Author Topic: "Shut up, Peon"  (Read 1234 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Shut up, Peon"
« on: May 17, 2013, 01:13:17 PM »
James Kaleda explains that the proposed NJ Gun Bills will not save any lives but will endanger them.

He is ejected by Committee Chair Senator Norcross. This took place at the NJ Senate gun control hearings in Trenton on April 30, 2013.

As the Geekwitha.45 puts it, "The dark and fascist state of New Jersey."

Vid at link.  You just need to see/hear for what grave offense the man was thrown out.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: "Shut up, Peon"
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 01:47:59 PM »
I thought I missed it...it was about "the bill creates victims"?  Struck a nerve and the fascist game plan laid bare was too much for the fascists to hear, so, call in the goons and oust the finger-pointer!

Should have went limp and made the goons carry him out.  He could have yelled "I'm being silenced by fascists and removed by their thugs", people got to know how to finsih these things off.

Oh, and to Hell with New Jersey.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 01:54:02 PM »
Not really.  Listen carefully at 1:38 ......
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 01:56:04 PM »
The word "only"?

::whatgives::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 02:00:35 PM »
Newp.  The councilman (or whoever the hell he is) told the citizen "not to holler".  When the guy said he *would* holler, the councilman retorted that they would not be hollered at, they didn't holler at anyone, and signaled for the man's removal.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 02:03:16 PM »
Well, my hearings shot.   :P

That is even more pathetic.  He had a strong voice, was not hollering, typical thin-skinned Dem, can dish it out, can't take any.

When the Obama hits the fan...it's gonna be a real pleasure takin' some of these thugs down.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2013, 04:36:30 PM »

This president set the tone for his "rule".He is an arrogent asshat and it spread throught his plebes. He didn't need to give the order to screw conservative groups ( I think he did), he led by example. Set a poor example and soon, your employees follow. This is not new, except to people who have never held a job, much less led a company. There is a reason the arrogence exhibited to the citizen occurs..... Call it trickle down....who said it doesn't work.

Now he speaks as a 3rd party, as if he is not involved, when his very personna is on display in every political hack he has ever appointed.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.