Author Topic: Abortionist: unborn babies like "mushy meat in a Crock-Pot"  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Boy the Left sure is showing its true nature everywhere you look now. On the whole I guess it's a good thing that the world can get a clear look at their rotten souls.

A controversial late-term abortion provider has been captured on video recorded by an undercover pro-life activist comparing a fetus to 'meat in a crock pot.'

The footage made public Wednesday by the anti-abortion group Live Action was secretly taped on two separate occasions by two pregnant women who came to the Nebraska clinic of Dr LeRoy Carhart in December and March pretending to seek third-trimester abortions.

Carhart, one of only four physicians in the country currently performing late-term abortions, is heard on the recording laying out the gristly details of the procedure, explaining to his would-be patients that he will inject a shot into the fetus that will make it get 'soft' and 'mushy.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321659/LeRoy-Carhart-Embattled-late-term-abortion-doctor-caught-tape-comparing-unborn-baby-mushy-meat-Crock-Pot-joking-taking-fetus-pickaxe-drill-bit.html#ixzz2Sl4h2GUr

I wouldn't mind making his head soft and mushy with a nice curb stomping. Here's a Doc Marten dental procedure coming your way, you demonic scumbag.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Abortionist: unborn babies like "mushy meat in a Crock-Pot"
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 09:55:56 PM »
I'll tell you this: If society collapses (or perhaps I should say when society collapses) these abortionists had better run to the hills because they would be on my short list of people to deal with. Now, there aren't any of them around where I live but I'm just saying that if "the rules" were ever to disappear then baby killers would be a severely endangered species.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 10:09:17 PM »
Roger that, trap.  Roger that.

I can barely stand to hear the details any longer.  The more is revealed, the sicker at heart and the more enraged I become.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 11:20:24 PM »
How many abortions has this sicko performed to become so callous in his description of the procedure? Hundreds? Thousands ?

His brain needs an injection and turned to jello.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 11:24:50 PM »
Well, that would be a merciful and therefore inappropriate death. Monsters should be terminated in an appropriate fashion. Perhaps the James Byrd treatment would be fitting.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 01:45:15 AM »
Just as the Catholic Church disproportionately attracts homosexuals to become priests for the cover offered them by the nature of the institution, so must the abortion industry disproportionately attract sick, evil, baby-killing monsters for the cover offered them by the nature of the institution.

I'm not comparing homsexual priests to abortionists. Only noting that when institutions are erected that foster and protect deviant behavior, it is only natural that those institutions would be populated by deviants.

It can be extrapolated and assumed that Kermit Gosnells are rampant, protected as deviant priests within the bosom of the Left's abortionist religion, sacrificing children on their macabre altars, everywhere, every day. The man in this video supports that extrapolation.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2013, 03:33:19 AM »
And that is a damned fine point. I wish that I had thought of it. It's profound. Well said, IDP.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2013, 07:06:10 AM »
They could not exist without allies, enablers and twisted mentors.  There are many targets of opportunity awaiting their trip to ultimate judgement.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2013, 09:33:36 PM »

As Gosnell was doddering off to his cell it looked as though he was smirking.  The voiceover said he didn't understand that he'd done
anything wrong.  That was the first moment in my life I felt as if I
was witnessing pure evil.  A real live Renfield.

Yeah, I think that analogy may be spot on.

May 14, 2013  (LifeSiteNews.com) – An abortionist who is now facing a criminal investigation would regularly allow late-term babies to be born alive, then twist their heads off with his bare hands, according to a videotaped interview conducted by three of his employees.

“Most of the time the fetus [sic] would come all the way out before he either cut the spinal cord or introduced one of the instruments into the soft-spot of the fetus in order to kill the fetus,” said Deborah Edge, one of the employees. “Either that or twisting the head off the neck with his own bare hands.”

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2013, 09:40:16 PM »

As Gosnell was doddering off to his cell it looked as though he was smirking.  The voiceover said he didn't understand that he'd done
anything wrong.  That was the first moment in my life I felt as if I
was witnessing pure evil.  A real live Renfield.

Yeah, I think that analogy may be spot on.

May 14, 2013  (LifeSiteNews.com) – An abortionist who is now facing a criminal investigation would regularly allow late-term babies to be born alive, then twist their heads off with his bare hands, according to a videotaped interview conducted by three of his employees.

“Most of the time the fetus [sic] would come all the way out before he either cut the spinal cord or introduced one of the instruments into the soft-spot of the fetus in order to kill the fetus,” said Deborah Edge, one of the employees. “Either that or twisting the head off the neck with his own bare hands.”

My God, there be monsters amongst us .......
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2013, 10:53:14 PM »
Pure evil.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2013, 12:36:27 AM »
Pure evil.

And no death penalty invoked.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2013, 07:17:08 AM »
Now, there aren't any of them around where I live but I'm just saying that if "the rules" were ever to disappear then baby killers would be a severely endangered species.

I fail to see a down side.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2013, 11:33:55 AM »
Pure evil.

Miscarriage of justice...watch the Democrat-Media Complex make him one of their demonic heroes, unjustly prosecuted and incarcerated.  They all have theirs coming...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2013, 12:07:36 PM »
Pure evil.

Miscarriage of justice...watch the Democrat-Media Complex make him one of their demonic heroes, unjustly prosecuted and incarcerated.  They all have theirs coming...

Crap...I hate it when I am right...why would Philadelphia Magazine publish anything written by this sick evil modern-day Mengele?!

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/24/kermit-gosnell-writes-poem-praising-the-slaughter-of-babies-in-the-womb/

Somebody please shiv this trash!!!

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2013, 08:58:27 AM »
I find it interesting that all of the extremists who favor abortion were actually born, notwithstanding the problems or situations of their mothers.

Hypocrisy? You be the judge.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2013, 10:37:29 AM »
I was going to have stew for lunch.  I think I'll skip it now.  Revolting.
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'