Author Topic: Too Early For Discussion About Banning Islam?  (Read 7114 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Too Early For Discussion About Banning Islam?
« on: April 16, 2013, 10:31:57 AM »
I am going to assume that islamofascists were behind yesterday's bombing. But whether they were or were not is really irrelevant to this topic.

The fact is that there is one and only one religion which:

- preaches violent and murderous jihad.
- demands sharia law.
- practices beheadings on those who do not follow it.
- treats women like cattle.

I could go and on. You could, too.

It has been over ten years since the September 11th destruction of the World Trade Center. Longer than that since the first attempt to bring it down. Longer than that since the USS Cole. Longer than that from various embassy bombings. Longer than that since the Berlin disco bombings. Longer than that since the Lockerbie Pan Am bombing.

I have wondered aloud and on these pages for over ten years why jihad has not struck our shores again. We have a myriad of soft targets and virtually no protection from foreign invaders bent on mayhem. For the last several months our southern border has been virtually wide open thanks to a feckless president and his allies in the MFM. Well, we just got gut punched and we had better get used to it because this is islam.

Islam, as we all know, is not a religion of peace and love. It is a religion of death and destruction which dictates the killing of all who oppose it.

Our Constitution protects religious freedom but, in my opinion, it is time to start a national discussion on banning islam. It will take a Constitutional amendment but it can and should be done. President Zero's supposed favorite president was Abraham Lincoln and we need to vocally remind everyone that Lincoln is credited with saying that the Constitution is not a suicide pact. When something that was heretofore Constitutionally protected becomes a threat to the existence of the state and its citizens it must be dealt with appropriately.

As the killings mount, as the bombings increase, how long will we...can we...suffer a religion in our midst which, by its very nature demands these acts of its followers?

We have seen our nation stunned and outraged over the killing of elementary school students by an insane person and the ridiculous reaction of the left leaning political hacks was to infringe on the freedom of law-abiding citizens. What will be our collective reaction when (not if) the jihadis target our schools?

This discussion needs to happen. We need to get this into the national consciousness as soon as possible. It isn't going to get better by itself.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Re: Too Early For Discussion About Banning Islam?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 10:36:59 AM »
That's a tough one, Trap.
Either we believe in the Constitutional protections or we don't.

I feel the same way about Muzzies and detest them completely, too.

Another point is how much more Liberty are we willing to give up for security?

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 10:51:43 AM »
Every free nation in the world that allows Islam to gain a foothold of organizational power has a muzloid problem that isn't going away.

I would ban Islam in a heartbeat, because it is my belief that the founders never considered the possibility that the Mohamedans would ever be an integral part of our society. It is clear that their intent was to prohibit an official sect of Christianity emanating from the federal government - the proof: colonial official state religions at the outset.

But Islam isn't going to be banned. Too many teary-eyed Islamic women and children with perfect American accents for the Leftists to trot out. It'll come down to it, just like the war with the Left.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 11:12:56 AM »
But Islam isn't going to be banned. Too many teary-eyed Islamic women and children with perfect American accents for the Leftists to trot out. It'll come down to it, just like the war with the Left.

The leftists, regardless that the Pubbies gave it to them, have an upper hand and it won't happen.  Just like the economy is a result of lefty policies which could be simply resolved by eliminating regulation our terrorist problem could be eliminated by a few simple acts: expulsion of all muslims on our shores and attacking them anywhere in the world they inflict harm to ours.  As Ben Franklin said, "Don't Tread on Me".

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 11:25:42 AM »
That's a tough one, Trap.
Either we believe in the Constitutional protections or we don't.

I feel the same way about Muzzies and detest them completely, too.

Another point is how much more Liberty are we willing to give up for security?

None, and rollbacks of NADA, SkyNet, TSA etc needs to happen.

All the authorities have to do is throw pc/diversity/multi-culti insanity out the window and target the real perps...not granny...not Libertarians & Conservatives or so-called bitter-clingers...target the scum.  Then, secure the borders, period.  Then, no amnesty under any guise or flowery name, period.  Then, kill anybody anywhere in the world who threatens us and our citizens, no boots needed, just bomb the living sh*t out of them.  Don't screw with us, won't die...that should be our motto.

