Author Topic: Too Early For Discussion About Banning Islam?  (Read 7124 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Too Early For Discussion About Banning Islam?
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2013, 02:04:17 PM »
Yeah. Or a Muslim officer in the US Army makes a point of throwing red flags virtually every day before eventually shouting "allahu ackbar" while, you know, murdering American soldiers, and that is classified as an act of workplace violence.

I guess he was disgruntled about being passed over for promotion or something.

ETA - oh yeah, and the Army's head honcho reflects on the whole incident and observes that the worst part of it would be if it damages diversity and inclusion in the Armed Forces. Willful, damn right it's willful.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2013, 04:52:25 PM »
I'm feelin' willful...one guess about what!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2013, 11:51:48 AM »
More sanctioned behavior by the mullahs...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/13/savage-online-video-seems-to-show-rebel-removing-then-biting-heart-of-slain-syrian-soldier/

If they can do this to people of thier own nominal ilk...

::saywhat::

Coexist with this trash?!  Only a complete moron would think thats a swell idea!

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #83 on: May 20, 2013, 03:02:46 PM »
Japan, like France, generally has its head up its rear in a good many areas but in this case they have it all figured out:

There are countries in the world, mainly in Europe, that are presently undergoing significant cultural transformations as a result of Muslim immigration. France, Germany, Belgium and Holland are interesting examples of cases where immigration from Muslim countries, together with the Muslims’ high fertility rate, effects every area of life.

It is interesting to know that there is a country in the world whose official and public approach to the Muslim matter is totally different. This country is Japan. This country keeps a very low profile on all levels regarding the Muslim matter: On the diplomatic level, senior political figures from Islamic countries almost never visit Japan, and Japanese leaders rarely visit Muslim countries. The relations with Muslim countries are based on concerns such as oil and gas, which Japan imports from some Muslim countries. The official policy of Japan is not to give citizenship to Muslims who come to Japan, and even permits for permanent residency are given sparingly to Muslims.

Japan forbids exhorting people to adopt the religion of Islam (Dawah), and any Muslim who actively encourages conversion to Islam is seen as proselytizing to a foreign and undesirable culture. Few academic institutions teach the Arabic language. It is very difficult to import books of the Qur’an to Japan, and Muslims who come to Japan, are usually employees of foreign companies. In Japan there are very few mosques. The official policy of the Japanese authorities is to make every effort not to allow entry to Muslims, even if they are physicians, engineers and managers sent by foreign companies that are active in the region. Japanese society expects Muslim men to pray at home.

Japanese companies seeking foreign workers specifically note that they are not interested in Muslim workers. And any Muslim who does manage to enter Japan will find it very difficult  to rent an apartment. Anywhere a Muslim lives, the neighbors become uneasy. Japan forbids the establishment of Islamic organizations, so setting up Islamic institutions such as mosques and schools is almost impossible. In Tokyo there is only one imam.

LINK

I say, WTG Japan!
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2013, 03:51:51 PM »
Now there is a foreign policy we could stand to imitate.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

RickZ

« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2013, 04:00:23 PM »
In Tokyo there is only one imam.

Would he be named Imammoto?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2013, 04:01:37 PM »
 ::rimshot::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

RickZ

« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2013, 04:02:19 PM »
Now there is a foreign policy we could stand to imitate.

Add in Mexico's immigration policies and you'd have a pretty decent country -- a country immediately placed on the UN's list of Human Rights abusers.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2013, 12:05:27 PM »
That is perfectly sensible on the part of Japan. But, it's because they get a pass. Being non-white and non-Western (though certainly Westernized) Japan is not specifically targeted for ethnic and cultural elimination. Same goes for Mexico's immigration policies.

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2013, 09:48:40 AM »
This is not getting the same amount of attention as the London beheading but it's really more of the same.

The Stockholm youth riots.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2013, 10:07:40 AM »
They can enjoy the fires, it is what they asked for.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2013, 11:23:25 AM »
They can enjoy the fires, it is what they asked for.
Absolutely! They've intentionally shunned God's chosen people for years in favor of barbarian hordes. WTF wrong with these idiots? I really cannot explain it to you as I don't have the insider perspective but I can provide one from outside ....the state is responsible for the contents of education and thus far it's from e liberal/progressive perspective meaning Christianity is the root of all evil in the world so WE must correct that by over sampling immigration from musloid countries and cut off our fingers all with a big fat wry smile on our faces. ::rockethrow:: is OK but a Python 16t weight would do better.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2013, 01:22:54 PM »
The need to ban matches!! ::unknowncomic::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2013, 11:48:34 AM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/27/yet-another-woman-says-she-was-held-as-a-domestic-slave-by-saudi-diplomats-in-virginia/

One would think the MFM would be all over this...or the NAACP...or the CBC...or CAIR.... (OK just kidding on that last one!)

I guess real slavery is not as fun to exploit as imagined slavery or slavery committed in the past by people who are long dead...

::)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #94 on: May 28, 2013, 12:19:02 PM »
Another thing that seldom gets mentioned is the fact that the Arabs invented the African slave trade. And it still goes on there.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #95 on: May 28, 2013, 12:38:15 PM »
Another thing that seldom gets mentioned is the fact that the Arabs invented the African slave trade. And it still goes on there.

That is racist and anti-Islamic, you will be demonized at home and given a death-fatwa by every Jislamic incubus on the planet!

Lucky bastard!   ;D

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2013, 12:45:46 AM »
Nice little article about the disconnect between Western minds and the reality that is islamic jihad...

Christians in countries with Moslem majorities, or large minorities, are having a difficult time getting the rest of the world to recognize that most (as in about 80 percent) of the religious violence in the world is carried out against Christians and most of the violence is committed by Moslems. This is because the Islamic world, while unable to do much in terms of economic, scientific or cultural progress, or even govern themselves effectively, have proved quite adept at convincing leaders and media organizations in the West that Islam is not the aggressor and is actually the victim. For those who have spent any time living among Moslems this all seems absurd. But this delusion is real.

For example, it’s official policy in the U.S. military to eliminate any mention of a war between Islam and the West. This policy is enforced despite the fact that Islam at least according to many Islamic clerics is at war with the West. The U.S. has officially maintained this since shortly after September 11, 2001, despite the fact that many Islamic clerics and government officials in Moslem nations agree with the "Islam is at war with the West" idea. But many Western leaders prefer to believe that by insisting that such hostile attitudes are not widespread in Moslem countries, the hostility will diminish. To that end the U.S. government has, for years, been removing any reference to "Islam" and "terrorism" in official documents. This comes as a shock to military or civilian personnel who have spent time in Moslem countries. The "Islam is at war with the West" angle is alive and well among Moslems.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2013, 12:53:51 AM »
That's because islam IS at war with the West!

The survivors of this coming war already recognize this.

RickZ

« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2013, 04:22:15 AM »
I've said this since 2001 and hearing all the 'islam is a religion of peace' and 'we are not at war with islam' pabulum:  It only takes one side to wage war.  Pretending islam is not at war with us is delusional fantasyland thinking at its worst.

But then Owebama, with his unicorn skittles, is real good at delusional fantasyland thinking.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2013, 04:24:33 PM »
I've said this since 2001 and hearing all the 'islam is a religion of peace' and 'we are not at war with islam' pabulum:  It only takes one side to wage war.  Pretending islam is not at war with us is delusional fantasyland thinking at its worst.

But then Owebama, with his unicorn skittles, is real good at delusional fantasyland thinking.
WTF is he spreading on their food to make them that f**king stupid?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.