Author Topic: I Saw Something, So I'm Saying Something  (Read 1446 times)

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
I Saw Something, So I'm Saying Something
« on: April 22, 2013, 03:47:24 PM »
http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/i_saw_something_so_im_saying_something.html

Are you fed up with the antiseptic slogan, "If you see something, say something?"
The authorities expect us to report suspicious backpacks, but stay silent as the tomb about the nature of the men who put them there.
We're instructed to speak up about a bloodied man's movement under a boat tarp, but to shut up about the ideological movement that drove him to commit his carnage.
Well, as it happens, I've seen quite a lot of things over the last few years that I'd like to say something about -- enough things to break a heart and to kill a country.
And after the Boston Massacre committed by two immigrant jihadis, I'm going to say them.
I've seen the president of the United States bow down before the Saudi king, whose country sent fifteen hijackers to topple our towers. The reason French President Sarkozy is laughing in the photo is because he's reading the "Kick Me" sign on Obama's rump.

I would advocate that anyone read the rest of the piece. It is powerful and important writing.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/i_saw_something_so_im_saying_something.html#ixzz2RE9P2WHl
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: I Saw Something, So I'm Saying Something
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 03:51:30 PM »
This brings to mind a tangential thought...

A good way to Cloward-Piven the system for our purposes would be to call 9-1-1 on 'suspicious-looking men who look like they may be Muslims.'

I'll have to think on that from a few different angles.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 04:55:20 PM »
I like that idea. It could catch on.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 05:04:39 PM »
http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/i_saw_something_so_im_saying_something.html

Are you fed up with the antiseptic slogan, "If you see something, say something?"
The authorities expect us to report suspicious backpacks, but stay silent as the tomb about the nature of the men who put them there.
We're instructed to speak up about a bloodied man's movement under a boat tarp, but to shut up about the ideological movement that drove him to commit his carnage.
Well, as it happens, I've seen quite a lot of things over the last few years that I'd like to say something about -- enough things to break a heart and to kill a country.
And after the Boston Massacre committed by two immigrant jihadis, I'm going to say them.
I've seen the president of the United States bow down before the Saudi king, whose country sent fifteen hijackers to topple our towers. The reason French President Sarkozy is laughing in the photo is because he's reading the "Kick Me" sign on Obama's rump.

I would advocate that anyone read the rest of the piece. It is powerful and important writing.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/i_saw_something_so_im_saying_something.html#ixzz2RE9P2WHl
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Excellent article. The low information voters will never be subjected to such truth, though.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 05:10:07 PM »

It would kind of be like Leftist's "swatting" conservatives, only it would have the added appeal of highlighting the fact that Muzzies are a never-ending source of real-life suspicion. Their neighbors would mistrust them ever-after. And it would send the Left into apoplexy.

As long as it could be done with the cover of legitimacy - as in, you actually did spot a Muzzie doing something in public - the accusation of suspicion would be purely subjective. Kind of like a panty-waist calling the cops on an open-carrier because they felt "threatened' or "intimidated".

One could easily make the same claim upon seeing a Muzzie in a public place...

"I felt threatened and intimidated. They looked suspicious, like they were up to something. I thought I heard them say something about "al Qaeda" and... let's see... what was it again... something like, 'Allahu Akbar' maybe? No officer, I didn't actually see a weapon, but I couldn't tell for sure, so I thought I'd better call, what with Boston and all. One can never be too safe, and Big Sis says, 'if you see something, say something.' So here I am, doing my civic duty."
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 05:50:18 PM »

Don't forget that if a leftie does it it's "an honest mistake" but if one of us does it's a false report (subject to stern punishment).

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 06:04:15 PM »
Excellent piece.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 06:21:05 PM »
Yeah, good article, but the low-info voter will suffer brain-freeze three words into it and the libiot intelligentsia will discard it as just another right-wing bitter-clinger racist bastard mindless rant and ignore the disturbing questions any semi-sentient being would need to address with respect to our overall relationship with the Religion of 7th Century Savages.

Screw the Muzzies and their enablers, any and all efforts are morally justified to purge this scourge from our land!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 06:24:56 PM »
Excellent piece.

Indeed. Now that I'm done exploring my tangent (for now), I went back and read. Great piece. It helps sometimes - when the transgressions are so numerous and bombarding us day in and day out - to have things drawn together succinctly.

One thing that was left out that could easily have been included is Obama's involvement in the Islamization of heretofore secular dictatorships in the Middle East. Egypt, Libya, soon Syria. He is actively undermining strongman secular dictators who have kept Islamic radicals in check for decades, and welcoming those Islamic radicals into power and calling at "Arab Spring".

This man is a traitor who needs to be executed. Where in the f*** are the brave men and women in the military, CIA, or other potent entities? America desperately needs some high-profile important people who can make a difference to call him traitor and follow through with sentencing.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 09:00:06 AM »
Americans are being disarmed of our right to free speech, our most potent weapon in this brutal war. Obama and his media allies are locking up the language to even discuss the nature of our enemy, and leaving us stripped of the basic knowledge we need to resist submitting to Islam.

::thumbsup::