Author Topic: TN School Spreadin' 'th Hate!  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
TN School Spreadin' 'th Hate!
« on: April 24, 2013, 11:35:09 AM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/24/tennessee-high-school-text-asks-if-a-palestinian-suicide-bomber-kills-several-dozen-israeli-teenagers-is-that-an-act-of-terrorism-or-wartime-retaliation/

Wow, Jew-hating Pali-Lovin' terrorist worshipping education in America...who'd a thunk it possible?!  Sounds like the lovers of this textbook are a heartbeat away from strapping bombs around their torso and blowing up Jews and anybody else around.

“Sometimes folks disagree on what is political violence,” Gaddis told the newspaper. “Israelis would have their interpretation and Palestinians their interpretation. It does not draw positions at all.”

Bullshyt!  Only a brain-dead asshole can even think of putting forth such a indefensible assertion!

Show me in the text where it asks "If a white caucasian male with a conceal carry permit comes across a dark-skinned middle-eastern male with explosives strapped to his belly draws and blows his terrorist head off, is it a justified act of self defense that saved untlod lives?" then maybe, maybe your BS has one leg to stand on!

Punk-ass lying leftist whore!

“Who does Israel belong to?”

Israel, dumbshyt!   ::)

West said the school district initially defended the text, then told her she could fill out a formal complaint but that it “wouldn’t do any good” because the district had already determined they were keeping the book.

Then, keeping your kid in that school is an act of child abuse.  Go back to Snooki and the Khardashians...

::facepalm::

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: TN School Spreadin' 'th Hate!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 12:07:28 PM »

“Who does Israel belong to?”

Israel, dumbshyt!   ::)

No its stolen conquered land. And America belongs to the tribes that were here before, and California to the Mexicans because the Spaniards conquered it first!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 05:28:46 PM »

Tennessee! Are West Coast fruits and nuts migrating there too?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 06:13:39 PM »

Yes.  Big mosque there as well.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 06:53:23 PM »

The answer is a resounding yes. We have, in my little area, hundreds who have relocated from California. They are nice enough, but state they left because the old place went nuts....but many times socially, part of the nut migrates with them. It is a tough educational process....but I'm trying.

And the mosque( terrorist training ground) built in Murfreesboro, Tn. ::facepalm::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 10:47:43 PM »

Keep workin' brother, in my neck of the woods, when liberals migrated in, they completely changed the voting demographics and it's been a graphically demonstrable curve to cesspool nanny city ever since.  The unthinkable and unspeakable are now the norm.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 06:46:20 AM »
Locusts.   ::rockets::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 08:43:16 AM »
You know.  If you escape (insert selected inner city chithole here) for the suburbs, and institute the same policies and in this case, school system, you would find in (insert selected inner city chithole here) you can still avoid what happened to (insert inner city chithole here.)

It's time to build walls around all Democrat enclaves. 

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2013, 08:48:35 AM »

Keep workin' brother, in my neck of the woods, when liberals migrated in, they completely changed the voting demographics and it's been a graphically demonstrable curve to cesspool nanny city ever since.  The unthinkable and unspeakable are now the norm.

Just in the last few years, I've seen

Busing.  It's not fair those of us in low 6 figure houses don't mix enough with those living in a Jack Nichlaus designed housing development.  Really.

This year we turned off the lights on our fancy water tower, for one hour, to change the weather.

All new housing developments will be sustainable...whatever the (Obama) that means.

Did I mention the orgasm city leaders are having, thinking about the choo choo train, provided by "free" federal money, connecting Eden Prairie to the hood?

You see it everywhere, whether California to (insert border state here) or Chitholeapolis to suburbs, Democrat garbage moving out of one place they destroy to infect another.