Author Topic: BenghaziGate Letter to US House, signed by 700 Patriots demanding answers  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://specialoperationsspeaks.com/articles/open-letter-to-the-us-house-of-representatives2

We all know the POSOTUS and his merry band of lying incompetent jackasses will stonewall any questions this letter spurs House members may raise, but I like that they are trying to hold feet to the fire.  I suspect some of the questions have answers already and perhaps there is hopes of catching Regime minions in a gotchya moment.  At the very least this keeps the fire burning and should be a big marker on the table making any attempted WH run by Ms. Clinton problematic at best. 

We'll see what happens.  I consider it one of many events that should be a millstone around this rotten Regime's neck, anything that increases the weight and pain is a good thing.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I look for the low information voter to forget all about it by 2016, and the GOP will have yet another RINO as the candidate. Thus things will get progressively worse.

I'm just a ray of sunshine today, aren't I?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, you're just a fountain of joy Alan.  Seems we're brothers though, I cannot say your prediction is erroneous, it is where I would lay my money if I were to risk it.  Compared to the kabuki markets though the risk is a lot less.

charlesoakwood

Low info voters are not aware and of the few who are they don't understand what the fuss is about. Hillary said she was responsible, what do you want?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
"What difference does it make?!"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: BenghaziGate Letter to US House, signed by 700 Patriots demanding answers
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 12:12:26 PM »
The disinformation campaign of the Obama Regime regarding BenghaziGate continues...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/11/02/exclusive-benghazi-whistleblower-says-he-was-smeared.html