Forum Business > Member Original Diaries

The Common Good

<< < (2/4) > >>

ChrstnHsbndFthr:
yes, very good. I'd like to be able to share it with others, but i do not know how to do so without leading the evil back here. I too was hoping it was posted somewhere else.

benb61:

--- Quote from: ChrstnHsbndFthr on April 24, 2013, 01:20:21 PM ---yes, very good. I'd like to be able to share it with others, but i do not know how to do so without leading the evil back here. I too was hoping it was posted somewhere else.

--- End quote ---

You could always cut and paste it into an e-mail, with Weisshaupts approval of course.  There are a couple of editorial changes I'd make in the last paragraph though.  Missing the word "to" in second sentence between seek and protect, and "life their own lives" should be "live their own lives" a little farther down.  I'm not trying to critique you Weisshaupt, just reads better.

Weisshaupt:

--- Quote from: ChrstnHsbndFthr on April 24, 2013, 01:20:21 PM ---yes, very good. I'd like to be able to share it with others, but i do not know how to do so without leading the evil back here. I too was hoping it was posted somewhere else.

--- End quote ---

Where do you want me to post it?

Also feel free to steal and plagiarize any or all of it if  you like. Most of it I stole in bits and pieces from here and there anyway.

Weisshaupt:

--- Quote from: benb61 on April 24, 2013, 01:31:19 PM ---

--- End quote ---

You could always cut and paste it into an e-mail, with Weisshaupts approval of course.  There are a couple of editorial changes I'd make in the last paragraph though.  Missing the word "to" in second sentence between seek and protect, and "life their own lives" should be "live their own lives" a little farther down.  I'm not trying to critique you Weisshaupt, just reads better.

--- End quote ---

Hey, you are lucky that any of it is  coherent, much less it reading well.

ChrstnHsbndFthr:
It is hard to be one's own editor. The brain reads is as we meant it not as we actually wrote it. I valued the ideas expressed and know that you do also. My desire is not to email it to someone. The folks I have email access to are intelligent and they know how to think. The ones I would want to reach are those who have not considered these concepts yet.  

In other words, I would like to see that "rant" posted where regular low-information voters might actually read part of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version