And yes, designate Islam a terrorist organization, anybody who doesn't like it can leave, those who stay better not test us, or its off to Gitmo!  And the scum already at Gitmo gets a pigs blood baptism followed by a firing squad and their remains tossed into the ocean.

Oh, and Trap, there is one religion that (depending upon the definition of "jihad" and "law") is matching the 7th Century Savages on every point except the beheadings (yet!) and that religion would be Liberalism!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 11:51:45 AM »
I am not talking about curtailing religious liberty or suppressing the Bill of Rights.

I am talking about banning a specific religion which is a deadly threat to our country and its citizens. There is no other religion on Earth like islam.

Islam and its practitioners are a menace to a free and open society.

All of the civil libertarians are always so proud of making sacrifices for the Bill of Rights...things like tolerating unpleasant speech. Big deal.

How many innocents must be sacrificed for islam at the alter of religious freedom?

I am not talking about a muslim holocaust where we round them up and execute them but at some point you have to confront the poisonous snake(s) with which you share a locked room. There is no other religion on earth that kills its opponents. Not anymore, anyway. Or at least not in such staggering numbers and employing such over-the-top violent measures.

I, personally, could not look any of the victims in the face and tell them that they just need to suck it up for religious freedom...take one for the team. At some point something will need to be done or the USA will become like every other country that has tolerated islam in its midst: Either a muslim state or a continuous state of religious civil war.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 12:04:40 PM »
Since islam is a death cult and not a religion there is no constitutional restraints against banning it. See how easy that is?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2013, 12:09:43 PM »
Since islam is a death cult and not a religion there is no constitutional restraints against banning it. See how easy that is?

::clapping::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2013, 12:42:18 PM »
  Banning isn't the answer but limiting their conduct might be more in line with what's needed. Like footbaths need to be available in their homes or churches,this crap about cashiers not handling pork needs to go away,cab drivers refusing to take dogs or booze that ends too.

No more babes in a bag and on and on.Other than that they can worship whatever they want as long as it doesn't interfere with anyone else.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 01:19:32 PM »
I don't see how any of that happens without a Constitutional amendment that specifically denies islam protection under the First Amendment.

Constitutional amendments are hard to do but I'm thinking that after a few more mass killings it will be an easier sell than the stupid ass gun control bill that the admin is currently peddling.

Try looking a double or triple amputee in the eye and telling him that islam is worth protecting because of religious freedom or something.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 01:24:24 PM »

This.

Islam is far more than just a religion or theology content to preoccupy itself with the souls of men and the hereafter. It is very much an earthly political movement. There is no coexisting with it. I remember reading about a naturalist in France sometime in the 1700s who had this idea of farming spiders so as to harvest their silk and weave it into new super strong material. He had a barn for the purpose, and put thousands of spiders in it. He quickly learned you cannot "farm" such creatures like you would cattle or horses. They all aggressively attacked the spiders adjacent to them until they were spaced far enough apart to leave each other alone. That is exactly how Islam is.

And honestly, it wouldn't even be a constitutional quandary if we didn't have such a thoroughly asinine immigration policy. Simply put, they never should have been allowed here in the first place, certainly not in large enough numbers to become a problem. The 1st Amendment says the government cannot establish an official religion, nor can it prohibit the free exercise of a religion. "Free exercise" means you can't tell them who to pray to or how, or what manner of dress they can wear, etc. It doesn't mean they are free to "exercise" their right to militate against everyone around them. If the ancient Aztec religion came back, would we tolerate human sacrifice as merely the free exercise of their religion?

