Author Topic: The Common Good  (Read 12284 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
The Common Good
« on: April 24, 2013, 10:08:11 AM »
Updated! ( I wasn't done ranting yet)

This isn’t about me wanting to take your kids, and this isn’t even about whether children are property. This is about whether we as a society, expressing our collective will through our public institutions, including our government, have a right to impinge on individual freedoms in order to advance a common good. And that is exactly the fight that we have been having for a couple hundred years.”

Attention Liberals. You have  no right to determine the "public good" via our "institutions" -  The power simply wasn't granted to the Congress to decide that. The Bill of rights makes that clear- that there are certain, individual, natural rights which may not be infringed by anyone. The Constitution, like any contract, can only be interpreted according to what those who signed the agreement understood. Only  a fraud and charlatan would claim a contract  "evolves" through the reinterpretation of phrases and words, to differ from what was explained and understood, to benefit them. But that is exactly what the Left does claim. Rather than make use of the Amendment process to change the contract with the consent of all parties, they weasel-word new interpretations of the document -interpretations that were flatly rejected by the people who wrote it, explained it and ratified it,  unequivocally proven in historical documents such as the Federalist Papers. Don't care? That is because you aren't arguing in good faith. The facts ARE irrelevant to you. You simply want to dominate others, and really don't care by what method it is done, as long as you get your way. 

What?!? You don't think you should be bound to what Dead White Men believed ? Karl Marx is a dead white man, and you want to force his beliefs on others without their consent.

Bottom line, Leftists  refuse  recognize the boundaries we agreed to.  You refuse to stop using FORCE to violate them. YOU are the bully. You are the one in the wrong.  You wish to violate my right of conscience and association and force me to join your pathetic tribe of entitled losers though coercion, and then claim I have obligations as a member of the tribe, and press me into the service of  its goals at gunpoint and without my consent.  Another word for that is Slavery.

Whats that!?! The Founders and their contract should be dismissed  because they were Hypocrites who owned slaves?

Yes some Founders did own slaves, and a great many of them realized the hypocrisy of it, but also realized that no agreement to form a nation would be forthcoming if they did not reach that  ignominious  compromise. Individual liberty is still  such a radical idea that Modern  Leftists can't even accept it now in the 21st century, believing, wholeheartedly that a minority should be enslaved  for the benefit of a group of which you are member. Yet think it reasonable that slave owning  men in the 18th century who believed a man should be enslaved for the benefit of his Family, a group of which he was a member, would be willing to readily embrace the idea and release his slaves?  You won't, so why would he?  It was intractable entitled people like yourselves that forced slavery upon the nation! Slavery has always been the way of the leftist. Democrats  were the party of Slavery before the Civil War.  Democrats were still KKK members voting for Jim Crow laws in the South in the 20th Century, and enforcing the hard racism of low expectations via Affirmative Action and welfare to this very day. The only thing that has changed is that Modern Leftists want to to redefine the  Slave holder's Family as being the Nation. They advocate State Ownership of the slave, of the "means of production", rather than allowing individual families to benefit from such forced labor. Leftists see the Government as a Parent and the Liberal  Citizen as a child to be cared for with the captive  slave labor coerced from individuals who belong to other tribes.  Liberals respect other cultures and ways only when those people are out of their reach, and even then they expect them to stay static for their own enjoyment, as some fun cultural  museum they can visit on holiday. For those within their grasp they accept  no deviation from the liberal dogma, from their  "political correctness"  - intellectual and cultural diversity being anathema to them.  Like Star Trek's Borg they Proclaim " Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

