Author Topic: Obama's enemies and the IRS + Benghazi = strike 2  (Read 27655 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: Obama's enemies and the IRS + Benghazi = strike 2
« Reply #220 on: February 23, 2014, 03:30:11 PM »
Until clowns like David Smith and their superiors and those in all levels of government start feeling the heat this crap is never going to let up...

http://nypost.com/2014/02/22/christine-odonnell-i-was-a-victim-of-the-irs/
I'll echo it again. If want this shot to stop, Americans are going to have to do it by themselves by means of civil war. If we are unwilling to wage the war then we have already lost all hope.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #221 on: March 05, 2014, 11:25:24 AM »
Until clowns like David Smith and their superiors and those in all levels of government start feeling the heat this crap is never going to let up...

http://nypost.com/2014/02/22/christine-odonnell-i-was-a-victim-of-the-irs/
I'll echo it again. If want this shot to stop, Americans are going to have to do it by themselves by means of civil war. If we are unwilling to wage the war then we have already lost all hope.

Yup.  And more proof is here.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/03/dems-try-diversion-lib-lawmaker-cummings-goes-ballistic-at-irs-targeting-scandal-hearing/

This is a slam-dunk case of abuse of power, period. 

Lerner and the others we know about should be in chains and fed nothing but water and bread until the come clean.  If they want to be all noble and fall on their sword for their savior Duh Wun, fine, they'll have to die in prison then and complete the act.

The proof of the culpability of these people is evident went the only thing one of the Left's Plantation Owners can do is rant incoherently and provide no proof exonerating the bureacrats for the criminal behavior they ordered them to commit.

And further proof of our decline is the fact that all we do is have pointless shows like this that never culminate in perps being arrested and jailed, papers filed for impeachments and the like.  So if this show is it at least Issa could have used that gavel on the head of that idiot in an attempt (pointless no doubt) to beat some sense into that despicable despot-loving fukcface Cummings!

ETA - And nobody talking about this...

http://weaselzippers.us/178275-lerner-email/

::pullhair::

Doomed.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 11:39:11 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #222 on: March 05, 2014, 01:50:11 PM »
Kabuki, Libertas; that's all it is.  Issa knew Lerner would plead the 5th again so what was the point?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #223 on: March 05, 2014, 02:35:19 PM »
It's soooo pathetic though.  Piss poor kabuki!  The hearing was CLOSED!  Dumbass Cummings elected not to say anything or ask one question DURING the hearing.  Just goes to show how obedient the lapdog leftist media is, they know their pals will edit out anything about the facts and just show a sputtering black libiot spouting off so they can spin it as a nigga being muzzled by racist white (OK that was redundant!) Republican haters.

And why drag Lerner in if you're not going to sick the Capitol Police on her ass?  I mean as far as kabuki goes who the hell in GOPland is out there clapping right now and saying "Gosh, that Issa, what a man of principle!  He tried, but gosh, Lerner just not going to give up to goods or throw her masters under the bus, he tried, that's all we can do!  We'll fix this when we get the White House, yeah, we'll fix it all then!"?  I'll tell you who, a complete horses ass!  Nobody we know!

Lerner should have been told her right to claim an individual right expired as soon as she denied the rights of others by her actions and it certainly was past expired when she gave an opening statement the first time on The Hill and then took the 5th.

Candyass Issa should have put her in contempt right there, had her cuffed and thrown in the basement!

Tired of the shyt!!!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #224 on: March 05, 2014, 02:55:01 PM »
The message is loud and clear: the people have no official means by which to restrain their government. Where are the checks and balances? How is Congress in any meaningful way checking the power of the executive bureaucracy with this theater? It's all so much professional wrestling.  WWE in wingtips and pantsuits. The outcome is no less scripted.

It's dangerous because when people well and truly internalize the message that they have no official avenue to redress their grievances, well that merely sets the stage for people redressing them in other ways.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #225 on: March 05, 2014, 03:32:07 PM »
The message is loud and clear: the people have no official means by which to restrain their government. Where are the checks and balances? How is Congress in any meaningful way checking the power of the executive bureaucracy with this theater? It's all so much professional wrestling.  WWE in wingtips and pantsuits. The outcome is no less scripted.

It's dangerous because when people well and truly internalize the message that they have no official avenue to redress their grievances, well that merely sets the stage for people redressing them in other ways.

I was thinking about that just a few minutes ago. 

Caller to radio show, complaining about the reams of insurance/other paperwork involved in a doctor's visit, going off on the medical insurance companies.  Host explained they tried to inform people what was going on with Obamacare and King Puttz threatened them to shut them up and get 'em on board.

What else were they going to do, go to the courts?  ::snort::  The DOJ?  ::snortsnort::

We're out of institutional and formal options and the sooner the majority of people get that, the faster we can begin the next stage.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #226 on: March 06, 2014, 05:51:59 PM »
Check it:

Weiss Russell (he has changed his name from “Weiss Rasool,” the name under which he was convicted), is currently employed as a financial management analyst in the IRS Deputy Chief Financial Officer’s Office.

