Forum Business > Member Original Diaries

The Common Good

<< < (3/4) > >>

ChrstnHsbndFthr:

--- Quote from: Weisshaupt on April 24, 2013, 01:33:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: ChrstnHsbndFthr on April 24, 2013, 01:20:21 PM ---yes, very good. I'd like to be able to share it with others, but i do not know how to do so without leading the evil back here. I too was hoping it was posted somewhere else.

--- End quote ---

Where do you want me to post it?

Also feel free to steal and plagiarize any or all of it if  you like. Most of it I stole in bits and pieces from here and there anyway.

--- End quote ---

My home county BBS would be a great start. Then find similar in as many places as possible.
http://chatham-county-nc.com/bulletinboard/index.php/board,5.0.html

Weisshaupt:

--- Quote from: ChrstnHsbndFthr on April 24, 2013, 01:37:13 PM ---
My home county BBS would be a great start. Then find similar in as many places as possible.
http://chatham-county-nc.com/bulletinboard/index.php/board,5.0.html

--- End quote ---

I'll try to post it there, but I am still waiting for <someone>  to approve my registration. Its been about 10 minutes now, so it probably isn't automatic.  It is also  arguably against the use policy as "hateful" speech. I sure as hell do hate them.

Anyone here is  welcome to take it, modify it as you deem fit, and post it - either as yourself or attributed to my Pseudonym.
Even so, I am rather dubious of the results.  The Low information voter is that way for a reason. At this point if you don't see what is going on, you aren't willing to see it.

If its good enough, the liberals simply ignore it.  If it doesn't pass the bar, you get a bunch of stupid non-sequiturs and fallacies. Not ONE will address any point made directly, and will largely consist of ad homienem and Tu Quoque fallacies with some "Reductum ad absurdem"  and  "cum hoc ergo propter hoc" thrown in for good measure. I don't think there really is any point in engaging others anymore. Either they already know it and are preparing accordingly or they simply don't want ( or can't)  hear it.

Predator Don:
 ::cool:: Damn ::cool::

AlanS:
That has my vote of rant of the year!! ::whoohoo::

Pandora:
The truth of it, right at the very bottom, whizzing past go and by-passing the do-gooder and for-the-children intentions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version