Author Topic: That Moment When The S h i t Finally Hits Fan? Yeah, Well, It Just Happened  (Read 8379 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Remember that unscheduled meeting with the Saudi foreign minister?

It was two days after the Boston bombing...

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama met with Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal at the White House on Wednesday and discussed the conflict in Syria, a spokeswoman said.

The meeting was not on Obama's public schedule.

That meeting makes a lot more sense in light of this:

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia sent a written warning about accused Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in 2012, long before pressure-cooker blasts killed three and injured hundreds, according to a senior Saudi government official with direct knowledge of the document.

The Saudi warning, the official told MailOnline, was separate from the multiple red flags raised by Russian intelligence in 2011, and was based on human intelligence developed independently in Yemen.

Citing security concerns, the Saudi government also denied an entry visa to the elder Tsarnaev brother in December 2011, when he hoped to make a pilgrimage to Mecca, the source said. Tsarnaev's plans to visit Saudi Arabia have not been previously disclosed.

The Saudis' warning to the U.S. government was also shared with the British government. 'It was very specific’ and warned that 'something was going to happen in a major U.S. city,' the Saudi official said during an extensive interview.

It 'did name Tamerlan specifically,' he added. The 'government-to-government' letter, which he said was sent to the Department of Homeland Security at the highest level, did not name Boston or suggest a date for his planned attack.

In a normal and rational world this story would have the words, "special prosecutor" and "coverup" and "impeachment" written all over it.

And I am sure that the US MFM will do everything in their power to shield little Barry from this. I have no doubt.

The implications here are staggering.

Before the bombing they knew. And they did nothing. That part can be safely tagged to that Napolitano troll.

But...

After the bombing, they knew. They knew and they decided to cover up that they had known and did nothing. They let their surrogate monkeys in the MFM blame their usual favorite suspects for the better part of a week before their hand was forced by the stupidity of the perpetrators (getting into an un-winnable gunfight).

They were going to let them escape from Boston and go to New York with a car full of IEDs because they knew about it in advance, did nothing, and then decided to cover up that they had known by playing stupid about who did it.

They allowed an MIT cop to be murdered because they knew who did it and decided that, politically, it was best for them to pretend that they really didn't know who the bombers were.

Watergate, unlike Fast & Furious, Benghazi and now Boston, didn't have any dead bodies as part of the crime and the coverup.

When will the cumulative weight of the dead force the MFM to cover these stories the way that they demand to be covered? Like criminal cases. Like corruption at the highest levels of power.

How long will Barry be able to convincingly claim that he just doesn't know jack sh*t about anything that happens "at the highest levels?"

I pray it's not much longer. And I hope that someone can finger Biden, too.

The evil. It's getting heavy.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 03:21:49 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
True to form, the O'Bongo administration says, "These aren't the droids you're looking for."

A DHS official denied, however, that the agency received any such warning from Saudi intelligence about Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

'DHS has no knowledge of any communication from the Saudi government regarding information on the suspects in the Boston Marathon Bombing prior to the attack,' MailOnline learned from one Homeland Security official who declined to be named in this report.

The White House took a similar view. 'We and other relevant U.S. government agencies have no record of such a letter being received,' said Caitlin Hayden, a spokesperson for the president’s National Security Council.

Umm...except that there's this:

A Homeland Security official confirmed Tuesday evening on the condition of anonymity that the 2012 letter exists, saying he had heard of the Saudi communication before MailOnline inquired about it.

Yeah, that pretty much says, "COVERUP" in big, bold, red letters, doesn't it?

But leave it to the Republicans to step in and pathetically attempt to cover for Democrat stupidity:

An aide to a Republican member of the House Homeland Security Committee speculated Tuesday about why the Obama administration contradicted the knowledgeable Saudi official.

‘It is possible the Department of Homeland Security received the information from the Saudi government but never passed it on to the White House,’ the GOP staffer said. 'Communication between DHS and the White House's national security apparatus isn't always what it should be.’

'I can easily see it happening where one hand didn't know what the other was doing because of a turf war.'

Which might make sense if this was the pre-9/11 world where the Clinton Justice Department's Jamie Gorelick had erected virtual "walls" between various agencies so that they were specifically prevented from sharing information. No...the whole purpose of creating the Department of Homeland Security was to facilitate inter-agency cooperation and communication with this clearinghouse/ominbus department. So...the above stupid ass statement is pure BS. That aide should be fired. He or she is a high functioning moron if they believe that crap.

More:

The Ministry of Interior, he said, sent the letters in 2012, likely after Tsarnaev returned from Russia to the United States in July.

President Barack Obama's published schedule indicates that he met in the Oval Office with Prince Mohammed bin Naif bin Abdulaziz, the Saudi Interior minister, on January 14, 2013.

'This is the DNA of the Saudi government,' said the Saudi official, referring to officials in the royal court in Riyadh. 'This is how they work. They sent the letter, but that wasn't enough. They then sent the top guy to meet personally with the president.'

