Author Topic: Boston Marathon Terrorism  (Read 28150 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Boston Marathon Terrorism
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2013, 05:13:02 PM »
f**kface has to get in on the action with "a statement"; he's on the radio right now.  Last thing I want to hear is his bullspit.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2013, 05:41:52 PM »
Somehow, those austere "cuts" from the sequester are going to work into this.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2013, 05:49:51 PM »
f**kface can go straight to Hell, anything coming out of that demons mouth will only be about himself and how he can exploit this.

We'll see if this Saudi guy angle goes anywhere or gets sanitized into something exploitable by libiots.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/authorities_under_suspect_guard_y2m8cJO29uC2PDGIjYBalO

Heard a report some family members of Sandy Hook were in attendance, no confirmation of that or if any were injured.

And gosh, isn't Boston one of these places that is hostile to law-abiding protecting themselves?  One of the areas where libiots downplay who causes terror and loves "diversity", a sanctuary city for illegals?  Perhaps somebody saw somebody acting weird, leaving a bag and walking away but because they were "diversity" looking they said and did nothing?

There are hard questions coming and I doubt we'll get satisfactory answers, it'll be spin-overdrive on this and those most responsible for allowing conditions to flourish to make this likely will not even be addressed.

Lets let more Saudis in, really, diversity demands it, what could go wrong?

(The preceding statement applies no matter if this Saudi guy is a Saudi guy or not, really, I don't give a sh*t about offending people who may get offended by what I am saying, because I am saying libiots are at fault and they should be pissed I am calling them out.  What are they gonna do?  Call me racist?  Like I give a damn what they think!)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Miltrainer

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2013, 06:17:40 PM »
I wonder when they are gong to demand we outlaw backpacks. Forget about who did it, unless they have any slight semblance of being a Tea party type.
You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!

Offline Miltrainer

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2013, 06:25:10 PM »
Well I guess since it was reported they were in trash cans we should outlaw them too.
You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2013, 06:25:58 PM »
And ban ball-bearings, if the report coming out of an unnamed congresscritter is accurate.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2013, 06:27:56 PM »

More regulation, that's what we need.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2013, 06:29:12 PM »
f**kface had to come out a second time, actually use the word "terrorism".  Well, that can only mean one thing - they found a cracker to pin it on.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/15/white-house-official-quickly-clarifies-after-obama-presser-that-bombings-were-an-act-of-terror/

ETA - CNN's so-called "national security analyst" appears comfy with the cracker angle -

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/04/15/CNN-National-Security-Analyst-Right-Wing-Extremists-Could-Be-Behind-Bombing
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 07:02:11 PM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2013, 06:32:03 PM »
Some Libyan 7th Century Savage - "Please don't be a Muslim"

Don't worry savage, you have no better friend in charge than Barack Hussein Obama.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/15/please-dont-be-a-muslim-cair-others-respond-to-boston-bombings-on-twitter/

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2013, 06:46:37 PM »
Saudi guy - student visa?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/nbc-not-larger-threat_716402.html

::cussing:: Fineswine - "It is a terrorist incident. …  It could be foreign, it could be homegrown"

Diane you ignorant skank, you might be are a POS!

Salafi savage in Jordan - "happy to see the horror in America".

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/jordan-extremist-praises-boston-bombing

Up yours Mohammad, may you soon join your namesake in Hell!

ETA - CCTV used to identify guy planting something:

www.couriermail.com.au/news/world/reports-of-explosion-near-finish-line-of-boston-marathon/story-fnd12peo-1226621194152

ETA #2 - Weasel Zippers is reporting 132 injured, 17 critical (8 children), 25 in serious condition and most all have reported an 8 year old (a girl) is one of the 2 confirmed murder victims.

http://weaselzippers.us/

The stories of arms and legs flying and pools of blood are numerous and disturbing.

Prayers to all the victims, their families and friends and responders.   ::praying::
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 07:08:23 PM by Libertas »

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2013, 08:43:23 PM »
I am trevelling today.

Crazy sh*t. Lib cities get attacked by jihadis. Libs react by blaming conservatives and coddling jihadis.

The stupid, it burns.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2013, 09:07:39 PM »

Courier Mail - PRESIDENT Obama has warned the United States 'not to jump to conclusions' after two blasts killed three and wounded more than 120 in Boston this morning.

Warning

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2013, 09:41:11 PM »
Alright folks, it looks as if they're going to make bombs illegal for sale and transport across state lines. The left best pay attention here, I think they mean it this time. All mental patients who have bomb permits will have them taken from them immediately after registering them. You know this is going to affect us, right.

