Author Topic: Guilty till proven innocent  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Guilty till proven innocent
« on: April 30, 2013, 10:30:34 AM »
So I left a comment on one of the articles about California State confiscation-- look at one of the replies:

rmg21943
41 Fans Become a fan
09:42 PM on 04/24/2013
no skippy! they know you bought a gun, a CA registered gun. they have the documentation that you bought it. they know you were convicted of a felony. maybe you went to prison maybe you didn't but they have the documentation that you are a  convicted felon. it the documentation is wrong then no arrest. but if it is right prove you no longer have the gun you bought or be arrested for being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm. not guilty till proven innocent. prove you don't have the gun anymore, no problem. don't prove it, arrest, and trial. why do you have a problem with that. are you good with convicted felons having guns? well are you skippy?

Got that? Once  You Prove your-self innocent, you are free to go, but that isn't a presumption of guilt. 70% of the firearms confiscated are due to Medical or Domestic  Restraining Orders - with no due process applied. A fact mentioned in the article.  Also note the self-righteous preening and accusation that I want Felons to have guns. I Hatez them.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Guilty till proven innocent
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 10:53:36 AM »
And these people vote...
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 11:17:07 AM »
People that psychotic I would have no problem beating to death like a baby seal...they are just asking for it.

Oh, and after I beat him to death with his own arms, he's free to prove I assaulted him...

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 11:22:30 AM »
People that psychotic I would have no problem beating to death like a baby seal...they are just asking for it.

Oh, and after I beat him to death with his own arms, he's free to prove I assaulted him...

;)

You know, Libertas, I sense you are holding back.......why don't you tell us how you really feel about this? LOL
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 11:36:00 AM »

;)

You know, Libertas, I sense you are holding back.......why don't you tell us how you really feel about this? LOL

Pictures speak volumes...

::seagalvseals::

;D

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 11:43:19 AM »

;)

No- He is free to prove that he didn't deserve getting beaten because we suspected him of being a traitor.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 11:46:36 AM »

;)

No- He is free to prove that he didn't deserve getting beaten because we suspected him of being a traitor.

Ohh, I like that!  Thanks!   ::whoohoo::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 12:21:57 PM »
So I left a comment on one of the articles about California State confiscation-- look at one of the replies:

rmg21943
41 Fans Become a fan
09:42 PM on 04/24/2013
no skippy! they know you bought a gun, a CA registered gun. they have the documentation that you bought it. they know you were convicted of a felony. maybe you went to prison maybe you didn't but they have the documentation that you are a  convicted felon. it the documentation is wrong then no arrest. but if it is right prove you no longer have the gun you bought or be arrested for being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm. not guilty till proven innocent. prove you don't have the gun anymore, no problem. don't prove it, arrest, and trial. why do you have a problem with that. are you good with convicted felons having guns? well are you skippy?

Got that? Once  You Prove your-self innocent, you are free to go, but that isn't a presumption of guilt. 70% of the firearms confiscated are due to Medical or Domestic  Restraining Orders - with no due process applied. A fact mentioned in the article.  Also note the self-righteous preening and accusation that I want Felons to have guns. I Hatez them.

Typical.  Fallacy of the false choice.  Against abortion?  You want to control a woman's body.  Against same-sex "marriage"?  You hate gayz.

I Hatez them as well.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2013, 04:22:47 PM »

;)

First time I read that I coulda sworn you said "People that psychotic I would have no problem beating to death with a baby seal...".  I thought how appropriate!
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2013, 08:18:21 PM »

;)

First time I read that I coulda sworn you said "People that psychotic I would have no problem beating to death with a baby seal...".  I thought how appropriate!

Whatever is handy.   ;)   ::evil::