Author Topic: RE: Cleveland Kidnap/Imprisonment Case...A Prediction  (Read 2988 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: RE: Cleveland Kidnap/Imprisonment Case...A Prediction
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2013, 11:41:47 AM »
Yeah, don't worry about those naked girls on leashes in crawling around the backyard...nothing to see here, move along...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/07/police-facing-tough-questions-on-handling-of-case-involving-3-rescued-ohio-women-plus-the-latest-details/

W-T-F ? ! ? ! ? ! ::outrage::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2013, 09:34:42 PM »
Three brides for three brothers, though. That part is pretty obvious. Come to America, get sex slaves. This is yet another happy tale that will not help Marco Rubio and his merry band of amnesty enthusiasts. Wait a few days until we get the background on these creeps. It will come out that they are probably immigrants of one sort or another, legal or illegal...doesn't matter. I would bet dollars to donuts that they are not native born Americans. I could be wrong but I would be stunned to learn that three different human beings (even though they are brothers) born and raised in America would do this. One human being (a psychopathic kidnapper type) I can see but three tells me that they are not from the USA. Kidnapping is a sort of quasi normal activity south of the border so that is another factor in my guess about their origin.

Anyway, I can just see it now...illegal or legal immigrants (at their age they may have been granted amnesty in the 1980s) who are or have been on welfare, living large the American dream. They have a house. They have their women. They have drugs, alcohol, cigarettes and food. What else is there in life?

Okay, so update time...

Most of the above guesses have now been invalidated because the two brothers of the bus driver have been cleared of all suspicion and released. I have to guess that the captives were able to clear the brothers. So...no cultural thing going on and that combined with the Puerto Rican thing means no illegal status. What we are left with is the classic psychotic sex pervert thing. If what we know so far is true (and we know precious little thanks to zero leaks and a virtual press blackout while the investigation is being conducted) then you have one guy, a total pervert, kidnapping and essentially torturing young girls and women with no one in the neighborhood and no one in his family aware of what he was up to.

One of the things that you can say about this case is that it is possible to commit the perfect crime. And this one was absolutely perfect until one of his captives escaped. Ten years without a slip up. And that with live witnesses to the crime held prisoner in plain sight. That is an amazing (and evil) accomplishment that any serial killer would be proud of.

If our society made sense (and it makes less sense each day) then the guy would receive some kind of absolutely horrific punishment...public flogging and then hanged or burned at the stake...that sort of thing. An example should be made as graphically as possible to really put the fear of God into anyone who might be tempted to do likewise.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2013, 10:06:50 PM »
...  with no one in the neighborhood ... aware of what he was up to.

.... Ten years without a slip up.

Well, not exactly.

What I heard on The Warroom this morning was that several calls were made to the police over the years by folks in the neighborhood.  One reported seeing a young woman peering out a semi-boarded up second floor window.  Another reported hearing banging on an outside door.  Still another reported seeing three naked young women on leashes being walked on all fours in the backyard.  The police never responded to that last call and no one followed up.

There's supposed to be an investigation opening up on how Cleveland police respond to these types of calls because, in contrast to what happened in Boston, none of the police responses involved checking inside the house.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2013, 10:14:42 PM »
Okay, well, there was some luck involved, too.

And they can say what they want about police incompetence but if I'm a citizen and I witness something that's not right then I'm gonna make damned sure that the police do something about it. I would keep calling them until something happened. But that's me. Everyone can bitch about the cops not doing their job but the citizens have some accountability in this, too.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2013, 11:06:13 PM »
Okay, well, there was some luck involved, too.

And they can say what they want about police incompetence but if I'm a citizen and I witness something that's not right then I'm gonna make damned sure that the police do something about it. I would keep calling them until something happened. But that's me. Everyone can bitch about the cops not doing their job but the citizens have some accountability in this, too.

Roger that, trap.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