Author Topic: Soros buying grain elevators  (Read 1758 times)

charlesoakwood

Soros buying grain elevators
« on: April 01, 2011, 10:56:05 PM »
http://www.barnhardt.biz/
George Soros/Gavilon aggressively buying elevators
Posted by Ann Barnhardt - March 29, AD 2011 9:23 PM MST

SOROS ALERT. My cash grain broker source sent me notification while I was in Oklahoma that the evil man who is actually controlling the White House (with and through the twin witches Valerie Jarrett and Michelle Obama) has purchased another HUGE grain elevator company and SOROS is now the THIRD LARGEST grain company behind only Cargill and ADM. Here is the text of the Reuters story:

------------------------

Gavilon to buy Union Elevator PNW grain elevators

* Gavilon acquisition allows it to support PNW export mkt
* Elevator purchase equates to 8.4 million bushel capacity

CHICAGO , March 24 (Reuters) - U.S. grain firm Gavilon Grain said on Thursday it will buy Union Elevator and Warehouse's 16 grain elevators in the Pacific Northwest , the company's second big purchase of U.S. grain facilities in the last six months. Privately held Union Elevator, where employees own a significant share of the company, approved the transaction on Wednesday, with sale expected to be completed during the second quarter of 2011.

The purchase of 16 elevators at 12 locations in eastern Washington will expand Gavilon's grain capacity by 8.4 mbu.

"The addition of Union Elevator's grain facilities and origination capabilities position us well to support the growing Pacific Northwest export wheat market and serve the Columbian Basin feed grain market," Greg Konsor, VP and GM of Gavilon Grain, said in a statement. The PNW is the No. 1 wheat export terminal in the United States .

Omaha, Nebraska-based Gavilon -- a commodity trading firm formed in 2008 when ConAgra Foods sold it to investors -- purchased grain handler DeBruce Companies last year, making it the third-largest U.S. grain storage network behind ADM and Cargill Inc.

(Reporting by Christine Stebbins; Editing by Lisa Shumaker)

------------------------

This is BAD, BAD NEWS, kids. George Soros is Gavilon. As I say over and over again at my schools, he who controls the FOOD controls EVERYTHING. And George Soros is rapidly maneuvering to control the food in this country. Everyone remember the name GAVILON. I promise that it is just a matter of time before he makes a move for cattle feeding capacity. ANY CATTLEMAN OR FEEDLOT WHO SELLS OUT TO GAVILON/SOROS WILL BE A TRAITOR TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ITS CONSTITUTION AND ITS PEOPLE. Let's see who the first one is. I have some educated guesses . . .

[I have no idea what this means]

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Soros buying grain elevators
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 11:31:35 PM »
I read that as well at Ann's place.  I don't know who she suspects will be the sellouts, but I believe Soros' controlling interest in anything as important as food and its associated particulars is .... bad.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 11:34:08 PM »
I read that as well at Ann's place.  I don't know who she suspects will be the sellouts, but I believe Soros' controlling interest in anything as important as food and its associated particulars is .... bad EVIL.

FIFY
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 01:04:58 AM »

She's in the business and probably has ideas.  It certainly wasn't an idle statement. 

Soros getting his grubby hands on our food is as bad as his bloody hands on our money.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 10:26:03 AM »
If he exports more than surplus grain he can cause domestic prices to rise while lowering prices overseas.Great way to punish us and devalue grain elevators overseas. If he starts buy overseas you'll see what the real worry is. He could just sit on one crop for a couple of months and you have worldwide grain prices shoot to the moon.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 03:45:53 PM »
If he exports more than surplus grain he can cause domestic prices to rise while lowering prices overseas.Great way to punish us and devalue grain elevators overseas. If he starts buy overseas you'll see what the real worry is. He could just sit on one crop for a couple of months and you have worldwide grain prices shoot to the moon.

That's how Stalin punished the Ukraine. Millions of Ukrainians starved to death even though they were having productive harvests. What they produced was being exported to the rest of the USSR and even abroad.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2011, 03:57:19 PM »
"He who controls the spice, controls the universe"

"Fear is the mind-killer"[blockquote]~Frank Herbert's "Dune"[/blockquote]
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 07:22:44 AM »
"He who controls the spice, controls the universe"

"Fear is the mind-killer"[blockquote]~Frank Herbert's "Dune"[/blockquote]

Yes, the Dark Lord of the Sith is employing hydraulic despotism, the centerpiece of Herbert's Dune series.  He'll make us pay dearly for his grain!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.