Author Topic: I must be REALLY lucky  (Read 1094 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I must be REALLY lucky
« on: June 02, 2013, 09:46:28 PM »
Because I didn't get cancer.

Michael Douglas: oral sex caused my cancer
the actor, now winning plaudits in the Liberace biopic Behind the Candelabra, explained the background to a condition that was thought to be nearly fatal when diagnosed three years ago. Asked whether he now regretted his years of smoking and drinking, usually thought to be the cause of the disease, Douglas replied: "No. Because without wanting to get too specific, this particular cancer is caused by HPV [human papillomavirus], which actually comes about from cunnilingus."

Do those people REALLY think we're that friggin' stupid?

That's rhetorical, by the way.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: I must be REALLY lucky
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 10:05:09 PM »

the actor, now winning plaudits in the Liberace biopic Behind the Candelabra, explained the background to a condition that was thought to be nearly fatal when diagnosed three years ago. Asked whether he now regretted his years of smoking and drinking, usually thought to be the cause of the disease, Douglas replied: "No. Because without wanting to get too specific, this particular cancer is caused by HPV [human papillomavirus], which actually comes about from cunnilingus."

No comment. Anything is possible with viruses.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: I must be REALLY lucky
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 07:17:12 AM »

No comment. Anything is possible with viruses.

By "viruses" we mean the nasty little buggers too, right?  Not just the germs?   ;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.