Topics > TEOTWAWKI

Ann Barnhardt's Tin Foil Hat

<< < (2/4) > >>

IronDioPriest:
I kinda hate to pile on Ann because I've admired her in the past. I just think she peaked at the bacon bookmarked koran burning, and she's been getting incrementally loopier ever since.

John Florida:

--- Quote from: IronDioPriest on May 10, 2013, 06:44:45 PM ---I kinda hate to pile on Ann because I've admired her in the past. I just think she peaked at the bacon bookmarked koran burning, and she's been getting incrementally loopier ever since.

--- End quote ---

I think her thinking is about pure hate and rage.

trapeze:
I wonder if her kitchenware is still fetching big bucks on ebay.

AmericanPatriot:
She does have those crazy eyes.

I'm not ready to write her off yet
She is courageous and willing to say things that needed to be said

Alphabet Soup:

--- Quote from: AmericanPatriot on May 11, 2013, 10:11:12 AM ---She does have those crazy eyes.

I'm not ready to write her off yet
She is courageous and willing to say things that needed to be said

--- End quote ---

At times there can be a thin line between courageous and crazy ("You have to be crazy to rush into that burning building!").

I've written some comments that were critical of Ann but not condemnatory. Early on I saw her in the courageous role - fearlessly calling out the evil that the dhimmicrat party has become. But now (more often than not) I see her as a latter-day Don Quixote tilting at windmills. She's lost focus and poise which is reflected in increasingly bizzare and incoherent rhetoric (rantings?!) that have, as a natural consequence, resulted in alarm and dismay among her admirers. She is busily shredding her own credibility.

I wish her well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version