys?), beginning when the victims were 6 years old. But oh, there is nothing different about homosexuals, it's not like they're significantly more likely to have comorbid psychiatric issues such as pedophilia...oh wait except that they are. If you go to the NY Daily News article, the user comments reveal just how successful the militant campaign at normalizing this perversion has been, because a lot of the comments are "what does being gay have to do with it?" You know, time and time again you can see news stories about pedophilia and it's almost always little boys being molested by adult men, but "what does being gay have to do with it?" is always asked in rhetorical fashion, as if to shut the door on that particular line of inquiry on the basis that it's so obviously nothing more than coincidence. You have to honestly work at being that dense.

Oh well. I guess untold thousands of children will simply have to endure sexual predation because, dammit, homosexuality is just as normal and how dare you suggest otherwise! Marriage should be about two (for now anyway) people in love, and if a few thousand adopted boys have to get cornholed by perverts in these farcical sham marriages then so be it. If you have a problem with that then you're a hate filled bigot.

Here is something you will be seeing a lot more of, as relentless media brainwashing allows liberals to ram through the homosexual agenda. But don’t expect it to lead off the evening news:

George Harasz and Douglas Wirth, a married couple from Glastonbury, Conn., were arrested in November 2011 following allegations by two of their nine adopted children of sexual abuse.

Yes, you read that correctly. Harasz and Wirth are “married” to each other. Some readers will already be used to this sort of absurdity; others will still stop and gasp, “What?”

The case of a same-sex Connecticut couple accused of repeatedly raping and abusing two of their nine adopted boys is headed for trial.

They had agreed to plead no contest to minor charges, but backed out in a bid to get off scot-free.

If Harasz, 49, and Wirth, 45, had continued with the deal, they would have been given suspended prison sentences and probation, WFSB-TV said.

This for crimes that many would agree easily warrant the death penalty.

Five of their adopted sex slaves have now come forward, reporting sexual abuse.

One of the victims who spoke during the court hearing said sexual assault began when he was 6.

“They took turns raping me over and over,” he said. “Anyone who would do this to a child is a sick, demented person.”

Likewise, any society that would facilitate it is a sick, demented society.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=28283

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/gay-conn-couple-accused-rape-face-trial-article-1.1310010
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Sodomite "couple" raped their *9* adopted boys
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 11:46:36 AM »
They should be executed on the spot, period.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 11:59:52 AM »
Are they Catholic priests?

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 12:29:48 PM »
There are plenty of heterosexual child predators indeed. But that doesn't negate the reality that homosexuality - being a perversion in and of itself - already indicates a proclivity for the sexually perverse. The next-step - that the perversion will manifest in other perverse behaviors - is only logic.

Liberals don't like facing logic when it upsets their world-view, and homosexuality is the epitome of illogic.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 01:53:57 PM »
I'm sure there was no red flag waved as 9 boys were adopted by two queers.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 06:34:50 AM »
I don't think the one saying that gays only make up 30-40% of these kinds of cases was helping their point.   ::facepalm::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2013, 06:39:09 AM »
Maybe we'll see some PSA's warning of the dangers of letting kids get adopted by homosexuals...or not.

Oh well, what's a few shattered lives in advancing the right of childrearing, er raising and the civil right of fully-enforced acceptance of the full homosexual lifestyle?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2013, 02:24:16 PM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie