Author Topic: Rubio Solicits For Input Re Immigration Reform At His Website, Hilarity Ensues  (Read 5112 times)

charlesoakwood

Marco Rubio Polo, more hilarity ensues - - -
[blockquote]
Rubio told Mike Gallagher, a nationally syndicated talk show host. “It will have to be adjusted, because people are very suspicious about the willingness of the government to enforce the laws now.”

He continued: “That is a very legitimate suspicion, it’s one that I share, and if there’s anything we can do to make [the bill] even tighter … that’s exactly what we should be working on.”[/blockquote]    
Looks as if he paid heed to those comments.\

If he shared the suspicion, he wouldn't give us this bill. He would know better.

::thumbsup::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/347052/cruz-2016

The Ruling Class PTBs (Rovians et all) in the GOP will never allow this to happen, they will even take crumbs from DemonRats if it allows them to derail this right-wing extremist nightmare.

Mark my words!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

That's a way to  misdirect him.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Nice mates.

Try hanging out with a better class of...well, find some real humans, OK?

::facepalm::

charlesoakwood

Was going to bring his latest amnesty campaign ad but upon YouTubing "Rubio amnesty campaign" There are 14 options and his most recent isn't posted yet.  Kingfish, this boy got a track record.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, he's really carving a nice niche hole for himself, ain't he?

charlesoakwood

In case you missed it

Rubio: I Will Now Fight For the Border Enforcement Mechanisms That I'd Previously Had Been Swearing Were In The Bill All Along

Pull the other one.
[blockquote]  Will Democrats (or even the three other GOP members of the “Gang”) go along with rewriting the bill’s carefully constructed framework of deception, in which the border security ‘triggers,” as amnesty lobbyist Frank Sharry admitted, “are based on developing plans and spending money, not on reaching [the target level of] effectiveness, which is really quite clever”? Will they modify the “path to citizenship,” the core of the bill, as Rubio also suggests? I suspect not. [/blockquote]
Emphasis in original. The bill is constructed to deceive the public and thus to be passed into law without ever actually securing the real consent of the governed required by the Constitution.

I wonder if the Cuban community in FL understands what a POS he's molded himself into?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  People wanted him for president,now what do they think?He just proved what a child he is,doing business with those people and being the only honest man at the table gets you screwed and that includes johnny mac  cause he'll stick it to him in a second.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
  People wanted him for president,now what do they think?He just proved what a child he is,doing business with those people and being the only honest man at the table gets you screwed and that includes johnny mac  cause he'll stick it to him in a second.

It's only a gut-feeling but there's been something unsettling (read: phony) about him from the first time I saw him. Pubbies have such a tendency to "eat their own" that I've been reluctant to trash him, but I can't shake the sensation.

Whatever my feeeeeeeeeeeelings about him, I'm not buying his proposal. The reason why is simple - I do not trust congress, I do not trust dhimmicrats, hell - I don't even trust pubbies!

It doesn't matter however because Rubio knows better than we what's best for us.

(Where have I heard that before?)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

It's only a gut-feeling but there's been something unsettling (read: phony) about him from the first time I saw him. Pubbies have such a tendency to "eat their own" that I've been reluctant to trash him, but I can't shake the sensation.

Whatever my feeeeeeeeeeeelings about him, I'm not buying his proposal. The reason why is simple - I do not trust congress, I do not trust dhimmicrats, hell - I don't even trust pubbies!

It doesn't matter however because Rubio knows better than we what's best for us.

(Where have I heard that before?)

Look at who he's working with and your sensation should be turning up in volume.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Nice mates.

Try hanging out with a better class of...well, find some real humans, OK?

::facepalm::

Lay down with dogs, wake up with fleas.

Umm...er, wait. No, scratch that.

Lay down with whores, wake up with antibiotic resistant super gonorrhea.

Yeah, that's it. Much more appropriate.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Fleas?  Scratch that?  trap made a funny.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Fleas?  Scratch that?  trap made a funny.

I'm frickin' hilarious on so many levels.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
They're going to get their amnesty some way, somehow. And what's one more nail in this country's coffin anyway?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Be even more realistic if dumbass pubbies were caught up in it!   ::thumbsup::

charlesoakwood

Be even more realistic if dumbass pubbies were caught up in it!   ::thumbsup::

Heh, one can see little stick figure Pubbies, I can see Boehner at the 4:30 position.

$6.3 trillion or Crime pays, in this administration.

“Over a lifetime, the former unlawful immigrants together would receive $9.4 trillion in government benefits and services and pay $3.1 trillion in taxes,” the report states.  “They would generate a lifetime fiscal deficit (total benefits minus total taxes) of $6.3 trillion.”

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Ben can just print more.
Deficit's not a problem