Author Topic: Obama's enemies and the IRS + Benghazi = strike 2  (Read 27550 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: Obama's enemies and the IRS + Benghazi = strike 2
« Reply #80 on: May 20, 2013, 05:20:08 PM »

"Unprecedented:" Brit Hume Cannot Think of a Precedent For Obama's DOJ's Claim that a Reporter Acted Illegally in Conspiring to Commit Journalism
—Ace

Update: This is bad. Megyn Kelly just reported that Rosen was named as a criminal co-conspirator because when you so name a reporter, the rules say that you do not have to inform the target, and he is not entitled to have his side of things heard by the court.

This allegation makes it an ex parte hearing with only the government and, most likely, one of its favorite judges, in the room.

You're watching...Video.FoxNews

DOJ investigators seized personal Fox News reporter emails

Brit Hume says he cannot think of a precedent where ordinary reporting is treated as criminal activity

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/20/justice-department-obtained-records-fox-news-journalist/

http://nation.foxnews.com/james-rosen/2013/05/20/you-must-read-tweet-joseph-curl

Joseph Curl tweeted a report from a CIA source on Monday afternoon regarding the Obama administration's developing scandal surrounding monitoring the email accounts of Fox News' James Rosen:

Joseph Curl @josephcurl

CIA source says Fox News scandal the "4th Shoe"; says it goes much deeper; says WH also sitting on "something" that has top aides terrified.
1:40 PM - 20 May 2013

Sing me sweetly the blues

charlesoakwood

« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2013, 08:20:49 PM »

Via Politico: - In September 2010, Chief U.S. District Court [DC]Judge Royce Lamberth overruled the conclusion of federal magistrate John Facciola that Rosen—whose Gmail account was searched—was entitled by law to be informed.

born in San Antonio, Texas.
graduated from the University of Texas
University of Texas School of Law,
Captain in the Judge Advocate General’s Corps United States Army
Vietnam, one year
Assistant United States Attorney for the District of Columbia
Chief of the Civil Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office
                                                                            ::facepalm::

nominated to the federal bench on March 19, 1987 by President Ronald Reagan, and confirmed by the United States Senate on November 13, 1987. He also served as Presiding Judge of the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court from 1995 to 2002.
                                                             ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2013, 10:27:37 PM »
For shame! The revolution is going to hit these asshats right between the eyes rather harshly I should think. ::rockethrow:: I submit that they are going to be surprised when their new judges rules them to be stripped of their wealth to pay off the debt and then executed as a gesture to the coming generations against tyranny. I would hope that their offspring be banned form this country for ten generations as well. ::laserkill::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2013, 07:09:24 AM »
The theater of the absurd that is the Obama Regime's propaganda wing gets more absurd by the second!

“Our whole point has been that knowing this was coming does not change the fact that there was nothing we could have or should have done about it,” Carney said, adding that it was wrong to say “that somehow the president should have been notified.”

Carney said the president wasn’t upset that he had to learn about the report through the media, rather than from his advisers.

“The president believes and has faith that it is entirely appropriate that nobody here took any action to intervene,” Carney said. “Some matters are not appropriate to convey to him, and this is one of them.”

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-20/white-house-explains-obama-didnt-know-what-he-knew-when-everyone-else-knew-what-he-s

Beyond absurd, truly well into the realm of the criminally insane.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2013, 11:09:33 AM »
They're just in full blown psychological dominance mode now. The absurdities are coming every day now, and they're being deliberately absurd to rub our faces in the fact that they own us. It's like in 1984 making people say 2+2 equals 5. There was some figure in the Soviet era who made a similar comment about being able to not only make people say the sky is green but that they would actually believe it.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2013, 11:29:43 AM »
Years...decades of liberal sapping of American common sense, morals, ethics and Founding Principles has done its nefarious work, they are merely looking to reap their evil harvest...we should be reaping them from our very midst!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2013, 06:40:47 PM »

At what age, if he is born into an apolitical family, does one become politically aware, twenty?  If one is forty he was probably raised in an environment that thought gays and minorities were purposefully disadvantaged, knows nothing of a life without the AIDS, and didn't understand the problem "old people" had with Clinton, especially compared to that boring (not a man of his word "old man") Bush. 

The Republicans have for how many children's lifetime left a void of imagination for the left to fill.  They are a disgrace and we are paying for it.  We are paying for allowing this to happen

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2013, 07:33:33 PM »
At what point can Obama assume responsibility for anything? If we're attacked by foreign entity, does his wonderful quorum consult him while in the same room or is that out of the norm as well? Just when can we assume that they get him into the loop? If not, then who the hell is running the country? Wait don't answer, I already know. So like his beloved Moochelle, he has a position and getting paid good money and great benefits for essentially doing f*cking nothing. This is beyond the pail or any stretch of sanity to continue to allow this farce to exist. I blame Boner and the rest of the RINO lot for all of this. May they go straight to f**king jail without passing GO.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2013, 08:01:39 PM »

“Our whole point has been that knowing this was coming does not change the fact that there was nothing we could have or should have done about it,” Carney said, adding that it was wrong to say “that somehow the president should have been notified.”

