Author Topic: Beck Gives Regime til Monday 4/22 to admit Boston was inside job  (Read 3078 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
He's claiming he has specific damning knowledge of the Saudi "person of interest" who was detained and rushed out of the country that he says will blow the lid off.

Beck Gives Obama Till Monday to Admit Boston Bombing was Inside Job
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Re: Beck Gives Regime til Monday 4/22 to admit Boston was inside job
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 08:38:19 AM »
Beck has been known to sensationalize things before.

If it was that important, he wouldn't wait until 5 PM Monday for his show's ratings

I suspect it won't be the bombshell it's hyped to be and that it's something he stole without attribution from someone else

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 08:50:05 AM »
We shall see now won't we. If it's true, somebody in the regime is going to have kittens. The strong possibility that a Saudi had something to do with this is very palatable. material and technical support seems very likely or why else was this sand gernig flown out of the country? ::foilhathelicopter::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 08:51:46 AM »
Go Glenn go.

If he is grandstanding it will blow up in his face.

With Boston we have now officially pierced the veil of a police state. Your rights - every damned one of them, come second to "The Public Good", or the perception thereof. We have elected public officials who invite and encourage people like the Boston Terrorists to come into our country and spread their hatred of our ways, and then punish us, the ordinary private citizen, when animals like this misbehave.

They mount a military response but refuse to call it terrorism, and then treat terrorists as mere criminals.

If anyone can add anything that will help topple the Ă˜bongo criminal regime I wholeheartedly applaud their trying.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 09:00:36 AM »
  I like the idea of a threat to DC. The Saudi sure was kept quiet by the MSM and LEO was quick to say he wasn't a suspect and got him out of town.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 09:11:06 AM »
If Beck has information as damning as he suggests, then release it already. And if it's legit, he risks getting Breitbart'ed. I hope he has seeded it to others in advance.

But seriously, blast 'em with both barrels right now if you have such significant information of government involvement.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 09:11:53 AM »
Beck always has the goods. Whether they amount to the damnation he claims is something that doesn't always pan out. But he's had very credible info on people and events before that HAVE panned out just like he said. Think Van Jones. Think Elisabeth Warren. When he says he has the goods, there is at least a decent chance that he's got something. We'll see on Monday.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 03:06:13 PM »
"Inside job?" When was the last time I heard that? Oh, yeah...9/11.

He had better have the goods.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 04:10:21 PM »
Why would Beck wait? He has been trying since Tuesday to get another news outlet to look at what he has and let them break the story. So far, no takers, even Fox News.

I don't know. Anyway, there are those who have corroborated the part about getting the well-connected Saudi the hell out of town.

I gots things to do until then. I can wait.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2013, 06:33:20 PM »
Well, here's the thing:

If you were going to do an "inside job" on the Boston Marathon bombing...if you were going to go to any trouble at all to assist in its outcome, wouldn't you want to pick perpetrators who would assist you in your policy objectives?

Why Chechens? Why a Saudi national? I mean, if you were GWB and you were looking to perpetuate the GWOT then I could see you picking foreign muslims or foreign born and influenced muslims as your scapegoats. But...I am not understanding how these particular criminals move the ball forward for O'Bongo and his minions.

Based on his willingness to kill an American via drone on foreign soil and his stated policy of killing Americans in the USA without due process I can see him and his admin having little regard for the lives of citizens. Yes, I can see that. So...if you are going to be involved in any way, shape or form in the execution of this bombing plot why wouldn't you see to it that there was a perpetrator, any perpetrator at all, who might help with your policy objectives?

Maybe I am just totally out of the loop on this one. Maybe there is someone here who can explain this whole "inside job" concept to me. I would be interested to hear it.

But based on my observations and what I think I know, this week's murder and mayhem sure seems to have been carried out by a couple of true believer jihadis and probably no one else.

I say no one else because of the sheer lack of adequate planning and support.

Let's say that you are going to carry out an IED attack in a major metropolitan area in the USA. Let's say you are going to do it. I know that if I was going to do it I would put just a little bit of thought into what happens after the attack. Did these two guys do that? There sure is a lack of evidence that they did.

