Author Topic: Meet Douglas Karpen, the TX Dr. Gosnell  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Meet Douglas Karpen, the TX Dr. Gosnell
« on: May 16, 2013, 07:43:35 AM »
The abortionist, Douglas Karpen, has been accused by three former staffers, Deborah Edge, Gigi Aguliar, and Krystal Rodriguez, of performing several illegal abortions. Their testimony, and alleged photographic evidence, was brought to light by Operation Rescue, a pro-life watchdog.

There’s a fourth informant working with Operation Rescue, filing an affidavit about her experiences, but she prefers to remain anonymous.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/15/texas-may-have-its-own-gosnell-houston-doc-accused-of-gruesome-illegal-abortions/

Evil never rests.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Meet Douglas Karpen, the TX Dr. Gosnell
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 08:07:26 AM »
No it never does rest Libertas. Sometimes I just feel like checking out - going someplace where I can live with my wife and kids, fish, hunt, and be left alone. I'm sick to death of evil.

In "Game of Thrones", Catelyn Stark's uncle Brynden "Blackfish" Tully said, "Even in war's darkest days, in most places of the world absolutely nothing is happening."

I'd like to be in one of those places.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 11:08:44 AM »
If you find it let me know.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 11:49:00 AM »
I think these monsters are far more common than anyone realizes. If you think about it, it makes sense -- who but a monster would want to make their life's work the forcible and violent removal of an unborn baby from the womb? You'd have to have a sickness on the level of Josef Mengele to even want to do that as your "day job". Who can get up and go into work day after day doing that? Even if you intellectually supported legal abortion, it would seem any half normal person couldn't be around the actual process day after day.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 12:09:05 PM »
If you can justify to yourself sucking the brains out of a baby, 10 seconds before it is to be born, how much of a jump in your mind would it be, to do the same thing 10 seconds later?

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 09:23:12 PM »

http://www.cruz.senate.gov/record.cfm?id=342806

Press Release of Senator Cruz

Sen. Cruz Supports Investigation of Abortion Practices in U.S.

Urges investigation into Houston facility allegedly engaged in Gosnell-like practices

Thursday, May 16, 2013

WASHINGTON, DC — U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) today spoke on the Senate floor in support of Sen. Mike Lee’s (R-UT) resolution to investigate abortion practices in the U.S. and ensure that clinics like Kermit Gosnell’s have no place in our society. He also brought attention to an abortion facility in Houston that has recently come under scrutiny for alleged late-term abortion and infanticide practices, voicing his support of current state and local investigations into the matter.

Some folks think Mike Lee's a bit too squishy but from a distance he appears to be walking tall.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 10:01:38 PM »
I think these monsters are far more common than anyone realizes. If you think about it, it makes sense -- who but a monster would want to make their life's work the forcible and violent removal of an unborn baby from the womb? You'd have to have a sickness on the level of Josef Mengele to even want to do that as your "day job". Who can get up and go into work day after day doing that? Even if you intellectually supported legal abortion, it would seem any half normal person couldn't be around the actual process day after day.

Anyone who performs an abortion is one of these monsters. The threshold of legality is only fractional fiction. The ironic thing is that Øbamacare will in all likelihood destroy all of America's healthcare except the abortion industrial complex.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 11:13:25 PM »

Murder Inc.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2013, 06:52:51 AM »
Democrat-Abortion Complex.