Topics > Media Bias/Media War

Relatives of top CBS, ABC and CNN executives helping Obama on Benghazi

(1/2) > >>

Pandora:
1973: reporters investigate All the President's Men. 2013: reporters are All the President's Men.

--- Quote ---CBS News President David Rhodes' brother is Obama Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes, who was instrumental in rewriting the Benghazi talking points. But it gets worse. It is now learned that ABC President Ben Sherwood's sister, Dr. Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall, is a Special Assistant to Barack Obama on national security affairs. But even this isn't it! CNN's deputy bureau chief, Virginia Moseley, is the wife of Tom Nides, who until February was Hillary Clinton's deputy.

Ben Rhodes is a top NSC advisor with absolutely no foreign policy or military experience. None! This idiot has advocated intervention both in Libya and now Syria. How has that worked out for us? He is responsible for helping to massage the Benghazi talking points to watered down drivel. His greatest accomplishment appears to be a Master's Degree in fiction writing received from New York University. So perhaps we should call him Obama's fiction writer!
--- End quote ---

And Jay Carney's wife is Claire Shipman, who "joined ABC News in May 2001, and frequently contributes to other ABC News programs, such as World News Tonight and Nightline. She is a substitute anchor on both Good Morning America and World News Tonight, as well as a regular participant in the "roundtable" segment of ABC News' This Week with Christiane Amanpour." per Wiki.

Glock32:
Add to the list of amendments to the Constitution upon its restoration. "Persons remunerated by any entity afforded special protections by the 1st Amendment, or a direct blood or marital relation of the same, shall be ineligible for appointment to high office for a period of not less than 10 years following conclusion of said affiliation."

The Democrat-Media Complex is more than just a cynical joke, it's the literal damn truth. And it is a clear and present danger to liberty.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Glock32 on May 15, 2013, 03:30:29 PM ---Add to the list of amendments to the Constitution upon its restoration. "Persons remunerated by any entity afforded special protections by the 1st Amendment, or a direct blood or marital relation of the same, shall be ineligible for appointment to high office for a period of not less than 10 years following conclusion of said affiliation."

The Democrat-Media Complex is more than just a cynical joke, it's the literal damn truth. And it is a clear and present danger to liberty.
--- End quote ---

Damn straight! 

I remember when people who were threatened fought back with everything they had...I guess Liberty is not that important to most Americans today.

Well, all I got to say to that is "If you won't defend Liberty, I won't defend you, and if I am not defending you I might as well shoot you too!"!   ;)

Glock32:
For now, it's because people are mostly cowed by the government. A belligerent loudmouth in a bar is one thing, you can fight him and your biggest risk is maybe getting your ass kicked and embarrassed for a while. But with government they will ruin the entire rest of your life, and its army of petty little bureaucrats wields that weapon with glee. Even in the Founders' time it was the nature of people to swallow their pride, right up until that point where the government's threats are deemed less awful than the consequences of not resisting. I think what's interesting is that historically this line gets crossed quite suddenly, and I think we are seeing signs that some people are already on the other side of it.

Libertas:
Go Sons of Liberty on a few of 'em and then a) people will start losing their fear of them and b) it will force their hand to be more heavy-handed, thus creating more new recruits...Revolution 101.
 ::stirpot::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version