I'm guessing that Barry was playing Angry Birds or something during this meeting. It obviously had that much of an effect on him. Because you obviously can't trust the Saudis with stuff like this because they have proven themselves to be liars on so many previous occasions...oh, wait...they haven't. Actually it's quite the opposite:

'This is the fourth time the Saudi Arabian government has given the U.S. specific intel' about a possible terror plot, the official said, citing prior warnings about Richard Reid, the so-called shoe bomber who repeatedly tried to light a fuse in his shoe to bring down American Airlines flight 63 bound for Miami in December 2001.

He also cited the 300-gram 'ink-cartridge bombs' planted on two cargo planes headed for the United States from Yemen in October 2010. Those explosives were intercepted in Dubai, and at an East Midlands airport in Great Britain.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 03:58:40 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
"But leave it to the Republicans to step in and pathetically attempt to cover for Democrat stupidity."

Nekked pics of Pubbies with midget transsexuals...or just the usual Pubbie incompetence?

Either way, WGAF?!  

Hang 'em all.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
At this point I have no reason to think that this regime didn't specifically allow this to happen for the purpose of thrusting a dagger into the morale of people who care. What better way to demonstrate to the rest of us that the era of sanity and government accountability is over, than to allow a terrorist attack, get busted covering it up, and suffer no consequences.

::overkill::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
From John E. @AoSHQ: "I find it quite remarkable that in the short span of 5 years we have evolved as a country from the era of presidents steering hurricanes to minority neighborhoods with Halliburton-controlled weather machines to the highest office in the land just being too darn complex for any one man to influence inconsequential subtleties like national security and intelligence gathering."
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
At this point I have no reason to think that this regime didn't specifically allow this to happen for the purpose of thrusting a dagger into the morale of people who care. What better way to demonstrate to the rest of us that the era of sanity and government accountability is over, than to allow a terrorist attack, get busted covering it up, and suffer no consequences.

::overkill::

Sometimes a False Flag is simply a real event that is allowed to happen. Every crisis is an opportunity to advance their agenda, American people be damned.   

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
I've never liked chain e-mails, and don't want to say this, but...

That Daily Mail article needs to pass across every Americans e-mail in box.  It needs to be sent to every government official with the tag line, "We will start to blame YOU if nothing is done".

I am so F**king angry right now.
Eschew Obfuscation

charlesoakwood

That Daily Mail article needs to pass across every Americans e-mail in box.  It needs to be sent to every government official with the tag line, "We will start to blame YOU if nothing is done".

If it doesn't go out by email it won't go out.  Not a word on Fox today.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

If it doesn't go out by email it won't go out.  Not a word on Fox today.

Fair and  ::cussing:: balanced!  Stick that where the sun don't shine!   ::gaah::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Now the Saudi ambassador is denying this ever occurred. So down the memory hole that goes.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
And this morning we got a preview of what the House hearings on Benghazi hold in store. Some people are saying that this may also add to the overall weight that seems to be derailing the O'Bongo admin.

You have the total screwup that allowed the Boston bombing to occur and then the coverup.

You have the total screwup that is O'BongoCare, already characterized by Democrat congressional leaders as a "train wreck."

And now you have the truth finally coming out about Benghazi and it's going to be pretty bad.

Why is it going to be pretty bad? Well, first of all there is the WH threatening legal action against the witnesses if they testify before Congress. That would be the first clue. The second clue is that the "cover" that we have come to expect from the MFM regarding anything, anything at all that shows the admin in a poor light virtually evaporated this morning on Face The Nation...

On Sept. 16, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice hit the media circuit, appearing on all five Sunday talk shows to dispel the notion that the strike was a premeditated terrorist act and to perpetuate the case that it began "spontaneously" out of protests in Egypt. Rice's spot on "Face the Nation" that day was preceded by the new President of Libya Mohammed al-Magariaf, who said his government had "no doubt that this was preplanned, predetermined."

"For there to have been a demonstration on Chris Stevens's front door and him not to have reported it is unbelievable," he said. "I never reported a demonstration; I reported an attack on the consulate. Chris - Chris's last report, if you want to say his final report - is, 'Greg, we are under attack.'

"...I've never been as embarrassed in my life, in my career, as on that day," Hicks continued in his interview with investigators. "The net impact of what has transpired is, [Rice,] the spokesperson of the most powerful country in the world, has basically said that the president of Libya is either a liar of doesn't know what he's talking about. ....My jaw hit the floor as I watched this."

After over five years (which, to be fair, has to include the 2008 campaign) of covering up the incompetence and corruption of all things O'Bongo this is perhaps the first real crack in the wall. One has to wonder just how bad the truth is for CBS News to broadcast the above comments. One has to wonder if CBS News knows that this is merely the tip of the iceberg and what is coming this week is going to be several orders of magnitude worse and that there is no way in the world to provide cover so they may as well report it.

One can only hope.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I still can't shake the thought that they'll just continue to lie, threaten and obsfuscate...run out the clock and then these burps from the memory hole will cease and Team Evil gets away with it again...

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Something about this seems different.

