Author Topic: How Much Has Joe Scarborough Changed Since Joining MSNBC? The DC Has The Answer  (Read 715 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
1994 NRA congressional candidate survey forms. It's in his own handwriting.

LINK

This reveals a LOT about Scarborough's character and integrity. It reveals that he has none. At all.

We knew this, of course, but it's always nice to have the documented proof for the record.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
He'll of course cite an "evolution" whilst doing the two-step on the graves of dead chirrens.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I remember Scarborough as a frequent guest on "Hannity & Colmes" back in his days as a congressman. I always thought of him then as a young conservative firebrand. But whaddoIknow. There was a time when I thought George W. Bush was a conservative too.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
From "no comprise" to  ::doublebird:: you and your constitution, peasant!

And we wonder how and why the GOP is a rotting near-dead useless carcass...   ::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
It's easy for the guys who know what they are about. They simply parrot what they believe their target audience wants to hear. If today your goal is to become a rep for a conservative district in a red state then you say X. If tomorrow your goal is to appeal to an ultra-leftist viewership at a radically left leaning cable tv network then you say Y. Morals, principles and integrity are for saps. When your ambition in life is to be a human hyena these things all become clear.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.