Author Topic: That Moment When The S h i t Finally Hits Fan? Yeah, Well, It Just Happened  (Read 8514 times)

charlesoakwood

The arrogant bastards.  Maybe now the low information voters will start paying attention.

RickZ

The arrogant bastards.  Maybe now the low information voters will start paying attention.

The Free Shyt Army only cares about its free shyt.  They care not one whit for such complicated scandals.  Besides, like a true ghetto mom having to go to school over her child, "Owebama din't do nuthin'," no matter the facts readily at hand.  We have become what Ben Franklin feared most.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero

The Free Shyt Army only cares about its free shyt.  They care not one whit for such complicated scandals.  Besides, like a true ghetto mom having to go to school over her child, "Owebama din't do nuthin'," no matter the facts readily at hand.  We have become what Ben Franklin feared most.

Agreed. Listening to the media today. Pathetic. The lapdogs eat it up.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Ben Franklin was a visionary in many respects...this is one instance where I wish he was wrong.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yeah, it's just to fricken bad when some of the shyt hitting the fan hits those who helped cause the shyt in the first place!

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/obamacare-lawmakers-health-insurance-92691.html?hp=f2

But that won't save thier asses from our wrath, nay, my wrath is just perking up!   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.