If I was going to carry out an IED attack I would, at the very least, do the following:

1. I would discreetly purchase my materials with cash. I would buy the materials in small amounts in various locations.
2. I would rent a place (with cash) to assemble my IEDs. The place would be reasonably far away from where I live.
3. I would probably wear some kind of disguise that, at the very least, is a hindrance to facial recognition software.
4. I would secure a second dwelling somewhere far away from the attack area. I would rent it with cash.
5. I would have a way out of town. I would have a second and third way out of town as contingencies in case something went wrong. I would practice getting out of town.
6. I would probably devise a way to make law enforcement chase their own tails...perhaps multiple IEDs going off at different times in different places. Chaos and mayhem would aid in my escape.
7. As far as that goes, I would probably plan my attack far from where I actually live.
8. I would probably have a way out of the country planned, as well.
9. I would have a lot of money put aside for living on the run.

This is a bare minimum of what I would do. Just the things that come to mind as I write this. If I was really going to do something like that I would put a tremendous amount of planning and forethought into what it would take to carry out the plan and secure a reasonable getaway. But these clods didn't do any of that.

They did just about the opposite. There seemed to be no thought at all as to what they should do after their attack. The younger one went to school. They supposedly robbed a convenience store, they killed a law enforcement officer, they hijacked a car and kidnapped the owner, etc. Real low profile.

Other than building a successful pair of IEDs, planting them and setting them off, I don't see much of anything else that these guys did that qualified them as serious terrorists.

So this is what happens when a couple of murderous morons attack a soft target in the US with a couple of IEDs. If there is a conspiracy outside of these two idiots I don't see what it is. What I do see is what everyone else saw...that we are willing to shut down an entire city for a couple of evil idiots.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 07:43:43 PM »
Why Chechens? Why a Saudi national? I mean, if you were GWB and you were looking to perpetuate the GWOT then I could see you picking foreign muslims or foreign born and influenced muslims as your scapegoats. But...I am not understanding how these particular criminals move the ball forward for O'Bongo and his minions.
Because they know that the response to an Islamic attack is less likely to get push back from the armed right-wing. If they come out with a Tea Party patsy, then they further polarize us, and make us even more resistant to the "transformation" They figure the Patriot Act was able to pass this way, so they may get more flies with honey than vinegar so to speak.  if it is a False Falg it means they still think they can succeed  by avoiding a Civil War, or that we simply aren't looking at a coordinated plan, but merely the usual Democratic "Crises=opportunity" pattern. Closing down Boston made no sense. That was definitely probing on their part- regardless of the genuineness of the provocation.

Other than building a successful pair of IEDs, planting them and setting them off, I don't see much of anything else that these guys did that qualified them as serious terrorists.

This is an argument that there is someone with brains behind this and these two were used as patsy's to do the delivery. Maybe they were shown hold to build the bombs. Maybe they just know because of where they grew up. Their complete lack of planning for afterward suggests that they thought someone else was taking care of that aspect for them. They were just hired to build and deliver the bombs. 

If you were part of a conspiracy and were told you would be protected, how much thought would you put into it. Your contact will be at your door at 7pm to get you out of dodge. Don't worry about that. Just do your part.  There was SO little planning about the aftermath one can only conclude they weren't thinking about it AT ALL, and it would seem someone acting on their own would have to.

Mind, this doesn't indicate an inside job- only that there must be additional co-conspirators. Who could be CIA/FBI or AQ  or Russia, or China etc.

What I do see is what everyone else saw...that we are willing to shut down an entire city for a couple of evil idiots.

Which is some of the best evidence for this being a False Flag.  The Govt took advantage of the opportunity (planned or not) to try out some lockdown martial law, and its pretty unbelievable  they couldn't track a wounded man on foot, and needed a citizen finally let out of his house to find him.

One thing is for sure,  if a Civil war starts, patriots are going to be thinking about after- how to evade capture, how to deal with the cops. Attacks will be made to look as much like accidents as possible. If they really  had this much trouble with these two bozos they are going to have a hell of time when they come for us.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2013, 07:54:05 PM »
Well, here's the thing:

If you were going to do an "inside job" on the Boston Marathon bombing...if you were going to go to any trouble at all to assist in its outcome, wouldn't you want to pick perpetrators who would assist you in your policy objectives?

Because if they're Muslims, you get conservatives to buy-in on your larger policy objectives (i.e. expanding the police state)? Just a thought. I also remember Napolitano just a month or so ago making statements about how the sequester was leaving the American people at risk of terror attacks. I could see them going with this Muslim terrorist angle just to throw it back at conservatives. This administration can always be counted on for petulance and infantile symbolism.

But yeah, what they would really like is the gun toting white redneck to do something. They play this angle every single time something happens, until proven otherwise, and this incident was no exception. I think the first time they tipped their hand was when the media were repeating the whole "Obama needs his own Oklahoma City moment". Then the Times Square bomber, Bloomberg and Katie Couric snickered about how it was probably some right winger mad about the healthcare law, and on and on.