Leftists believe all must serve the tribe and its goals before they can work to benefit themselves, and pursue their own desires and happiness. To a leftist, freedom is what others have left over after the "tribe" has made its demands. Only it's not the "tribe" who decides. Its a mob. A mob that elects a Mafia boss to head the government and use it as a weapon to shake down the productive and pay off those leeches  who vote for a living with the ill gotten gains; those who make others responsible for their upkeep.  The same  Government whose original purpose was to seek to protect my rights- not violate them. The same government that is violating the contract that formed it, therefore  no longer enjoying the consent of the governed. The same  government that we agreed cannot legitimately violate the natural, individual, inalienable  rights of its citizens under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.  ( no matter how good it makes you feel, how righteous you think you are,  or how sure you are in your arrogance  that others  will like it once its imposed) Leftists reject the very idea that individuals have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of THEIR OWN happiness. Leftists  want to live and let live only so long as they can force others to live their way.  Your rights end where mine begin. You may not yell "fire" in a crowded theater because doing so would violate the rights or others to pursue safety and happiness.   A lawful Business owner making a profit does not steal A SINGLE DIME from others, gaining his wealth through  VOLUNTARY exchanges of value, rather than extorting an income from others using the government as a thug as Leftists advocate.   A Law abiding gun owner does nothing to endanger your rights or your life, unless you are the thug attacking him. Leftists hate gun ownership for the simple reason that no bully likes their victims to be armed, and no Tyrant can abide slaves with the power to revolt.

So Leftists? How many people do you think would rather die than live as slaves under your tyranny? Are you okay that you voted for your government to kill those who seek protect their rights and  resist your illegitimate thuggish assaults?  In your self-righteousness you voted to kill people because they want to live their own lives their own way instead of in service of yours.  You voted to reject the very idea that others have rights which cannot be violated, the fundamental  principle under which our nation was founded. You  are all liars and traitors. Leftists have no love- not even for your own families, because you would rather see your own sons and daughters indentured by debt,  sacrificed and ground under the heel of your self-righteous narcissism and need to feed you ego through your good intentions, than see them  live their own lives according to the dictates of their own wills and conscience. There is so much anger and division in this country because  Leftists  have no empathy  or respect for others, and feel they have the right to bully, enslave and kill in order to achieve their goals. After coming to power, every leftist movement in history has found it necessary to mass murder the citizens who refused to surrender to the evil, freedom defying demands of the tribe. The "Common Good" invariably dictates that those who resist the tribe  must be liquidated, their histories erased, their cultures obliterated, their children persecuted and indoctrinated. .  Every leftist in this country is willing to murder. Every leftist in this country is willing to kill to get their way. Their vote to violate the rights of others for "the common good" is proof of it. Every vote for Obama was a vote to kill the "bitter clingers" who refused to give up their guns and right to self-defense, their religion and their bibles,  and their right of association to decline citizenship  in a country of leftist totalitarian fascists. (A redundancy as History shows there isn't  any other kind.)  As Hitler attempted to eliminate Jews and  their culture from the earth,  the leftist cabal in America votes to eliminate Traditional Americans who believe in the Rule of Law, Limited Government, Inalienable rights, personal responsibility, and self sufficiency, for Leftists reject them all. Those who do not behave civilly towards others, should  not ask others to treat them civilly. Those who reject the idea of individual rights for others, have no claim to them for themselves. War is coming. The war YOU started. The War you Craved. Remember that when your maker deals out justice to you,  Leftists.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 09:14:18 PM by Weisshaupt »

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
Re: The Common Good
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 10:24:18 AM »
 ::clapping::

Has this been posted anywhere else?
Eschew Obfuscation

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 10:24:27 AM »
This woman's network is in constant contact with the regime. She is designated a point-man for beginning the open discussion of outright communism in the broader culture.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 10:31:43 AM »
::clapping::

Has this been posted anywhere else?

No. I was in rant mode. Just had to get it off my chest, and figured personal diaries was a good place to put it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 11:19:02 AM »
 ::whoohoo::

That was quality rant, if anybody disagrees with anything there, guess what?  Yup, they the enemy!

Cliff Note version:  "Attention Liberals - Stick that "common (collective) good" crap back up your ass!  Your single-minded unrelenting assault upon the Constitution and the rights it guranteed us by our Creator is no longer going to be tolerated!  Do you hear footsteps behind you?  Do you feel warm breath on your neck?  Are you fearful of the coming army of avenging patriots?  Good, that is very very good!  Because you want us so badly, yes, we are coming...for all of YOU!"

Bwwuuuuuhaaahaaaaa!!!!!  
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 01:20:21 PM »
yes, very good. I'd like to be able to share it with others, but i do not know how to do so without leading the evil back here. I too was hoping it was posted somewhere else.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 01:31:19 PM »
yes, very good. I'd like to be able to share it with others, but i do not know how to do so without leading the evil back here. I too was hoping it was posted somewhere else.

