Author Topic: Union Bailout hidden in health care bill.  (Read 949 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Union Bailout hidden in health care bill.
« on: April 01, 2011, 03:22:17 PM »
The Early Retiree Reinsurance Program (ERRP) was established by section 1102 of the Affordable Care Act enacted on March 23, 2010. Congress appropriated $5 billion for this temporary program and directed the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) to set up the program within 90 days of enactment. By law, the ERRP is scheduled to end no later than January 1, 2014.

http://cciio.cms.gov/resources/files/errp_progress_report_3_31_11.pdf

This bunch of parasites have got to be cut off!!Every time we look around the commander in THIEF is in our pockets.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Union Bailout hidden in health care bill.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 03:24:52 PM »
The Man of Steal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 03:26:53 PM »
Someone should investigate who authored this legislation. You don't just suddenly produce a 3000 page piece of legislation and force a vote on it before legislators have an opportunity to know what's in it unless the intention is to get something done that has no way of getting done if it comes into the light.

This monstrosity was finished and waiting for the Dems when they took the majority. I want to know who wrote it.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 03:36:25 PM »
Nothing will ever be done about any of it. No investigations, nothing. That's the most frustrating thing of everything we've seen happen over the past few years -- the realization that our side has no representation in government. We can give the nominal opposition a victory margin they haven't seen in nearly a century, and what do we have to show for it? All I hear from them are their commands from on high that we sit down and shut up and let the Beltway establishment get on with business as usual. The same business as usual that has led us to precisely this point.

I am to the point where even a Pyrrhic victory would be acceptable.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly