Author Topic: RE: Cleveland Kidnap/Imprisonment Case...A Prediction  (Read 2989 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
RE: Cleveland Kidnap/Imprisonment Case...A Prediction
« on: May 07, 2013, 06:17:50 PM »
Okay, this is pure speculation. I'm going to make a guess. No facts to base this on whatsoever but here goes:

I predict that one or more of the perpetrators will be found to be on public assistance of one kind or another. In other words, I predict that being on the dole aided these monsters in their wickedness.

The authorities are being very, very tight with the info on this story so far. It's been over 24 hours since this broke and we know almost nothing new. That is interesting in and of itself. Nothing has leaked?

Well, hopefully we will know something about what happened, how it happened, etc. soon enough. Until then I have my prediction.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

Re: RE: Cleveland Kidnap/Imprisonment Case...A Prediction
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 06:39:05 PM »

"You know somethings wrong when a pretty
little white girl runs into a black man's arms."

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 06:48:01 PM »
One was a public schools bus driver. 
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 07:21:11 PM »

From what I read, it's was, as in not currently.

And I bet trap is right; I suspect the reason they were able to keep these young women under control -- besides restraining them -- was because someone was there at all times.

For no good reason whatsover, I predict it will come out the Ariel one is no longer a bus driver because he's collecting disability.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 07:58:22 PM »

And I bet trap is right; I suspect the reason they were able to keep these young women under control -- besides restraining them -- was because someone was there at all times.

For no good reason whatsover, I predict it will come out the Ariel one is no longer a bus driver because he's collecting disability.
Such obvious predictions. Let me try.........At least on of the girls fathers will not be satisfied with any punishment other than death for the nabbers.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 08:04:15 PM »

"You know somethings wrong when a pretty
little white girl runs into a black man's arms."

That's raaaacist!

(But damn funny!)

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 08:06:21 PM »

Such obvious predictions. Let me try.........At least on of the girls fathers will not be satisfied with any punishment other than death for the nabbers.

Agreed.  They may not last long in general population once they get sent up (I'm guessing Fed charges), but I wouldn't wait for the "system", I'd gut 'em slowly and let the crows take care of the leftovers.

And no, I won't bet against Trap's prediction, might even make one of my own...not "natural" citizens?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 08:22:34 PM »
Y'all are going for the low-hanging fruit here.

How about 50/50 that one or more of the women decline to testify? Or that he turns out to be an enforcer but not the main bad guy?

Remember, in Øbomination anything is possible.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2013, 08:29:58 PM »
True, but the one gal fighting to be free seems motivated to see someones ass is a sling.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2013, 08:39:12 PM »
True, but the one gal fighting to be free seems motivated to see someones ass is a sling.

True dat.

Don't get me wrong - I praise God that they survived and are free, and hope to see the bastard swing. It's just the cynic in me anymore...  ::eyes::

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2013, 10:32:06 PM »
I don't know about the older captive...the one who must have been twenty or so when captured...but you have to remember that the other two were caught when they were eleven or twelve years old. I would guess that those two were told that if they weren't compliant the kidnappers would kill their parents. A child would buy that. And then, after that, it's all psychological conditioning. Something happened that caused the one girl to break out...something traumatic that overcame whatever psychological bondage she was in.

What I don't get is how an adult, a woman in her early twenties, was made to comply with her captors. That will be interesting to discover how that happened.

Three brides for three brothers, though. That part is pretty obvious. Come to America, get sex slaves. This is yet another happy tale that will not help Marco Rubio and his merry band of amnesty enthusiasts. Wait a few days until we get the background on these creeps. It will come out that they are probably immigrants of one sort or another, legal or illegal...doesn't matter. I would bet dollars to donuts that they are not native born Americans. I could be wrong but I would be stunned to learn that three different human beings (even though they are brothers) born and raised in America would do this. One human being (a psychopathic kidnapper type) I can see but three tells me that they are not from the USA. Kidnapping is a sort of quasi normal activity south of the border so that is another factor in my guess about their origin.

Anyway, I can just see it now...illegal or legal immigrants (at their age they may have been granted amnesty in the 1980s) who are or have been on welfare, living large the American dream. They have a house. They have their women. They have drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and food. What else is there in life?

