Author Topic: That Moment When The S h i t Finally Hits Fan? Yeah, Well, It Just Happened  (Read 8537 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yes, this is not the America we were looking for.

::upsidedownflag::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
There's a very simple reason that Obama and the Hildebeast will come out unscathed, and that's because we now live in a culture where justice is literally impossible. It's like being transported to another world with no gravity, so many fundamental things you are used to simply won't work anymore.

This is what makes it so outrageous, so depressing; things that shouldn't happen keep happening; things that should happen, don't.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Now Krauthammer is admonishing about "tone"; ".... encouraged Republicans and conservative groups to not exaggerate the scandal. Otherwise, he said, the GOP could discount the seriousness of the Benghazi attack and make it out to be nothing more than a political issue.

“But the one advice I give to Republicans is stop calling it a huge scandal,” Krauthammer said. “Stop saying it’s a Watergate. Stop saying it’s Iran-Contra. Let the facts speak for themselves. Have a special committee, a select committee. The facts will speak for themselves. Pile them on but don’t exaggerate. Don’t run ads about Hillary. It feed the narrative for the other side that it’s only a political event. It’s not. Just be quiet and present the facts.”

http://www.businessinsider.com/gop-shouldnt-make-benghazi-a-scandal-2013-5

Oy.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Now Krauthammer is admonishing about "tone"; ".... encouraged Republicans and conservative groups to not exaggerate the scandal. Otherwise, he said, the GOP could discount the seriousness of the Benghazi attack and make it out to be nothing more than a political issue.

“But the one advice I give to Republicans is stop calling it a huge scandal,” Krauthammer said. “Stop saying it’s a Watergate. Stop saying it’s Iran-Contra. Let the facts speak for themselves. Have a special committee, a select committee. The facts will speak for themselves. Pile them on but don’t exaggerate. Don’t run ads about Hillary. It feed the narrative for the other side that it’s only a political event. It’s not. Just be quiet and present the facts.”

http://www.businessinsider.com/gop-shouldnt-make-benghazi-a-scandal-2013-5

Oy.

He is wrong....This is the time to show the unsavory as it is and push to have it removed. And I'm speaking of obamacare, the tax system, regulation, etc, along with a few liberals who need to be fired. The opportunity presented itself because this administration is wicked.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Now Krauthammer is admonishing about "tone";

I got his 'TONE'. ::outrage::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Just guessing here but...it sure looks like the underlings didn't get the message about what "under the bus" means:

One of FOX19's two sources went on say that these four IRS workers claim "they simply did what their bosses ordered". Keep in mind, as FOX19 reported on Tuesday, the report by the Office of Inspector General states that senior IRS officials knew agents were targeting Tea Party groups as early as 2011.

In fact, according to that report, Lois Lerner who heads the IRS division that oversees tax exempt organizations, was told on June 29, 2011 that groups with 'Tea Party', 'Patriot' or '9/12 Project' in their names were being flagged for additional, and often burdensome, scrutiny.

While the IRS is pointing at 'two rogue employees', the number of organizations that were singled out has swelled to nearly 500, according to Rep. Congressmen Darryl Issa and Ohio's Jim Jordan.

FOX News is also reporting that at least two Cincinnati agents have been subpoenaed to testify before congress on Monday.

LINK

Long.

Hot.

Summer.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Krauthammer continues to be the lead spokesman for the "Lets Play Nice" wing of the tired old Ruling Class soon-to-be-dead GOP.

Ignore the deluded fool!

If Pubbies can't tear these ripe carcasses apart then they should all go down even faster.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Krauthammer continues to be the lead spokesman for the "Lets Play Nice" wing of the tired old Ruling Class soon-to-be-dead GOP.

Ignore the deluded fool!

If Pubbies can't tear these ripe carcasses apart then they should all go down even faster.

WWDD
(what would democrats do)
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Ignore the deluded fool!

WWDD

Rip the carcass apart, drag it through the streets, and broadcast it across the nation with heavily biased rantings of pol's & pundits 24/7/365!

But Chuckie K would rather see Dem's win than see anybody else respond in kind.

That is why they lose.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 07:22:07 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
It's all still a gentlemanly parlor game to them. They have proven they don't have what it takes for this fight. Some of them are even actively working with the Democrats, they'd rather have their aristocratic rivalry within the country club than open up admission to outsiders.

They believe this is a refereed boxing match under the Queensbury rules, with padded gloves and no hitting below the belt, meanwhile the Left emerges from its corner with a broken bottle and a spiked baseball bat. Gee, they just can't figure out why they keep getting KO'd.

It's kind of like when major wars break out. The existing general staff officers very often have to be sacked, and younger more junior officers elevated into their place. The younger upstarts have a clearer picture of reality, and they know how the fight needs to be taken to the enemy. It's the same in politics. We need men like Cruz to take over from the fossilized old has-beens.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Oh, and it looks like Holder will be resigning soon. I get that from the very reliable kiss-of-death code phrase uttered today by O'Bongo, "I have complete confidence in Holder."

And, BTW...the rejoinder from Holder upon announcing his resignation retirement will be, "I want to spend more time with my family."
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Oh, and it looks like Holder will be resigning soon. I get that from the very reliable kiss-of-death code phrase uttered today by O'Bongo, "I have complete confidence in Holder."

And, BTW...the rejoinder from Holder upon announcing his resignation retirement will be, "I want to spend more time with my family."

His replacement will be no better.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Oh, I have no doubt about that. There is no point in expecting anything other than corruption for the next several years.

We have become a banana republic. Is there any coming back from that? I don't know since I've never lived in a banana republic before.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I thought the whole point of a banana repuplic is that there are no laws...well, no obeying of laws to be more precise...so heck, we should be doing whatever we want to do, right?

What to do, what to do...   ::thinking::

::evilbat::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I can't even bear to call us a banana republic....we're more of a banana democracy :)
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Either way it's a clusterf**k and 180 degrees out of phase with our Founding.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

charlesoakwood

Ignore the deluded fool!

WWDD

Rip the carcass apart, drag it through the streets, and broadcast it across the nation with heavily biased rantings of pol's & pundits 24/7/365!

But Chuckie K would rather see Dem's win than see anybody else respond in kind.

That is why they lose.

The Chuckie K & R.Leadership crew may have a larger constituency than assumed.  These people offer themselves as the alternative to AARP.

Organizations such as this, what can I say, are as dispicable as AARP.  They portray themselves as conservative but the only difference is presentation.  They are the very sludge brainedness that caused us to slide into the tar pit.

[blockquote]
(Alexandria, Virginia) — The 60 Plus Association, the nation’s largest conservative seniors organization and acknowledged alternative to the liberal AARP today offered praise and thanks to Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) for informing President Obama via letter that they ‘respectfully decline’  to recommend names to serve on the Individual Payment Advisory Board (IPAB)

May 9, 2013 | Read more…[/blockquote]

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Obama aide Dan Pfeiffer today ...

... on Benghazi and Obama's whereabouts

“I don’t remember what room he was in. It’s a largely irrelevant fact”

... on IRS scandal

“The law is irrelevant. The activity is outrageous and inexcusable.”

... on who doctored Benghazi memo

"The question isn’t ‘Who edited what talking points/’ That’s largely irrelevant.”

Three different shows, three separate issues, same talking point.

Jim Hoft - "Apparently, nothing is relevant to these people."