Author Topic: U. of Chicago Removes Pews from 88 Year-Old Chapel to Accommodate Muslim Prayers  (Read 1232 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Literature describing the artwork that was created by UC Director of Arts and Public Life Theaster Gates, also describes the removal of the pews as symbol of religious tolerance.

No tolerance for Christians, it seems. ::gaah::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Normally I am opposed to church burnings...but in this case I would've torched this chapel rather than desecrate it for a bunch of 7th Century Savages!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

RickZ

U. of Chicago, where Owebama was an instructor, and whose medical school gave Mooch the fake job that paid over $300K (it ended when she left).

Why should anyone be surprised the U. of C. did this?

I just hope they sold the pews instead of wrecking them and dumping them in the trash.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Literature describing the artwork that was created by UC Director of Arts and Public Life Theaster Gates, also describes the removal of the pews as symbol of religious tolerance.

No tolerance for Christians, it seems. ::gaah::

nope, none at all

yet people keep supporting schools like this because you know it's a "good" school

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."