Carney said the president wasn’t upset that he had to learn about the report through the media, rather than from his advisers.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-20/white-house-explains-obama-didnt-know-what-he-knew-when-everyone-else-knew-what-he-s

The question then becomes, If Obama did not make the decision and is unconcerned about the decision, Who is the person in superior authority that made the decision and relieved Obama from the weight of responsibility?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #89 on: May 21, 2013, 08:35:50 PM »

The question then becomes, If Obama did not make the decision and is unconcerned about the decision, Who is the person in superior authority that made the decision and relieved Obama from the weight of responsibility?

Ans that's the million dollar question,WHO THE F-U-C-K is in charge?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2013, 08:56:54 PM »
Shut up you racists.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2013, 10:09:15 PM »
Shut up you racists.

The race card has been overdrawn a long time now.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2013, 07:11:57 AM »
Shut up you racists.

The race card has been overdrawn a long time now.

And its an intentional distraction, and should be pointed out as such, allowing leftist trash to use it as a dodge to avoid answering questions truthfully should have ended long ago...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2013, 10:08:12 AM »
Pathetic.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/watch-irs-lois-lerner-plead-fifth-live-webcast

You take arbitrarily take our rights away from us, you have NONE, fascist whore!  I want this vile creature incarcerated at the capitol, let her starve, answer all questions or die for your Master - Lord High Obama!

(I'm rooting for painful death, just in case there is any doubt...)

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2013, 01:54:39 PM »
“For me, it’s about collaboration.” — National Treasury Employees Union President Colleen Kelley on the relationship between the anti-Tea Party IRS union and the Obama White House

From "a February 15, 2009  interview given to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (Pittsburgh is Kelley’s home town)  the now Washington-based Kelley" boasted:

"“We are looking for a return to what we used to call partnership. I don’t really care what it’s called. For me, it’s about collaboration.”"

Forward to March 31, 2010 --

According to the White House Visitors Log, provided here in searchable form by U.S. News and World Report, the president of the anti-Tea Party National Treasury Employees Union, Colleen Kelley, visited the White House at 12:30pm that Wednesday noon time of March 31st.

... The very next day after her White House meeting with the President, according to the Treasury Department’s Inspector General’s Report, IRS employees — the same employees who belong to the NTEU — set to work in earnest targeting the Tea Party and conservative groups around America. The IG report wrote it up this way:

April 1-2, 2010: The new Acting Manager, Technical Unit, suggested the need for a Sensitive Case Report on the Tea Party cases. The Determinations Unit Program Manager Agreed.

... The NTEU is the 150,000 member union that represents IRS employees along with 30 other separate government agencies. Kelley herself is a 14-year IRS veteran agent. The union’s PAC endorsed President Obama in both 2008 and 2012, and gave hundreds of thousands of dollars in the 2010 and 2012 election cycles to anti-Tea Party candidates.

Read it all; it's a little long but it goes fast.

And now, the once voluble and chatty Kelley has nothing to say:

http://spectator.org/archives/2013/05/21/irs-union-chief-stonewalls/3
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 02:01:18 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2013, 05:11:30 PM »
I have the coveted solution to this crisis.....unemployment for all of them across the country. What say you?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2013, 05:53:44 PM »
So say we all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's more:

Under the direction of Lois Lerner, the Federal Election Commission sued the Christian Coalition in the 1990s.

She harassed the Christian Coalition for three election cycles. She lost her case. Lerner even asked one conservative during the case if Pat Robertson prayed over him.

These actions landed her at the IRS where she used the same tactics against conservatives and Christians – only on a much larger scale.

Confirmed by Fox News
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2013, 09:49:15 PM »
So say we all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's more:

Under the direction of Lois Lerner, the Federal Election Commission sued the Christian Coalition in the 1990s.

She harassed the Christian Coalition for three election cycles. She lost her case. Lerner even asked one conservative during the case if Pat Robertson prayed over him.

These actions landed her at the IRS where she used the same tactics against conservatives and Christians – only on a much larger scale.

Confirmed by Fox News
What a vile and deceitful bitch! She drops dead tomorrow and I'm going to get drunk with joy. ::danceban::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2013, 07:31:15 AM »
What do we do with witches?

(You just know the Pubbies are going to screw the pooch, dontchya?  They just don't know how to play for keeps, they'll try to use this for only political purposes but We the People will see them pull up short yet again and reinforce our very low opinion of them and tell them all to go screw themselves!)