On the night of Sept. 11, as the Obama administration scrambled to respond to the Benghazi terror attacks, then-Secretary of State (What difference does it make?) Hillary Clinton and a key aide effectively tried to cut the department's own counterterrorism bureau out of the chain of reporting and decision-making, according to a "whistle-blower" witness from that bureau who will soon testify to the charge before Congress, Fox News has learned.

That witness is Mark I. Thompson, a former Marine and now the deputy coordinator for operations in the agency’s counterterrorism bureau. Sources tell Fox News Thompson will level the allegation against Clinton during testimony on Wednesday before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, chaired by Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif.

Fox News has also learned that another official from the counterterrorism bureau -- independently of Thompson -- voiced the same complaint about Clinton and Under Secretary for Management Patrick Kennedy to trusted national security colleagues back in October.

You would think that on some kind of a basic level this would call into question HRC's command decision making process, the whole 3AM phone call thing that she was so proud of being able to handle.

That plus the whole lying under oath about what happened thing.

Someone in command is responsible for how the attacks were allowed to happen and for how the admin reacted to them once they were underway and how the admin reacted in the aftermath (i.e. the coverup). Who that person or persons is will determine the fate of the admin going forward.

LINK

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Yeah, but some political hack out of the Obama Administration said all three whistle blowers were 100 percent lying.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I'm thinking that O'Bongo is going to make HRC take one for the team. He certainly won't. And someone will have to. If that happens it will be more than a little interesting to see how she retaliates because the Clintons are nothing if not world class revenge artists.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
IIRC Hillary "What difference does it make?!" Clinton took responsibility for the actions made (or not made or allowed to happen) shortly after the hammers started coming out on Rice and the lame video meme.  It seemed to me to be an effort to preempt tough questions for O'Bambi entering the debates.  The rope-a-dope wasn't designed to hold water, the video wasn't meant to do anything other than throw sh*t up in the air and get the state-run media to throw on Romney and the overly critical Pubbies daring to question the integrity of the first black prez, who was probably exchanging ball-handling methods with Reggie that whole night long...the American people at large and the Pubbies specifically were all ratf**ked on this deal and that is why "What difference does it make" is not just the signature phrase of this event, it is the order of the Dictator who answers to nobody for nothing.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
The only thing that makes any sense to me at all is that the Obama regime was trafficking arms to radical Islamists including al Qaeda. Their agenda has obviously been to facilitate Islamic hegemony in the Middle East and Northern Africa. I don't see how there can be doubt any longer.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
You have to stop thinking logically and rid yourself of this annoying obsession with the truth IDP, or you can just forget about a career in politics or the MFM!

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I want to add the Benghazi scandal and the IRS scandal to this thread.

The wheels are coming off of the bus. Can't throw someone under the bus when the wheels are off.

Things are coming together rather nicely. When the Republicans suddenly have Dennis Kucinich in their corner, well, it just doesn't get much better than that.

When O'Bongo is dismissive of Benghazi as a topic of substance at all, that's a huge warning sign:

President Barack Obama Monday intensified his criticism of the GOP’s investigation into his administration public relations response to the deadly Sept. 11 jihadi attack on the Benghazi diplomatic site.

We don’t have time to be playing these kind of political games in Washington,” Obama insisted.

“We dishonor the [dead Americans] when we turn things like this into a political discussion,” Obama insisted.

LINK

And then there is this (from same link):

The whole issue of talking points, frankly throughout this process, has been a sideshow,” Obama complained during a joint press conference with U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron.

“This gets spun up as if there is something new to the story — [but] there is no there there,” he claimed.

Which can be read a couple of ways. "Please stop looking at this" is the most obvious meaning. Or it could be a subtle variation of that which means, "I have gotten away with a lot more than this. You guys are really missing the big picture."

Either way, the sh*t is starting to add up and sooner or later O'Bongo is going to get crushed under the weight of it.

I like the IRS scandal a lot because it has that time honored ingredient that the media seems to cherish: bipartisanship. Great quote at FNC:  

A top Democrat -- Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus -- also said Monday that his committee would launch a "full investigation" into the matter.

"These actions by the IRS are an outrageous abuse of power and a breach of the public's trust. Targeting groups based on their political views is not only inappropriate but it is intolerable," the Montana Democrat said in a statement. "Americans expect the IRS to do its job without passion or prejudice. We need to get to the bottom of what happened here. ... The IRS will now be the ones put under additional scrutiny."

LINK

Indeed. We will have to get to the bottom of it. And once the House starts a special or select committee to investigate, the Senate will just about be forced to follow. I have said this before (probably a couple of days ago and it was in reference to Benghazi) and now other people are starting to say it: Special prosecutor.

That will really get people's attention. I guess we will find out who the true believers are in the admin, who is willing to perjure themselves, who is willing to suck it up and go to jail for the president but more importantly, who is not.

Yep, this is going to be good and for more than the obvious reason of the actual investigation. Once this thing gets rolling (and it is showing every indication that it will be pretty damned quick) it will be hard to stop it. And while a big time congressional investigation is going there won't be much of anything else going on. Like say, immigration reform. Or gun control. Or anything else on Barry's little list of fundamental transformative stuff.

It's going to be a long hot summer.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 12:56:45 PM by trapeze »