I guess in the larger picture it doesn't really matter whether there was any kind of inside connections or not, because they are taking full advantage of the opportunity either way.

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2013, 07:56:10 PM »
Guess we'll have to wait to find out who the Saudi is, what his initial involvement was, what led to him being cleared, why Obama met with the Saudi foreign minister in an unannounced meeting the very day of his release, and why the administration is rushing him out of the country.

I suspect that Beck either has that information and that the information leads to damning conclusions, or Beck will lose some credibility.

For my part, given the unanswered questions I enumerated above, you'll have to forgive me for waxing conspiratorial Trap.

We'll see what happens.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2013, 08:13:42 PM »
Indeed we will. And until I see evidence to the contrary I will be applying Occam's Razor to the situation.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2013, 12:43:17 AM »
That's what Beck claims he has - specific evidence related to the questions in my first paragraph above.

I'll say this, in the absence of knowledge of what that evidence is or what it will show, and aside from whatever it does or doesn't show: I believe this government is now demonstrating on a daily basis a contempt for the people of such a magnitude that it should be assumed that it is capable of committing any evil in the furtherance of its objective. Whether this is an instance of that evil, I don't know. But I believe this government is capable of it, and willing.

Government at almost every level is an enemy of the people - certainly no longer a servant. The designation "enemy" has a specific connotation with specific implications. If Leftist elements in this national regime thought they could get away with it without losing control and power, they would be gunning us down in the streets.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2013, 08:35:47 AM »
(Copying RickZ from the Boston thread)

...And now Glenn Beck with the whole false flag claim, and which I believe until proven otherwise thanks to the history of this administration when it comes to details shmetails.  We've already had F&F as an attempt to curtail the 2nd Amendment.  Then came Benghazi, with the plethora of questions unanswered, hell even unasked...

Those are just two prominent examples among many that highlight the fact that this regime knows no bounds when it comes to doing what it believes necesary to accomplish its primary objectives.

Who can be blamed for their ears perking up when Glenn Beck - someone who has indeed had the goods and forced the regime's hand in the past - says that he can prove that this is yet another such incident?

Trap, I understand the wisdom in avoiding unfounded conspiracy theories. But every conspiracy at its core is really just an agenda put into motion by people with the power and tools to do it. When the agenda crosses into "the truth is what you can't bring yourself to believe" territory, entire societies get caught napping and many end up taking their final nap in the dirt. I have come to believe that this regime is one such. Regardless of where Beck's evidence points.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2013, 11:52:35 AM »
This could make or break Beck, if wrong he will have marginalized himself and possibly never recover from it...if correct he could be public enemy #1 by the Regime and find himself going like Breitbart.  Either way I reckon we're all in for a ride.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2013, 12:17:13 PM »

IIRC "false flag" is an operation of a government against it's own citizens, such as Fast and Furious. 

"He's claiming he has specific damning knowledge of the Saudi "person of interest" who was detained and rushed out of the country that he says will blow the lid off."

I don't see this as false flag.  This is not the government conspiring against it's own, it's the government supine to extreme political consideration to another nation.  It's not unlike us flying the BentLaden family out of the US after 9/11.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2013, 11:34:31 AM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/22/beck-breaks-exclusive-information-on-saudi-national-allegedly-connected-to-boston-bombings/

So, anybody else feel a slight let down in Beck's buildup?

I understand pinning the "inside job" angle on this Saudi asshat but gee whiz...I called the Regime traitors at 4:14:34 on 4/31/13 in response to the line of info Pan posted on this in the Boston Marathon Terrorism thread...so I "scooped" Beck by 19 hours and all I get for it is a more fleshed-out timeline?!  Well, OK.

The real question is - Who the frick is going to hold Regime feet to the fire?  Are we going to call for impeachment hearings and discuss charges of treason by Napolitano & Kerry for abetting this Saudi terrorist escape?  Are we going to hold thier damned feet to the fire and not remove the treason charge unless they give up thier boss?

If not this is all going to go where it always goes...down the frcken memory hole!

::gaah::

There is nobody of honor or consicious left in this land...not in that sh*t-infested swamp called DC!

::mooning::

::doublebird::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2013, 11:35:49 AM »
Far cry from "inside job", but there's enough smoke here to smell a fire...

ETA: On further thought, "inside job" was the given title of the youtube video, but without going back to listen again, I don't recall Beck actually using that phrase. I remember him alluding to pretty much what we're seeing here today, and gravely implying what it means.

- Thomas Jefferson