Yeah, that will be a difficult one for Marco, Chuck, McRino and Grahamnesty to spin but I am sure that they will give it their best.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2013, 10:36:34 PM »
Forgive me, but I would like to find out of these Hispanic/Latino-Americans are in the country legally. I'd say illegal status is as good a bet as welfare recipients.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2013, 10:40:22 PM »
Oh, and yeah...they will have a difficult time in prison. I remember listening to G. Gordon Liddy several years ago (does he still have a radio show?) describing some of his prison experiences. He said that there is a hierarchy (there are several different ones, actually) of prisoners based on what type of crime they were imprisoned for. The absolute lowest of the low were child abusers. He said that, and I totally believe this, child abusers cannot be rehabilitated. The wiring in their heads is totally screwed up and beyond any chance of repair. He said that a child molester would attempt to describe to anyone who would listen what they did, who they did it to and so on and so on as if they were describing a particularly great sexual experience that a normal heterosexual person might share in common. He said that the child molesters were beaten to a pulp by the other prisoners on a regular basis for that reason and just for the heck of it.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2013, 10:42:43 PM »
Forgive me, but I would like to find out of these Hispanic/Latino-Americans are in the country legally. I'd say illegal status is as good a bet as welfare recipients.

I'm guessing that that might be a big reason for the virtual non existence of any information coming out. Someone is putting a lid on it. The only thing that might have been worse for the PC crowd is if they had been muslims doing their best to imitate the prophet. But...the info will come out. It always does. Just have to wait a few more hours than normal this time.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2013, 10:47:37 PM »
I would love it if they are illegals. Illegal Mexican Muslims. That would be the very best.

Hey, that's kind of like the Leftists wishing the Boston Bombers were White Tea Partiers, isn't it.

I guess we have something in common after all.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2013, 11:32:50 PM »
I would love it if they are illegals. Illegal Mexican Muslims. That would be the very best.

Hey, that's kind of like the Leftists wishing the Boston Bombers were White Tea Partiers, isn't it.

I guess we have something in common after all.

I wouldn't feel at all guilty about wishing for that although the Mexican muslim thing is a stretch. I mean...they have to be something (and hey, you left out "Democrat") so why not south of the border illegals.

I am betting that they are legal but didn't come here legally.

Funny, though...this is the sort of thing that Charles Manson wanted to have happen in order to start a race war. I don't see that happening, of course, but there is a very real possibility of the immigration bill going down in flames over it.

Too bad about Rubio's political career but it was his own doing. I heard a lot of ads on the radio today with Rubio's voice plugging for the immigration bill, talking about how doggoned tough this bill was going to be and how illegals are gonna have to pay taxes and won't be eligible for any free stuff, even (OMG!) O'BongoCare.

Which is a joke, of course...the law still requires that hospitals treat anyone who come through the door regardless of legal status. And no one is going to deprive poor illegal children of food stamps.

Yeah, it would be great if these guys turn out to be illegals on welfare. Go ahead, wish for it. I know I am and I don't feel the least bit guilty about it after all of the liberal wet dreams about the Boston bombers being Tea Partiers.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 11:36:41 PM by trapeze »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2013, 12:52:04 AM »
Puerto Ricans.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2013, 06:51:01 AM »
Muslim Puerto Ricans.  Who GAS if its true or not, make the allegation, trumpet it far and wide like the leftists do...and then let the lynch mob do its thing.

Isn't that the recipe the Dem's and the MFM taught us?   ::whatgives::

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2013, 06:53:14 AM »
Puerto Ricans.

I thought I might have caught a glimpse of the Puerto-Rican flag flying on the bad-guys' porch on the news report.

So, not Mexican, and not illegal. Oh well, they still could be Obama Voters.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2013, 06:53:26 AM »

True dat.

Don't get me wrong - I praise God that they survived and are free, and hope to see the bastard swing. It's just the cynic in me anymore...  ::eyes::

You're not a cynic, you're a realist like the rest of us...all of whom have seen too much to expect a whole lot from people capable of so little...life in latter day America...   ::)