Author Topic: Too Early For Discussion About Banning Islam?  (Read 7109 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Too Early For Discussion About Banning Islam?
« Reply #100 on: June 04, 2013, 11:16:05 PM »
I've said this since 2001 and hearing all the 'islam is a religion of peace' and 'we are not at war with islam' pabulum:  It only takes one side to wage war.  Pretending islam is not at war with us is delusional fantasyland thinking at its worst.

But then Owebama, with his unicorn skittles, is real good at delusional fantasyland thinking.
WTF is he spreading on their food to make them that f**king stupid?

It is skittles....they are tasting the rainbow.....
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2013, 06:56:16 AM »
I've said this since 2001 and hearing all the 'islam is a religion of peace' and 'we are not at war with islam' pabulum:  It only takes one side to wage war.  Pretending islam is not at war with us is delusional fantasyland thinking at its worst.

But then Owebama, with his unicorn skittles, is real good at delusional fantasyland thinking.

And it doesn;t matter to them it came out of an ass!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2013, 12:25:31 PM »

And it doesn;t matter to them it came out of an ass!

On that note...go to youtube and search banned skittle commercials.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2013, 02:31:57 PM »
I wish they'd ban the one with the girl eating the "Skittle pox" off the boy's face.  Yech.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #104 on: June 18, 2013, 12:05:12 PM »
Selling body parts and cannibalism...blessed by Muhammad, minion of Iblis.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/06/islamic-cleric-arrested-for-buying-humans-and-selling-body-parts/

Yeah, religion of psychopathic bastards...what's not to loath?

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2013, 10:28:38 PM »
I'll see your selling body parts and cannibalism and raise you a Christian beheading and body eaten by dogs...

Syrian rebels beheaded a Christian man and fed his body to dogs, according to a nun who says the West is ignoring atrocities committed by Islamic extremists.

The nun said taxi driver Andrei Arbashe, 38, was kidnapped after his brother was heard complaining that fighters against the ruling regime behaved like bandits.

She said his headless corpse was found by the side of the road, surrounded by hungry dogs. He had recently married and was soon to be a father.
(these are the very same Syrian "rebels" that we are getting ready to aid)

If we align ourselves with this garbage God will take it out on us. Of course, it's my belief that is already pretty ticked off about the whole 50 million dead from abortion thing so we aren't exactly in His good graces right about now. That's just what I think, though.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 10:31:40 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #106 on: June 19, 2013, 12:29:13 AM »

A common chant amongst this crew is Christians to Beirut and the Alawites to the grave.  Putin, the other day spoke of the "rebels for peace", talking about them eating the body parts of their victims, his statement hyperbolic.  But they are Sunnis, Sadam Hussein was a Sunni.  They want to bring Sharia to the world. Now, we are going to arm them and you know that's not all we'll do.

Well, that's the ticket,  isn't it? And there goes Leslie, Joanny Mac, Michele Bachman, Marco Rubio beating the war drum, hell, the only politician against it is Rand Paul.  Obama's going to let the Republicans lead and let the blood stain their hands. Yo ho, here comes 2014.

Before this "Arab Spring" Syria was one of the more western Muslim nations.  Now, just as he's doing at home, he's righting all the wrongs caused by the west. /rant off.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #107 on: June 19, 2013, 06:28:59 AM »
Should do the correct thing, arm both sides with just enough to perpetuate an endless war until they're almost extinct. Come in later for mop up. Food supplies and medicine should have sterility agents so keep the population heading in the right direction, down.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #108 on: June 19, 2013, 07:09:44 AM »
Should do the correct thing, arm both sides with just enough to perpetuate an endless war until they're almost extinct. Come in later for mop up. Food supplies and medicine should have sterility agents so keep the population heading in the right direction, down.

Noromally I would be all for that.  But in this case the Rooskies have some of there people in the area and the US has theirs.  Neither should want to lose one life to these punks on either side.  I thought Putin put a good smackdown on Barry with that crazy heart-eating line when he asked "Is this who you want to support?"!  BAM!  Not worth one America life.  We don't belong there, zero strategic interest to us (unless Israel gets sucked in and gang-raped by multiple nations, but who really see's Obama helping Israel anyway?)...so if it only came down to a proxy thing and only a bunch of animals got slaughtered, that would be fine, but I don't see Putin backing down to a punk like Obama and Obama is too stupid to know he is outmatched given that psycho's enourmous ego...so I am back to really not liking what the hell is going to go down here!

Oh, and be careful what you supply these animals...it'll likely be used against you too!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2013, 11:00:09 PM »

Noromally I would be all for that.  But in this case the Rooskies have some of there people in the area and the US has theirs.  Neither should want to lose one life to these punks on either side.  I thought Putin put a good smackdown on Barry with that crazy heart-eating line when he asked "Is this who you want to support?"!  BAM!  Not worth one America life.  We don't belong there, zero strategic interest to us (unless Israel gets sucked in and gang-raped by multiple nations, but who really see's Obama helping Israel anyway?)...so if it only came down to a proxy thing and only a bunch of animals got slaughtered, that would be fine, but I don't see Putin backing down to a punk like Obama and Obama is too stupid to know he is outmatched given that psycho's enourmous ego...so I am back to really not liking what the hell is going to go down here!

Oh, and be careful what you supply these animals...it'll likely be used against you too!

Putin wasted his smackdown. These are obamas people. Don't think for a nano second he wouldn't eat your heart.