Secretary of State Kerry is pushing for an international ban on bombs, small or large and intends to push for ratification as soon as the Senate can vote on it. This will lead to job losses in the already sequestered defense industry as hundreds of thousands of builders of such heinous devices are put out of work.

Some TEA Party Repubs are going to filibuster the treaty they say but a few, the gang of 14 treacherous scumbags lead by McCain and his little sissy bitch, Lindsey Graham are blasting them for not considering the benefit of NWO government.

Did I miss anything in this hypothetical?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2013, 06:48:38 AM »
I love sarcasm, usually sets libiots off right away and launches them into direct personal attacks.   ::thumbsup::

Looking more and more like Mr.Saudi is our guy -

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/16/boston-marathon-explosions-revere-apartment-searched/

20-30 people caught in the blast lost a limb.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BOSTON_MARATHON_EXPLOSIONS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-04-16-05-26-46

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2013, 07:04:23 AM »
The graphic photos are out there to look at if you're inclined. I won't link them. But seeing the horror of what this terrorism looks like is of value, if only to set ones mind on the nature of the evil that caused it. Whoever did this needs to be killed. Not tried and jailed.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2013, 07:33:03 AM »
Just like 9-11 IDP, the value is the shock and horror, forgetting it and avoiding it only works to serve the agenda of those who perpetrate it and enable it!

And I want the enablers targeted, do what we will to the perpetrator(s), I want their enablers hounded to their last breath!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2013, 10:18:14 AM »
Just like 9-11 IDP, the value is the shock and horror, forgetting it and avoiding it only works to serve the agenda of those who perpetrate it and enable it!

And I want the enablers targeted, do what we will to the perpetrator(s), I want their enablers hounded to their last breath!

I don't remember seeing a single dismembered human after 9/11/01. The attack seems planned to cause great visual terror - living people with their legs blown off.

I'm going on record right now saying I think this is the government's false flag. The April 15th Tax Day Tea Party Terrorist Attack. Axelrod is out there claiming Obama thinks it.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2013, 10:24:11 AM »
False Flag.

Axelrod: Obama Thinks Boston Bombings Could Be Related to 'Tax Day'

In explaining why President Obama didn't call the Boston bombings a "terrorist attack," former adviser David Axelrod said, "I'm sure what was going through the president's mind is -- we really don't know who did this -- it was tax day":

"The word has taken on a different meaning since 9/11," Axelrod said of the phrase "terrorist attack."

"You use those words and it means something very specific in people's mind. And I'm sure what was going through the president's mind is -- we really don't know who did this -- it was tax day. Was it someone who was pro--you know, you just don't know. And so I think his attitude is, let's not put any inference into this, let's just make clear that we're going to get the people responsible."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2013, 10:39:32 AM »
F**k him. When has there ever been anything like that on tax day? And if someone were wanting to make some kind of anti-tax/anti-government statement, they would not bomb some unrelated public event that would only bring hatred onto them and their cause. Any real "right wing extremists" know that.

No, this is classic musloid behavior. In fact I have wondered for years why they haven't done more of these smaller scale attacks at crowded venues. I think they are ultimately more effective at communicating a sense of real terror than the infrequent larger scale attacks. They can happen anywhere -- the mall, a movie theater, a restaurant. It's what Israel has dealt with for decades. The frustrating thing about that comparison is that Israel is more or less stuck with the problem due to geography, but we have no such problem here. No, it's entirely of our own making by continuing to allow backward 7th century throwbacks into our country.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2013, 10:51:50 AM »
False Flag.

Axelrod: Obama Thinks Boston Bombings Could Be Related to 'Tax Day'

In explaining why President Obama didn't call the Boston bombings a "terrorist attack," former adviser David Axelrod said, "I'm sure what was going through the president's mind is -- we really don't know who did this -- it was tax day":

"The word has taken on a different meaning since 9/11," Axelrod said of the phrase "terrorist attack."

"You use those words and it means something very specific in people's mind. And I'm sure what was going through the president's mind is -- we really don't know who did this -- it was tax day. Was it someone who was pro--you know, you just don't know. And so I think his attitude is, let's not put any inference into this, let's just make clear that we're going to get the people responsible."

Of course it could not have been the Mooslums, the POSOTUS has made friends with them.  They are our buddies and would never harm a hair on any American's head. 

It had to be those uber-violent TEA partiers, and since I, your sovereign obongo, have so declared it, we will stop looking at any potential foreigner and concentrate on those azz-backwards, bible-thumping, gun hoarder conservatives.  If you see a conservative do not try to apprehend them, they are known to be (bear) armed and dangerous,  call your friendly DHS officer to report the sighting and run away.  But be sure to tell the DHS personnel who you are so we can send a same sex agent over to your house and give you your free groping.

/
Eschew Obfuscation