Author Topic: Obama's enemies and the IRS + Benghazi = strike 2  (Read 27546 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: Obama's enemies and the IRS + Benghazi = strike 2
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2013, 12:27:51 PM »
Goes back to 2010, shocking I tell you, shocking!

/

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/05/irs-began-targeting-conservatives-in-2010/

Mr. Shulman caught lying to Congress?  Yeah the congresscritters really hate that, the original violation against the people of the US and its constitution is one thing, but lying to liars?!  Oh now that shyt just is not tolerated!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324715704578478851998004528.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories

::)

Guess the WH found their sacrificial lamb after all...

ETA - Oh, and Michele isn't wrong, but like the Pubbie leadership cares, just ramblings of a right-wing Tea Party nutjob anyway, not like they need those people to retain power...

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/why-obama-released-embarrassing-irs-bombshell/

Questionable, well, the administration may have thought this but neither are going away.  IRS investigating an entity on the heels of Obama scolding it/them? Illegal? Impeachable?  Yeah.

The IRS against the people is inclusive, low info voters know about the IRS.
It will be a two-fer.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2013, 12:53:41 PM »
Goes back to 2010, shocking I tell you, shocking!

/

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/05/irs-began-targeting-conservatives-in-2010/

Mr. Shulman caught lying to Congress?  Yeah the congresscritters really hate that, the original violation against the people of the US and its constitution is one thing, but lying to liars?!  Oh now that shyt just is not tolerated!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324715704578478851998004528.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories

::)

Guess the WH found their sacrificial lamb after all...

ETA - Oh, and Michele isn't wrong, but like the Pubbie leadership cares, just ramblings of a right-wing Tea Party nutjob anyway, not like they need those people to retain power...

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/why-obama-released-embarrassing-irs-bombshell/

Questionable, well, the administration may have thought this but neither are going away.  IRS investigating an entity on the heels of Obama scolding it/them? Illegal? Impeachable?  Yeah.

The IRS against the people is inclusive, low info voters know about the IRS.
It will be a two-fer.

I don't want to get caught behind so I have to ask, do we need a new rope?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2013, 05:21:21 PM »

Daily Caller

“The Tea Party people have known about this and were working on this,”  “But they said — it was just some odd underlings out in Cincinnati who did this and there was no political motive whatever involved. Now the question is, how stupid do they think we are? Just imagine, Donna Brazile, if the George W. Bush administration had an IRS underling, he’s out in Cincinnati, of course, saying we’re going to target groups with the word ‘progressive’ in their title. We’d have all hell breaking loose.”
                                                                                                                George Will

Impeachment is crazy, the Daily Mail is crazy, and the idea that Obama has any direct culpability in either of these matters is, given what we know today, utter madness. Okay?

« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 05:26:07 PM by Charles Oakwood »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2013, 05:35:44 PM »

+ taping the AP's reporters = strike 3?

Government Obtains Phone Records of 20 AP Phone Lines, Affecting Up to 100 Reporters, and Refuses to Say Why
—Ace
[blockquote] It was an inconvenient story for an administration determined to claim that Al Qaeda was beaten and on the run. The press was pressured into not reporting it.

We saw this again after Benghazi.[/blockquote]   

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2013, 06:02:51 PM »
Can you say, "swing-state?"

Daily Caller

“The Tea Party people have known about this and were working on this,”  “But they said — it was just some odd underlings out in Cincinnati who did this and there was no political motive whatever involved. Now the question is, how stupid do they think we are? Just imagine, Donna Brazile, if the George W. Bush administration had an IRS underling, he’s out in Cincinnati, of course, saying we’re going to target groups with the word ‘progressive’ in their title. We’d have all hell breaking loose.”
                                                                                                                George Will

Impeachment is crazy, the Daily Mail is crazy, and the idea that Obama has any direct culpability in either of these matters is, given what we know today, utter madness. Okay?

“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2013, 06:24:23 PM »
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/govt-obtains-wide-ap-phone-records-probe

If any of these scandals happened under a Pubbie the im peachment would be over by now, that there are so many now, and now this AP thing, in another era (or a non-Pubbie in the WH) the feeding-frenzy would be manic, the seas an endless froth of bloody foam and angry sharks.

But I cannot help shake the feeling that once the data is returned with an apology all will be forgiven and the presstitutes can resume slaughtering those-not-like-them.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2013, 06:34:54 PM »
"swing-state"
Isn't that the state your in while swinging from a rope by the neck? ::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2013, 06:36:01 PM »
"swing-state"
Isn't that the state your in while swinging from a rope by the neck? ::hysterical::

It will be if I have anything to say about it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2013, 07:27:33 PM »
"swing-state"

It will be if I have anything to say about it.

