Author Topic: Hannity Attempts To Save Rubio From Himself...Fails Miserably  (Read 1843 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
LINK

Senator Marco Rubio appeared on a special edition of the Hannity show last night on behalf of the Gang of Eight’s immigration bill, otherwise known as Schumer-Rubio. His case for the bill was unpersuasive and, at times, incoherent. You can see substantial portions of the show in three online videos.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Hannity Attempts To Save Rubio From Himself...Fails Miserably
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 01:45:12 PM »
More on Rubio's perfidy on immigration, linked from the National Review piece:

..... amnesty and a path to citizenship are his objectives, with the promise of better enforcement just along for the ride.

"As Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives, Rubio blocked efforts to deal with illegal immigration at the state or local Miami level.

According to the Daily Caller, the record shows that Rubio used his power as Speaker to block legislation to tighten enforcement even after such legislation had sailed through committee. He even opposed, and thwarted, bipartisan legislation to deport 5,000 illegal immigrant prisoners in Florida jails."

He said to the TEA Party, on illegal immigration, what he needed to in order to get elected to the Senate and now he's back to his old tricks.  The guy's a liar, a Trojan Horse ....

What people from any State in question tell you about their representatives should be heeded -- many Floridians were warning against Rubio -- which is why I take seriously what Alan says about Jindal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 02:09:53 PM »
Mark who?
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 03:10:23 PM »
Rubio is dead to me.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 06:17:23 PM »
  They called the house on thursday asking for donation for Rubio and the wife called me on the cell and asked what to do and I told her to have them call me of just tell them that he gets nothing till he gets his head straight on immigration.I figured she would pass it on to me but she stood her ground and sai no money the end.

Told you guys I wasn't crazy about him.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 12:10:51 PM »
Trojan Horse analogy seems well earned.   This guy must be thwarted.  I could see him playing the Hispanic race card now for those opposing his views.  Go ahead, proves is right even more...but the MFM will adore him for attacking conservatives and the Tea Party...he'll be the new J-Mac to be exploited.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 01:28:13 PM »
..... which is why I take seriously what Alan says about Jindal.

Thank you. I like to know my warnings are not in vain.

And I, like many, had high hopes for Rubio. This kind of kills those ideals.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson