Author Topic: 7 Caught Trespassing At Quabbin Reservoir; Patrols Stepped Up Across State  (Read 725 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"State Police say the five men and two women are from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Singapore, and “cited their education and career interests” for being in the area. The men told police they were chemical engineers and recent college graduates.

The Quabbin, in Belchertown, is one of the country’s largest man-made public water supplies. Boston’s drinking water comes from the Quabbin and the Wachusett Reservoirs.

State Police say there were no warrants or advisories on any of the individuals and “there was no evidence that the seven were committing any crime beyond the trespassing.”

All seven were allowed to leave and will be summonsed to court for trespassing. The FBI is investigating and routine checks of public water supplies have been increased following the incident."

And the cops just let them go.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/05/14/7-cited-for-trespassing-at-quabbin-reservoir-patrols-stepped-up-across-state/

H/T Drudge
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Here's a great idea.  Let's round up the home schoolers instead, so we can make sure they're safely out of the country.

::upsidedownflag::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Catch & Release Muzzie SOP strikes again.

It is left to a free people to eradicate this filth.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Brings new meaning to "don't drink the water".
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

This is an isolated event and the claimed persons have
no association with any other terroristic activity.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
This is an isolated event and the claimed persons have
no association with any other terroristic activity.

Said the same thing referencing the tow Chechyan Brothers before they officially go the report on just how far and deep their conspiracy went. Hard to fathom just how stupid PC behavior really is. ::bashing::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
If they would just target the pc/diversity/multi-culti clowns...we could flip that crockodile paradim a bit to our favor...   ::evil:: Allinskyite thinking I know!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.