If necessary you can try hanging off their feet. That should do the trick.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2013, 07:41:40 AM »
Head IRS jackass knew about targeting conservative groups back in May 2012, didn't say shyt about it.

http://news.yahoo.com/top-irs-official-didnt-reveal-tea-party-targeting-000016562.html

There's your patsy.

Offline robins111

« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2013, 08:50:03 AM »
We've got the popcorn out and a case of beer watching this in Canada..

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2013, 09:29:01 AM »

::popcorn::  ::beertoast::  <-----Robins

;D

::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2013, 09:32:16 AM »
Can you say, "swing-state?"

Daily Caller

George Will

The Pubbies (if they had any brains) would come out and say "Do nothing about all the abuse, negligence and unconstitutional behavior by this executive, the next Republican President is going to enjoy the hell out of all this power!", but, they stoopit.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2013, 09:50:13 AM »

"Silly Americans"

;D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2013, 11:40:51 AM »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2013, 04:34:26 PM »

Radio said all 501tax exempt applications go to the Cincinnati IRS office.
The Cincinnati IRS office is the main office for tax exempt applications.

Said, it was in communication with DC office.  Citations forthcoming.

ETA:

40 years later -- to the week...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/george-will-irs-scandal-carries-echoes-of-watergate/2013/05/13/78f03660-bbf1-11e2-97d4-a479289a31f9_story.html

Took a screen shot of Drudge, don't know where it's going but it looks GLORIOUS.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 05:34:25 PM by Charles Oakwood »

Offline Magnum

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2013, 06:24:47 PM »
WOW.  The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and the family’s international humanitarian organization Samaritan’s Purse was targeted by the IRS too!  Franklin Graham says he now believes that the review was part of an Obama administration effort of “targeting and attempting to intimidate us.”
LINK.

Just another day in obamas "America":

Same sex marriage legalized in Minnesota, organizations that Love and proclaim the name of Jesus targeted by our government, another abortion doctor is being investigated.
LINK.

However: 4-6 My dear children, you come from God and belong to God. You have already won a big victory over those false teachers, for the Spirit in you is far stronger than anything in the world. These people belong to the Christ-denying world. They talk the world’s language and the world eats it up. But we come from God and belong to God. Anyone who knows God understands us and listens. The person who has nothing to do with God will, of course, not listen to us. This is another test for telling the Spirit of Truth from the spirit of deception.1 John 4:4 The Message (MSG)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 06:30:30 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2013, 12:13:59 PM »
More fuel for the fire.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/05/14/Obama-campaign-co-chair-attacked-Romney-conservative-group-in-2012-with-leaked-IRS-scandal-documents

Oh, and does anybody seriously see a bunch of rubber-spined lets-be-friends enablers in the GOP (other than maybe Ted Cruz) going for the throats of the likes of Baucus, Schumer, Shaheen and Reid?

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/brian-walsh/2013/05/14/senate-democrats-pushed-for-irs-tea-party-snooping-before-criticizing-it

Yeah, right!

The Pubbies never have and never will be good at going for throats, as long as this Ruling Class shyt is in office!  Should be a special select committe of two - Cruz & Bachmann, can't trust the rest.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2013, 12:48:46 PM »
Targeted Jewish organizations first, and don't forget Joe the Plumber -- a caller on Rush reminded how five minutes after Obongo spilled the "spread the wealth around" beans in front of the guy, everything there was to know about his taxes/finances was made public.

And this too:

Milton Wolf is a physician practicing in Kansas City, and he’s also President Barack Obama’s second cousin. During the health care debates of 2010, Dr. Wolf began speaking out against the ObamaCare proposal. Because he is an articulate, knowledgeable, passionate conservative, he began getting national attention, appearing on outlets including PJTV and Fox News. He also became a regular columnist for the Washington Times.

During the 5/14/2013 White House press conference, Dr. Wolf tweeted:

The same year the #IRS held up my tax refund for months w/o ever saying why, the WH urged the @WashTimes to drop me.

I asked him for more details. He explained what happened back in 2010 (quoted with his permission):

BUT .....

Obongo's half brother Abongo (yeah, call me a racist for calling Obama Obongo whydoncha) "Roy" Malik Obama not only got his organization tax-exempted, but the IRS' Lois Lerner approved it herself, and backdated it, no questions axed.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/14/irs-official-lerner-approved-exemption-for-obama-brothers-charity/

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2013, 05:29:14 PM »

Obama just fired the "top dog" twenty four years of service, IRS commissioner.

And the wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round.