You could always cut and paste it into an e-mail, with Weisshaupts approval of course.  There are a couple of editorial changes I'd make in the last paragraph though.  Missing the word "to" in second sentence between seek and protect, and "life their own lives" should be "live their own lives" a little farther down.  I'm not trying to critique you Weisshaupt, just reads better.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2013, 01:33:13 PM »

Where do you want me to post it?

Also feel free to steal and plagiarize any or all of it if  you like. Most of it I stole in bits and pieces from here and there anyway.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2013, 01:35:08 PM »

You could always cut and paste it into an e-mail, with Weisshaupts approval of course.  There are a couple of editorial changes I'd make in the last paragraph though.  Missing the word "to" in second sentence between seek and protect, and "life their own lives" should be "live their own lives" a little farther down.  I'm not trying to critique you Weisshaupt, just reads better.

Hey, you are lucky that any of it is  coherent, much less it reading well.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2013, 01:35:41 PM »
It is hard to be one's own editor. The brain reads is as we meant it not as we actually wrote it. I valued the ideas expressed and know that you do also. My desire is not to email it to someone. The folks I have email access to are intelligent and they know how to think. The ones I would want to reach are those who have not considered these concepts yet.  

In other words, I would like to see that "rant" posted where regular low-information voters might actually read part of it.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2013, 01:37:13 PM »

Where do you want me to post it?

Also feel free to steal and plagiarize any or all of it if  you like. Most of it I stole in bits and pieces from here and there anyway.

My home county BBS would be a great start. Then find similar in as many places as possible.
http://chatham-county-nc.com/bulletinboard/index.php/board,5.0.html

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2013, 01:58:34 PM »

My home county BBS would be a great start. Then find similar in as many places as possible.
http://chatham-county-nc.com/bulletinboard/index.php/board,5.0.html

I'll try to post it there, but I am still waiting for <someone>  to approve my registration. Its been about 10 minutes now, so it probably isn't automatic.  It is also  arguably against the use policy as "hateful" speech. I sure as hell do hate them.

Anyone here is  welcome to take it, modify it as you deem fit, and post it - either as yourself or attributed to my Pseudonym.
Even so, I am rather dubious of the results.  The Low information voter is that way for a reason. At this point if you don't see what is going on, you aren't willing to see it.

If its good enough, the liberals simply ignore it.  If it doesn't pass the bar, you get a bunch of stupid non-sequiturs and fallacies. Not ONE will address any point made directly, and will largely consist of ad homienem and Tu Quoque fallacies with some "Reductum ad absurdem"  and  "cum hoc ergo propter hoc" thrown in for good measure. I don't think there really is any point in engaging others anymore. Either they already know it and are preparing accordingly or they simply don't want ( or can't)  hear it.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 02:07:00 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2013, 04:01:17 PM »
 ::cool:: Damn ::cool::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2013, 05:53:41 PM »
That has my vote of rant of the year!! ::whoohoo::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2013, 06:03:22 PM »
The truth of it, right at the very bottom, whizzing past go and by-passing the do-gooder and for-the-children intentions.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2013, 10:52:22 PM »
I definitely want Weisshaupt in my foxhole.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2013, 06:28:47 AM »
We might have to go to his.   ::thumbsup::

Last Stand, CO...here the final epic battle of good vs evil took place...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2014, 07:39:00 AM »
The progressive do-gooder's (what a sick misnomer, that!) have won, the Pubbies are thoroughly castrated, society is decomposing before our eyes, evil is good/good is evil, ...

“Imagine the people who believe such things and who are not ashamed to ignore, totally, all the patient findings of thinking minds through all the centuries since the Bible was written. And it is these ignorant people, the most uneducated, the most unimaginative, the most unthinking among us, who would make themselves the guides and leaders of us all; who would force their feeble and childish beliefs on us; who would invade our schools and libraries and homes. I personally resent it bitterly.” - Isaac Asimov, The Roving Mind

But the deed is done, time to move on, and leave this sh*t to die.