Author Topic: Mel Watt: "I’ve got no use for them in the democratic process."  (Read 517 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"Them" would be anyone who isn't a leftist. Especially honkies.  Oh, and he's now going to be overseeing Fannie & Freddie.  Surrrrrvey says: more toxic mortgages based entirely on racial preferences. H/T Moonbattery.

The problem isn’t just Obama. The problem is also all the rabid moonbats he has been appointing to positions of power. For example, Mel Watt:

The White House announced Wednesday that Obama will nominate Democratic North Carolina Congressman Mel Watt to take over the FHFA, which regulates Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the country’s government sponsored mortgage companies.

According to Watt, the former chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, many whites are unwilling to vote for black candidates. Therefore,

The Voting Rights Act should be expanded to “adjust districts to take [racially motivated voting] into account,” Watts said.

Such voters “need to be factored out of the equation,” Watt said, because “I’ve got no use for them in the democratic process.”

The “democratic process” is whatever charade guarantees leftists like Watt stay in power.

Not just any leftist will do; pigmentation is important. Watt had this to say to Ralph Nader:

“You’re just another arrogant white man — telling us what we can do — it’s all about your ego — another f—king arrogant white man.”

People like this have been allowed to take over our country to appease the moral vanity of ideologically insane white liberals. Predictably, they are destroying it.

Anyone think the race-based mortgages that caused the 2008 housing collapse will end soon with Watt calling the shots for Freddie/Fanny?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Mel Watt: "I’ve got no use for them in the democratic process."
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 05:10:36 PM »
I'll go ahead and state the obvious: this guy obviously doesn't have a problem with 90+% of Blacks voting for Obongo because he's Black, sort of.

So, it's just us honkys that need to be factored out of the voting equation.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 05:26:36 PM »
I think my driveway is wider than his congressional district. It's entirely Interstate 85, designed solely for urban areas between Charlotte and Greensboro.

There's more I could say but I haven't shared my PGP public key yet, lol.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 05:37:52 PM »

Think he will be confirmed?
It's a shame we must ask, isn't it?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 01:48:44 PM »
Just another typical Obama Regime traitor who is awaiting his turn for ultimate justice.

*Approved for PGP dissemination.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.