In 2008, Russell/Rasool was prosecuted for his role in tipping off Abdullah Alnoshan, a close associate of al-Qaeda cleric Anwar al-Awlaki and a friend of Russell’s from their mosque. According to the Justice Department’s Statement of Facts filed at the time of Russell’s indictment, Alnoshan provided license plate numbers to Russell for cars he believed were conducting surveillance on him. Russell then checked those plate numbers in the FBI’s NCIC database, which came back to a leasing company which federal prosecutors claimed would have tipped off Russell to the bureau’s surveillance.

He left a phone message for Alnoshan that the FBI intercepted.

Prosecutors also claimed that on more than a dozen instances, Russell checked his name, the names of relatives, and other friends to see if they were listed on the Violent Crime and Terrorist Offender File on NCIC without an authorized reason for doing so.

According to the Washington Post, Russell’s tip-off to Alnoshan actively obstructed their investigation:

Read the rest.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #227 on: March 06, 2014, 06:00:19 PM »

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #228 on: March 06, 2014, 06:43:21 PM »
I'm sure Eric Holder will be getting right on that.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #229 on: March 07, 2014, 07:18:36 AM »

The suicidal progressives are winning...they will willingly sacrifice themseleves like the Muhammadan bastards they appease...and won't think twice about taking us all down with them...

I wish the progressives would just have the decency to go away or kill themselves and leave the rest of us alone!

Progressives are becoming unbearable.  The enemy within is literally killing us.

How much more of this crap are we to take?

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Obama trifecta-Muzzie, criminal and friend of terrorists...perfect IRS hire!
« Reply #230 on: March 21, 2014, 07:27:32 AM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/20/irs-employs-former-cop-convicted-of-fbi-snooping/

Scum, Obamaworld is rife with it.  No disinfectant strong enough to clean this crap up...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Oh crap.  CRS strikes again. 

::unknowncomic::

Nuke my thread please!  Thanks!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Nah; I'll just merge it. 

It happens, Libs.   ::grouphug::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #234 on: April 01, 2014, 06:56:48 AM »
We knew this would come out years after the fact...

Before the Obama administration gave an inaccurate narrative on national television that the Benghazi attacks grew from an anti-American protest, the CIA’s station chief in Libya pointedly told his superiors in Washington that no such demonstration occurred, documents and interviews with current and former intelligence officials show.

The attack was “not an escalation of protests,” the station chief wrote to then-Deputy CIA Director Michael J. Morell in an email dated Sept. 15, 2012 — a full day before the White House sent Susan E. Rice to several Sunday talk shows to disseminate talking points claiming that the Benghazi attack began as a protest over an anti-Islam video.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/31/cia-ignored-station-chief-in-libya-when-creating-t/#ixzz2xdPvlHnu
 Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

The Obama Regime had the talking points it desired to cover the trail for their mission of gun running to Syrian extremists they called rebels and the Ambassador and former SEALs and anybody else left to die on that shythole were just collateral damge...the video and the demonstrators wrath toward it is what done it, not Obama Regime policy, got it?!

Treason, High Crimes!  They call for justice, and repeatedly get the finger...from both the Obama Regime and Congress!   ::pullhair::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #235 on: April 02, 2014, 02:45:57 PM »
CIA political appointee points finger at the FBI as being the source of the infamous Rice video protest talking points...admits he read Lybian station chief who blew that meme oput of the hour on minute one...acknowledges his analysts had a different opinion than the station chief...

Yes, station chiefs are prone to talk out their ass, especially as pieces of fecal matter come flying off the fan, yes such types always must be second-guessed by chair-riders half a world way with no extremities in danger of being blown apart...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04/02/cia-strikes-back-on-benghazi.html#url=/articles/2014/04/02/cia-strikes-back-on-benghazi.html

I cannot conceive why people haven't physically pulled down all these bureacratic temples to waste and incompetence!!!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #236 on: April 07, 2014, 11:36:36 AM »
Yes...

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/07/committee-staff-report-no-progressive-groups-were-targeted-by-irs/#!

We know this...we've known this...the statist Dem's and their lapdog media know this...the feckless Pubbies know this...

...yet, anything resembling strong and decisive retalitory action is nowhere on the horizon...

Simple lesson - You don't fight for me and my rights?  I return the favor seven-fold!!!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #237 on: April 08, 2014, 06:54:29 AM »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #238 on: April 16, 2014, 11:57:06 AM »
http://weaselzippers.us/182973-republican-congressman-pushes-bill-to-cut-off-eric-holders-paycheck/

Another light gesture that will have little impact (his private sector co-conspirators will be sure he is provide for) and even then something so modest will likely get shot down before it gets off the ground...

Politics is dead...what isn't necessary is the rest of the country having to die with it...when only some should...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #239 on: April 17, 2014, 11:43:19 AM »
My God...enough talk, and there is more than enough evidence...start arresting fothermuckers already or stand up and admit you are gutless cowards!!!

::pullhair::

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/04/oversight-committee-responds-to-new-documents-revealing-lois-lerner-and-dojs-plan-to-persecute-conservative-groups/