I view Islam the same.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2013, 01:27:07 PM »
If something isn't done about stripping islam of its protections then there will eventually be lawless sectarian violence in the USA. We will become like Lebanon or any one of a number of middle eastern hell hole countries where muslims are killing whoever they disagree with and everyone else is killing the muslims. There really isn't any other future for islam in America. You can't negotiate with them when there is zero room for compromise. They say, "submit or die" and we (some of us, anyway) say, "come get some." It will be a mess.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 01:45:52 PM »
If something isn't done about stripping islam of its protections then there will eventually be lawless sectarian violence in the USA. We will become like Lebanon or any one of a number of middle eastern hell hole countries where muslims are killing whoever they disagree with and everyone else is killing the muslims. There really isn't any other future for islam in America. You can't negotiate with them when there is zero room for compromise. They say, "submit or die" and we (some of us, anyway) say, "come get some." It will be a mess.

I'm afraid the ONLY way islam will be delt with is when they are here in force, proclaiming "submit or die"......And we make thier wish come true.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2013, 01:50:32 PM »

Religion in the Constitution is used in reference to a spiritual unification to a deity in respect of life.  To be religious only means one adheres to his actions in consistent fashion, as in "he does his homework religiously.
Mohammedans religiously adhere to their vow that all others either convert to Islam, pay tribute, or die.  That is a declaration of war and according to US tradition and I think the Constitution, if an identifiable group (Mohammedans) is at war (jihad) with us we must do whatever is necessary to defend ourselves.

I am certain there are Muhammadans reading this who are genuinely good people, to those people I sincerely and respectfully ask that you convert to Christianity or some other diety respectful of life.  If you cannot or will not please leave this country.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2013, 02:11:15 PM »
The statists have at one time or another threatened to strip certain churches of their tax exempt status for becoming involved in politics. Of course, other churches ignore this rule completely and remain untouched.

I find it difficult to believe, though, that someone would threaten a church with loss of tax exemption over a speech issue and NOT seriously consider banning a church or religion altogether for sponsoring/promoting/demanding violent and murderous jihad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 04:33:35 PM »

Yes, this.  islam is a total life-system, enforced by death-cult prescriptions and prohibitions, with a religious element.

The people in Waco had a religious element to the way they chose to live and the government massacred them despite/anyway.

See how easy *that* is?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 04:48:53 PM »
Every free nation in the world that allows Islam to gain a foothold of organizational power has a muzloid problem that isn't going away.

I would ban Islam in a heartbeat, because it is my belief that the founders never considered the possibility that the Mohamedans would ever be an integral part of our society. It is clear that their intent was to prohibit an official sect of Christianity emanating from the federal government - the proof: colonial official state religions at the outset.

What Islam is not
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 05:10:05 PM »
Everyone should be forced to watch that video with their eyes pried open.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2013, 05:35:23 PM »
Everyone should be forced to watch that video with their eyes pried open.

Everyone.  Because we -- that is WE -- are watching this happen here, right now, and there are many who don't or won't see.  Our government has been infiltrated, many of our institutions have been.

And, just to clarify, in my previous comment about Waco, I was not alluding to nor suggesting OUR answer is voluntary, literal massacre.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2013, 06:02:30 PM »
No and it doesn't have to be massacre. Just declare the "religion" to be banned, shut down their mosques and start throwing them out of the country. Tolerance toward islam is something that we can no longer afford. No one can.

And I say that despite the fact that islam may not be responsible for yesterday's attack. It doesn't matter. It is merely a matter of time before we have crap like that going on all of the time as Israel does. Not worth it. We don't deserve to live in a society where sh*t blows up and people are maimed and killed randomly all of the time. No one deserves to live like that.

I have just had it with islam. Screw the muslims and their stupid ass preposterous religion with its beheadings and stonings and battery acid to the face and fatwahs and jihads and all other manner of ridiculous barbaric practices that are not fit for a civil society. Diversity? Screw that. If I want this kind of diversity I can swim with sharks...but I don't. No one does. No sane person does. They can wrap their head scarves around their heads until they explode for all I care. They can take their koran and stick it. This is not a world that I want my children and grandchildren to grow up in.

No, islam might not be directly responsible for yesterday's attack but they have provided the atmosphere and the literal instructions for how to create mayhem and mass murder on our streets. They kill our people indiscriminately every chance they get. We should return the favor. Send them and their evil religion packing.